PDA

View Full Version : Anheuser Busch "Salute to Heroes" free tickets

daisyhead
02-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Last summer, in July, we received free tickets to SeaWorld since DH is military. I was just wondering if we would be able to recieve free tickets again this June. The website says "once per year" and I am hoping that it means once per calendar year. Does anyone know this?

Also, since we went to Sea World last year, I am considering Busch Gardens this year. Anyone have any preferences for a 4 year old. This will be combined with a week at Disney.

Thank you!

murphy1
02-21-2007, 10:43 AM
BG would be fun! They have a great area called Land of Dragons just for kids. They have the Safari too and a lot of other stuff. You should try it!

Shari (I used to go to school right next to BG at USF, you could see the top of the coasters from our apt.)

Bruegge
03-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Mary at tampa Busch gardens Markenting confirmed 2007 participation.

Scott

Auntie
04-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Do you have to be current military or can you be a vet to receive the discount? Where would I find out about this. We have a May trip planned to Disney..and haven't been to Sea World in years..I know they've added lots, and we'd enjoy visiting. Wonder if former military vets get a discount? Any info would be appreciated.