PDA

View Full Version : Finding Belle in her gold dress

missylee19
01-31-2007, 07:09 PM
We are going to be in Disney in 2 weeks and my stepdaughter and I have made it our mission to find a meet and greet with Belle in her gold dress (we have pictures of her in the blue and white dress but we want the ballgown!!!). We are doing the Pirates and Princess Party and hope she might appear there in her fancy dress. Does anyone have any suggestions?

DisneyNut2005
01-31-2007, 08:18 PM
Well, Belle often wears her gold dress in the Toontown Hall of Fame in the daytime.

me...
01-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Everytime I have seen her in her gold dress she has been in Toon Town in the Storybook room. Also if you are going for the party there is a photo spot for her right near Winnie the Pooh and such they have her dresser and mirror and such set up for photo ops with her. I hope that helps and I hope you find her : ) -Christie

Brainiak5
02-01-2007, 09:13 PM
We've seen Belle in her dress at the Akershus Princess Breakfast as well as Toon Town Fair. The wait can get long in Toon Town, but your get plenty of opportunties for pictures, both with your own camera as well as with the photopass. We saw Cinderella, Belle and Snow White at Toon Town and each of them took a few moments to chat with my 5 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son without making it seem rushed.

bob6572
02-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Belle wore the blue dress in the Princess dining in norway though. And there is no guarentee what princess will be there which nite.

DDuck66
02-05-2007, 09:57 AM
If Belle is the greeter at the Princess Breakfast, she is usually in her gold dress. If not, everytime I have seen her at Toon Town she has been wearing it then. I would check with a CM at the information board at each park.

Princess Jayne
02-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Everytime I have seen her in her gold dress she has been in Toon Town in the Storybook room. Also if you are going for the party there is a photo spot for her right near Winnie the Pooh and such they have her dresser and mirror and such set up for photo ops with her. I hope that helps and I hope you find her : ) -Christie

this might make me sound silly but where abouts is the storybook room? i dont remember seeing it last time i was there but i want to go next time! lol!
xxxx

Tinkerfreak
02-15-2007, 01:52 PM
She was in her yellow dress in Norway at the Princess Storybook Breakfast when we went in December. My girls, my neice and my husband (yes he is a princess lover also)all had their pictures taken with her in her yellow dress.

joanna71985
02-15-2007, 05:12 PM
this might make me sound silly but where abouts is the storybook room? i dont remember seeing it last time i was there but i want to go next time! lol!
xxxx

It is located in Toontown. Inside the Hall of Fame (the big red and white tent), if you turn to the right, there are 3 different character lines. One is the Storybook Room.

Princess Jayne
02-15-2007, 06:05 PM
It is located in Toontown. Inside the Hall of Fame (the big red and white tent), if you turn to the right, there are 3 different character lines. One is the Storybook Room.

Thanks! I must have been really stupid last time cos i thought they were all for the same room just split up so it wasnt one long queue! :blush: silly me!

joanna71985
02-15-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks! I must have been really stupid last time cos i thought they were all for the same room just split up so it wasnt one long queue! :blush: silly me!

Nope. One line per room.:) Just a warning though, the Storybook line is usually the longest.

Princess Jayne
02-16-2007, 03:18 AM
Nope. One line per room.:) Just a warning though, the Storybook line is usually the longest.

thats one way of me figuring out which ones which! lol! if theres three seperate lines tho whats the third one for?
x

joanna71985
02-16-2007, 01:40 PM
thats one way of me figuring out which ones which! lol! if theres three seperate lines tho whats the third one for?
x

The other 2 rooms are for general characters. One line usually has Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. The other one varies. But at the front of the lines they have pictures of the characters over each line, so you know who is in each. Of course, sometimes there is a "mystery guest" picture (a question mark) so you never know who is there.:D

Princess Jayne
02-16-2007, 02:07 PM
The other 2 rooms are for general characters. One line usually has Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. The other one varies. But at the front of the lines they have pictures of the characters over each line, so you know who is in each. Of course, sometimes there is a "mystery guest" picture (a question mark) so you never know who is there.:D

ooh cool! i dont remember seeing the pics-thats obv why i didnt twig on! lol! i;m either stupid or wasnt looking properly!

thanks for that! x

joanna71985
02-16-2007, 03:29 PM
ooh cool! i dont remember seeing the pics-thats obv why i didnt twig on! lol! i;m either stupid or wasnt looking properly!

thanks for that! x

You're welcome.:)

like2workout
04-10-2007, 09:22 AM
has anyone been through the line that has a mystery guest? i was just wondering who some of them have been. i went once and it was eeyore. thanks!

joanna71985
04-10-2007, 07:00 PM
All the time. But there is no way to know who the guest is. That's why they are a mystery guest. For me, I have seen Daisy, Clarice, Belle and Aurora in a non-princess room, Mary Poppins, among others.