PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with kids going Dec 22-Jan 1?

mejsimon
11-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Our son is 8 and we just learned his cousin (same age) cannot go with us :( to Disney and he is very social . We are wanting to see if there are any other's with kids around the same age that he could meet up with in this timeframe.

ArielnBelle
12-12-2006, 10:09 AM
I'll be going. Poor husband has to stay home with the animals.. hehehe I'll be with my two daughters, (The Ariel and Belle in my user name) They are 3 & 4, but very mature for their age.It would be nice for them to have someone to go on the "kiddie rides with" also the playgrounds. We will be staying at the Swan Dec 21- 26th We are doing "Christmouse" this year :mickey: Let me know

mmouse566
12-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Me, my DH and DD, age 7 will be coming in New Year's Eve and staying for awhile on the 1st. We were planning on hitting Epcot when we got in but I am reading about capacity limits and thinking we may not go till much later in the evening. We'll be at Chef Mickey's for b-fast on the 1st. Let me know if that works with any of your plans. We were also thinking of some minature golf on the 31st.

mejsimon
12-15-2006, 12:30 PM
We will be at shades of green. I will see if there is any more seating at Chef Mickey's on Jan 1. We have no plans for New Year's yet but hope to do something family oriented :newyear: . We do leave Jan 1 but late. Our DS (now 8) is very :darth: :ewok: into Star Wars right now .
You can email me at [email protected]

maryt01
03-25-2007, 01:15 PM
are there any wdw fanatiscs from louisiana going between dec 9th and dec 14th ? we will be at the pop.:cloud9:

LoriMistress
03-28-2007, 06:03 PM
There is a thread that already exists. The thread is called: THE OFFICAL DECEMBER 2007 THREAD!!! Next time, please look through the pages of the main board or do a search on the search engine so there's not any multiple threads of the same subject. :thumbsup: