PDA

View Full Version : Inside Out Transporter Rooms

Chescat
04-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Here are the Transporter Rooms I have. The doors listings are all starting from the left and going to the right.

chescat Ride Transport I
4 Gold Doors from other transport rooms
DisneyDreamin
WDWfan
JP (figgiefig) (purple door)
patti
Nachocat
ReadingPrincess
RenDuran
SparkleMeTink
BlueGenieAce
2 Gold Doors from other transport rooms

chescat Ride Transport Too
MKWalt
BrerFan
QueenThump
Astrospritzer
FlyingIceMan
Tomorrow
Varcity
Snarky
Dotrocks
Dino_Fan (Gold Door)
Hockey Fan (AvalancheFan)
Stilgar
CoolJessRocks

Chescat
04-25-2006, 01:22 AM
chescat Ride Transport tea
Zumop
Agnes
Red (RNRGuy)
Tinks
Mars
Padme
Mamacita
Rockdoctor (RainyDaisy)
BlueGreenBoy (Needs Door)
Venetia
Mjaclyn
Sebou
jeremyv

chescat Ride Transport for
WDWizard
cEveArdenfan
Lilley
ArielRae
Terri.M
missbrittany_doll
Ariella
EricsGirl
Orngecrush
DidneyWDWkm
NightRain (Gold Door)
JazzFan
MoCyn

Chescat
04-25-2006, 01:23 AM
chescat Transport Room ive
CrazyTinks
TinkCollector
Jessegal (Gold Door)
Fluffies
LittleDragonErin (Gold Door)
MonkeyBoyJoe
Piknik
Punch Cat (also Green Wreath over her door)
PrincessSlacker (Gold Door)
Chubbles
Kabanaprincess
MichelleA
Anakinsgurl

chescat Transport Room fix
ratcat (no title) (double check)
PrincessErinJane
LilCrystalGirl
Mouse
Meag
SnowMegg
MissPrincessAllie
MathCutie
MagicWillow
Fantasyfairy
Bellerose
christinedog
bluegoofyfan

Chescat
04-25-2006, 03:42 AM
chescat Transport Room even
Rainabo

chescat Transport Room eat
BFJen
Snookie
AllPowerDude (deleted??)
Dizgirly
Ludivine
LouiesTink

Need doors for:

Tricks
PinkJJ
PIratesRider
Krystal_Rose
Stef

JPL
04-25-2006, 09:55 AM
Wow this serves another purpose Genie now has a checklist for his Hall of Fame :thumbsup:

GiltterDisneyGirl
04-25-2006, 02:22 PM
From left to right

Train - Everest Dance Party - (Everest)
Door #1 - Chat & Hang Out - (Tent)
Door #2 - Everest Ride - (Cave)
Door #3 - Splash Ride - (Rabbit)
Door #4 - Ballroom - (Nemo)
Door #5 - Pirate Meeting - (Pirate boat)
Door #6 - Pirate Party - (Pirate boat)
Door #7 - Cafe (Makeover) - (Cave)
Door #8 - Narnia Throne - (Everest)
Coffin - Music Quest - (Mark Twain)
Door #9 - Story Tent - (Tent)
Stitich - Space - (Space Mountain)
Door #10 - Cat's Hub Room - ByPink Chairs

Chescat
04-27-2006, 01:50 AM
Place holder for ride transport room and hub room

Blue Genie
04-27-2006, 02:12 AM
Wow this serves another purpose Genie now has a checklist for his Hall of Fame :thumbsup:
I guess so JP now that I have 50 members in my Hall Of Fame room. But it does not look like I will have that many in the Rest In Peace Hall Of Fame sends it looks like they fix the magic bug propleam [ms] sorry about my spelling.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Hmm.. You need a door? The only teleporters I have are a pair of stitch teleporters and narnia teleporters, and I'm saving that to trade for a cowboy or mansion suit :confused: Maybe I can look for a pair :thumbsup: and I'll let you know.
DiSNeY StitCH

Chescat
04-27-2006, 09:13 PM
I provide the pink doors, so don't worry about having to trade me a door. When I first get in tonite I need to do some shuffling first.

[Edit: Got room seven started tonite, so everything is shuffled and reflected in the list above]

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-29-2006, 05:58 PM
Yay! chescat and I got this transporting thing all sorted out! Woot! I think I'm in room 5. I just added my door a few minutes ago. Thanks again, chescat!

Chescat
05-21-2006, 04:58 AM
Okay finally found DidneyWDWkm, so she has a door. And changed MissMabelle to Sebou (MissMabelle) in the interrum. (I hadn't been able to say Sebou until I got her on the list, so door shows See bow (MissMabelle).

bigpapiortiz34
05-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Okay finally found DidneyWDWkm, so she has a door.

Yes, I have a door now! :yay: but I have to find a room to put it in. I will all post when you can come through my door :)

Chescat
06-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Zumop has a door now. Woot! Woot! :mickey:

Amaya-chan
07-19-2006, 04:57 PM
How would I acquire said door? :)

jeremyv
08-08-2006, 04:48 PM
I wouldn't mind connecting :)

Right now you may access my Sea Teleport Room via the Believe Hub. The Sea Teleport Room is quite full of doors, including a connection to The VMK Train Station, which connects to one of Sebou's and Cita's Rooms, as well as others. At one time we were trying to make the Station larger, but focus was driven elsewhere. ;)

If you have time, feel free to check them out. All the rooms that are mine remain under constant development, but I wouldn't mind expanding the areas to Teleport to :)

Recently I began work on the next, Briar Teleport Room, which only has 3 connections at the moment.

Chescat
08-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Jeremyv, come find me when I'm on. Normally after 7:30-8:00pm pacific time. And this weekend I should be on and off most of the day. I can then take you through our maze of doors.

DotRocks, I may ask for another door so go to your hub. I currently have all the rides (river and everest) going out of an everest room. If I can get a teleporter into your hub room then all rides can be accessed from the main hub system we have. That gives people in most cases two accesses. But we do have some people that don't have access to the current one. Maybe an everest teleporter? We can talk later.

NightRain. Went looking for you that one day. Everytime I tried to find you, you were in a game. Then you left. I'm still looking for you. :blush:

Ayndi
09-12-2006, 02:24 AM
Another question - when I use the search function to find rooms it never finds a thing. Am I doing something wrong?

Do you have to have the exact name?

Chescat
09-12-2006, 03:16 AM
Another question - when I use the search function to find rooms it never finds a thing. Am I doing something wrong?

Do you have to have the exact name?
Most of our inside out rooms are closed to the public. So what you need to do is let me know when you will be on and I can arrange a meet. I need to reorganize the hub rooms now since I lost the ability to trade the pink doors. But we can still get you a door or teleport to put some place to get in. :thumbsup:

Another possibility is LittleDragonErin and CL_Jeremyv have been running quests lately and have their rooms open. So if you find them, you should find some of the rest of us. :D

Ayndi
09-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Excellent Chescat! Thanks!

Uh - I have two pink doors if that helps.

I'll leave a message here when I'm going to be able to get on VMK for a while.

Chescat
09-13-2006, 01:07 AM
I've updated the teleporter hubs tonite. Rooms three through seven. I've moved most everybody out of seven into six. I want to make hub seven the new one with whatever teleporters I can figure out. :blush:

BlueGreenBoy only one I need to give a teleporter to RockDoctor. I will give him a gold one.

Also the gold door from Hub six, that belongs to Erin, leads to her Dragon quest room. :D

Chescat
09-25-2006, 04:22 AM
Finally got NightRain in our hub system. She's got a gold door. Yay! :joy:

For majolica, mrs.skellington and Jenemmy, still trying to decide on the type of teleporter door. I have to see how many gold doors I have left.

Jenemmy you are still missing. Still need to find you. :blush:

Hey fluffies, still got all those gold door codes? Can you send me like 5 if you aren't using them. :blush:

MichelleA
11-11-2006, 02:36 AM
I would like to connect to one of the lobbies if there is any room.

Chescat
11-11-2006, 01:15 PM
I would like to connect to one of the lobbies if there is any room.
There's always room. I just need to do a little more rearranging. I will be giving you a gold door. Fluffies was so kind to donate me 10 more gold doors. :blush:

Chescat
03-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Genie has been asking me about adding all the new people to the teleport rooms. Unfortunately, my personal life lately has gotten in the way of spending a lot of time to revamp my teleport system.

Give me another week here. I need to get a few of those Tomorrowland Quests done and I know beginning of next week, we will be going ooh ahh on the new stuff.

What I have to do is remove a few of the doors since we did lose a few people to removal from VMK. I have already moved Genie to the first room since I think Cool would understand (putting her in another room). I also moved people around in those lists, so for now, this list will not match what the rooms have. But that is what the rooms will look like when I get done.

I can't keep everybody on my friends list unfortunately with the limit, so what I'm going to do is put the ones I have to delete in an open teleporter room. I will open up the first teleporter room to everybody. So that way people can still move around in there. All the ride stuff and everest room is open.

I know I had the following people I need doors for so far:

Majolica
BlueGreenBoy
Mrs.Skellinton
Jenemmy
Dino Fan
See.low
Tricks (I thought you had a door, didn't realize you didn't)
Dinodave

Let me know if you want a door in this post. Since we lost the pink doors (not tradeable) and I'm out of gold doors (yes never thought that was possible), I might need a coffin teleporter instead. We can work something out.

I also want input as to whether I should open up all the teleporter rooms where people have doors. I wasn't sure you wanted people wandering around your rooms. If you all want those open, I can do that also.

Jeremy
03-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Is it ok if I can get a door.

I have like 5 or 6 rooms.
I have a small river ride through 4 rooms.

I have been try to connect with you all to get
back in the intercot friends list since they
took it all off months ago, I don't know why?
my whole friends list is gone.

But If I can connect with the rooms then I can
be back with you all, If you want me back ha ha

Just let me know what I need to do, to find you all and connect.
my rooms with you all.

Thanks
Jeremy

VMK name piratesrider

Chescat
03-28-2007, 04:09 PM
No Problem, will put you on the list. Are you on at night or during the day? That would depend on who we have you meet up with. Just send me a pm and we will find you. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure I've meet you yet?

Jeremy
03-28-2007, 04:31 PM
I had I think Patti and snorky and some others on my list.
Can't remember all who was on it.

I am on most of the time in the day
and when the host rooms and quest starts
at night.

my name was Jeremy on vmk
But now piratesrider
I will be on in minute for the quest and the host room coming up.

Thank you!:thumbsup: