PDA

View Full Version : Disney Theme Park Playsets

DisneyWorldMaster
03-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi Folks,

I have been collecting these Disney Theme Park Playsets for quite sometime. I have the whole Walt Disney World Resort set built in my basement. This is what I currently have:

1.) Walt Disney World Monorail System (Red, Yellow, and Gold Stripes.)
2.) Animal Kingdom Tree of Life Playset
3.) Disney's Contemporary Resort Monorail Accessory
4.) Disney's Grand Floridian Resort Monorail Accessory
5.) Disney's Polynesian Resort Monorail Accessory
6.) Disney's Spaceship Earth Monorail Accessory
7.) Disney-MGM Studios Sorcerer's Hat Playset
8.) H.O. Scale Main Street Train Station
9.) H.O. Scale Walt Disney World Railroad Train Set
10.) Astro Orbiter Attraction Playset
11.) Dumbo the Flying Elephant Attraction Playset
12.) Mad Tea Party Attraction Playset
13.) Cinderella's Castle Playset
14.) Space Mountain Attraction Playset
15.) Monorail Switching Station
16.) 5 Resort Signs Accessory Kit
17.) Hand Painted Disney Transport Bus
18.) 2 Trees and 1 Lamp Post Accessory Kit
19.) Haunted Mansion Playset (WDW Version)
20.) Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs
21.) Disney's Showtime Celebration Playset
22.) Disney's Cinderella's Golden Carrousel Playset
23.) Disney's it's a small world Playset
24.) Disney's Splash Mountain Playset
25.) Disney MAGIC Town Square playset
26.) Disney MAGIC Main Street Trolley
27.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Lighting System
28.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Light-up Christmas Tree with 3 Carolers
29.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Mother, Baby, and Stroller
30.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Mother, Father, Son, and Daughter
31.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Tour Guide, Train Engineer, and 2 Tourists
32.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Snow White, and 3 Dwarfs
33.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Pooh, Cinderella, Tigger, and Eeyore
34.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Furniture and Accessories
35.) Disney MAGIC it's a small world Attraction Entrance Sign

Please, tell me what you think of my Disney Theme Park Playsets Collection.
__________________________________________________ ______________________

:smickey: I will keep adding to my Walt Disney World Resort! :smickey:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
03-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Aloha, :stitch:

Were any of you folks at the Magic Kingdom Park on the Grand Opening Day of Stitch's Great Escape. If so you should easily remember Cinderella's Castle had been toilt papered from top to bottom by Stitch. I have made a replica of that, using small strips of toilet paper and my Cinderella's Castle Playset. It looks really cool. I will be posting pictures of my Walt Disney World Resort on webshots soon. I will let you folks know when I have them done.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
03-28-2006, 08:43 PM
I cant wait to see it!! Im a model railroader builder and have been wanting to build a disney themed environment. I build HO railroads but i didnt like the disney train they made for the ho scale. Cant wait for the pics! :mickey:

DisneyWorldMaster
03-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi Folks,

TuscanRaider, I am thrilled you want to start a Disney themed environment! Did you get a chance to check out my Walt Disney World Resort Model pictures if not, the link is posted below. Please tell me what you think of my model and what you think is missing or needs improving!

Disney World Toy Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/user/DisneyWorldMaster

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
03-28-2006, 09:36 PM
great job on the collection and i like the stitch video as well! :thumbsup: the only problems with the collection are that some things are out of proportion like the hotwheels cars in front of the mickey shaped garden thing at the main street railroad. But anyways awesome collection. I wish i had all that :mickey: Keep adding to the collection :thumbsup: Remember you can always make custom buildings and such for buildings etc. disney has not made. :mickey:

DisneyWorldMaster
03-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the great comments TuscanRaider. I am glad you enjoyed my photos! The Hotwheels cars are in front of the Mickey Flowers because I only have so much space... I am planning to put my Disney World Resort in a bigger area so I can include the real parking lot and the Seven Seas Lagoon. (I plan to use the model train water for the lagoon.) Also did you notice the Toilet paper on the castle? I also have created my own building... It's the Magic Kingdom Bus Station.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
03-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Im loving the legos lol :thumbsup: I have a question. Where have you bought all these? Any specific store at WDW or did u find them online or somwhere else?

DisneyWorldMaster
03-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Hi Folks,

Well, I did perchase these at various places... Including the legos! LOL :D But seriously. You can perchase most at the parks, BUT some most important pieces are found on Ebay. But the Lego trees and roads can be found at your local Toys"R"us! If you are looking to perchase some of these items look at my list above and type some of those items into the Ebay search. Keep in touch and I will let you know when I create more pictures to view.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
03-29-2006, 10:54 AM
So I guess this is the new Monorail Disney Theme Park Playset board because the original one was deleted. So FlDisneyguy we have to post here now.

DisneyWorldMaster
03-29-2006, 11:16 AM
Hi Folks,

Yes, that is correct disneydude1. This is the new board for these sets as the last board dissapeared yesterday morning. disneydude1 did you get a chance to view my my Walt Disney World Model pictures yet? If not the link are posted in the previous posts. Please tell me what you think of both.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
03-29-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi Folks,

I just recently perchased 3 new theme park models:

1.) Tommorowland Indy Speedway Race Set
2.) Main Street U.S.A Die Cast Fire Truck
3.) TEST TRACK Electric Race Set

I really would like to have all your opinions on these 3 sets. Tell me if you are intrested in starting a collection I will be more than happy to give you some advice! Check out my Disney Theme Park Model pictures!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
03-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Yes I found out that are old thread was deleted but oh well.I think that set looks pretty good with that stuff it looks very nice I also got back in January Space Mountain and Main Street Staion HO scale for my monorail set and the monorail going to be red well that's good because I never got the red monorail anyways but will new things be released with the monorail?

DisneyWorldMaster
03-30-2006, 12:00 AM
Hi Folks,

I think it is great you now have The Space Mountain Playset, and The Main Street H.O. Scale Train Station. Your well on your way to being a Disney Theme Park Model Tycoon! Also do you or anyone else know if the new Monorail will have real working sliding doors? I also have heard a rumour that the new Monorail will have a more detailed voice speil. (Much like the detailed voice on the Monorail Switching Station.) And disneydude1 do you know if there is such a thing as Monorail Station stoppers? (That would stop your Disney Monorail train at the 3 resorts.) TuskanRaider, most of the Disney Theme Park Playsets are found on Ebay. (Especially as Disney's Town Square Playset is as old as the dinousaurs! LOL! :D I don't recommend buying this set unless it is new in box, as most of the pieces are missing or warped.) And does anyone know if an Expidition Everest Playset is maybe coming out sometime? If so, it is sure to be an awsome set! YAY, FOR EXPIDITION EVEREST!!!! :yay:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
03-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Hi Folks,

I have posted new photos for viewing, on webshots. They feature the exterior and interior view of each playset. See the earlier post for link to my Disney World Model photos.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
03-30-2006, 08:39 PM
I think I'm already there as a Disney fanatic :D the thing is about my Main St Staion is that I don't have the HO train hopefully they will produce one again. About Expedition Everest I thought of the same thing for the theme park collection as they should do it for Matterhorn. The thing about the monorail these days is that at WDW they don't sell as much monorail toys as they did around 2002.

disneydude1
03-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Well we are still waiting to see if Disneyland ever releases their 50th Anniversary HO Scale train set and I too am hoping for mountains to be released, but I don't think that is likely as they have practically paused this collection except for small things here and there. Also, as far as stoppers for the monorail track goes, they used to have them on the tracks at Once Upon A Toy and I have seen on eBay a seller who custom makes things for the monorail set and he has had stoppers on there before, but Disney hasn't officially released any product like that. Hope that helps!

TuscanRaider
03-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Very cool new pics! :thumbsup: I really liked the interior of the haunted mansion and especially Space Mountain. Your collection is coming along great.

DisneyWorldMaster
03-30-2006, 11:19 PM
Hi Folks,

Thank you for the wonderful comments on my Disney Theme Park Models TuscanRaider. disneydude1 and Fldisneyguy29 have you seen both my old and new photos? If not, click on the link in the previous post. Please tell me what you think of them. I really do hope they will at some point release Expidition Everest and the Matterhorn too. Also disneydude1, do you have any of the Japan Disney Theme Park Sets from the Diromap Seris? (Pooh's Hunny Hunt, Grand Circut Raceway, Western River Railroad?) Also have you seen how much the Mad Tea Party Playset is going for now... it is unbelivable! It is going for over $200.00!!! :jaw: It is madness I tell you, madness! Good thing I perchased mine before they got discontinued!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
03-31-2006, 10:37 AM
I don't have the dioramap series from Tokyo yet, but I have a friend that lives in Japan, but is currently here in the states and will be going back this summer and will hopefully get the set that way, instead of paying rediculous eBay prices. I will also get the Motor Cruiser playset from Tokyo at that time as well. I already have the Tokyo train and monorail and diecast vehicles.

I have a funny story to tell you about my Mad Tea Party. One day about a year ago it just stopped spinning and I couldn't figure out why, so I was freaking out that I had to buy one on eBay for $200 or more but then just before I was going to buy one, I was messing around witht he wires under the toy and noticed that one of the wires was disconnected. I reconnected it and haven't had a problem with Mad Tea Party since.

Dumbo is the one I have problems with now. My original Dumbo which I had for 2 years suddenly stopped rotating so I bought a replacement and that worked for about 5 months, then that stopped spinning. So recently I bought a third Dumbo and that didn't even work when I received it. All 3 had the same problem with wheel that is connected to the motor is not hitting the teeth to make the elephants spin. Does anybody have a problem with Dumbo?

DisneyWorldMaster I noticed that you don't have the black and purple monorails, why not? Also, you should try looking for the DL blue monorail with the golden gate bridge. That is my favorite.

DisneyWorldMaster
03-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi Folks,

Yes I agree disneydude1, the prices for the Tokyo dioramap series are very expensive on Ebay! I really wanted the Pooh's Hunny Hunt Playset as the attraction is in Walt Disney World as well, but that being said the seller wanted over $60.00 for it in Japan's currency. So I am waiting for one to go for a cheaper price. I am so sorry to hear your Dumbo set broke down so many times, I never had any problems with my Dumbo set. Also disneydude1, have you ever wondered why I do not have any sets from Disneyland Resort in California? (Sunwheel, Golden Zepher, California Screamin.) It is because I am trying to make a replica of the Walt Disney World World Resort in Florida. But I really like the sets from California Disneyland, I have said before that after I finish my Disney World Model I would start working on a California Disneyland Model. Now about the black and purple monorails, I am waiting for the purple monorail to appear on Ebay again, but I am wondering about the black monorail, do you know if there really is a black stripe monorail at WDW? I have never seen one. When I don't have enough money to spend for my Playsets, I just say this: "Money can't buy you happiness... but it sure is a very good start! LOL! :D

:smickey: I will keep adding to my Walt Disney World Resort!:smickey:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
03-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Yes they do have a black monorail at WDW because I rode on it back in 2004 one of my personal favorites. And the more I hear about that DL monorail the more I want to tell Disney that they're dumb for pulling that thing out man I still don't have it today because of those people that seem they have tons load of money like Scrooge Mcduck and goes over $200 but maybe I can get one day.And not just that but I want to tell Iger about that monorail toy. Plus I know that there will be a new monorail for Disneyland soon it be a new MarkVII.

DisneyWorldMaster
03-31-2006, 02:13 PM
Hi Folks,

Thanks, for letting me know about the black striped monorail! FlDisneyguy29, just out of curiosity can you please tell me what all the sets you have are please? I wonder why all the Ebay sellers think we will pay so much for somthing so small? LOL! :D I wish I could have it at the snap of my fingers. I also have been doing construction at the Magic Kingdom Park. I put up construction walls up in Tommorowland, to make room for the Tommorowland Indy Speedway OPENING: APRIL 2006. I have put up another wall at Epcot, to make room for Test Track OPENING: APRIL 2006 as well. I have also put up a wall on the roads by the Grand Floridian Resort, because they are pouring new cement for the roadway. The construction walls look very similar to the one for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. (except they are bigger and they don't have Pooh and friends on the wall.)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
03-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi Folks,

I will be posting pictures soon of the new referbished Spaceship Earth globe at Epcot, The 50th Anniversary decorations on Cinderella's Castle, and the Share a Dream Come True Parade. I will let you know when I am finished the new photos.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Yes the black stripe does exist. I have it. It was available between 2001 and 2003 when it was replaced by yellow.

Good luck with your california set as every piece except the castle has been liquidated and have been since 2004. I will send you a list of everything in the set this weekend. It will be posted on the board.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Hi Folks,

Okay I'll look for the purple and black striped monorail. And to answer disneydude1's question, the Tommorowland Action Playset is the building with the Tommorowland Transit Authority overtop on top of it. (the set comes with, 2 aliens, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, 2 Blue Transit Cars, and 5 detachable futuristic towers.) It is a pretty cool set. I am expecting my Main Street U.S.A Die Cast Fire Truck Model in the mail any day now. I can hardly wait for my Tommorowland Speedway, and Test Track sets to arrive. Also, I was thinking of making a costom round Test Track building. (like the real Test Track building.) Which will feature a removable roof for half the Test Track Set, since the ride is mostly indoors, I would have it come through the crash test doors and go outside of the building for the suspension test and then enter the building agian when it comes back, just like in the real ride. My Test Track plan is a little bit confusing to explain in words, so I will post the pictures of it after I complete it. I just can't wait for my new sets to arrive, they sound so cool! :yay:

:smickey:I will keep adding to my Walt Disney World Resort! :smickey:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-01-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm not going to get the Tomorrowland Action Playset. It doesn't look like it goes with the set. It looks like Micro Machines. Let me know when you get it if it does fit in properly. Also, have you guys seen the new release from Disney. They released a new 3 Pack of Disney diecast buses including: Disney Cruise Line, Disney's Magical Express, and Disney Transport. Here is a link to the picture:

External link removed per Terms of Service

You can order it from WDW by calling 407-363-6200. It costs $12 plus shipping. The item number is 12733710.

disneydude1
04-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Here are the links for the pictures of my Disney Resort.

http://community.webshots.com/user/disneydude1

http://community.webshots.com/user/disneydude1ii

http://community.webshots.com/user/disneydude1iii

http://community.webshots.com/user/disneydude1iv

http://community.webshots.com/user/disneydude1v

Please let me know what you guys think.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi Folks,

I will see if I can maybe get the Tommorowland Playset this week maybe. Then I can tell you if it fits in right once I get it. (the lady who is selling it said it does.) I just looked at your pictures of the 3 buses. They look so cool I will maybe get them at some point, because I am working on collecting the attractions and big things first then worry about the roadway and die-cast vehicles. Do you think that is a good way to collect them? Also, FlDisneyguy29, I was wondering... could you maybe tell me what Disney Theme Park Playsets you have? Like I did on the top of the first page. Please I would love to see what you have. disneydude1 do you know of any sets that I don't have yet? (not including: Test Track, Tommorowland Indy Speedway, and Fire Truck.) I will be posting the Happiest Celebration on Earth photos soon.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
04-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi Folks,

Very COOL photos disneydude1! :thumbsup: I decorated my Cinderella's Castle for the 50th Celebration too, that photo I am trying to post. Also was that Spaceship Earth silver or is it just me? If it is silver where on earth did you get it?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-01-2006, 01:18 PM
Her's my list sorry I can barely hold on LOL :D
Monorail (Yellow and Black)
Contemporary Resort
Polynesian Resort
Switch Station
WDW Signs
Transport Bus (not the one released this week)
Astro Orbiter
Space Mountain
Attraction Connecter
Main Street HO Scale Station

I'm also going to get Test Track action playset the one with mickey and goofy and the new monorail this summer but what's this Tommorowland action playset?

DisneyWorldMaster
04-01-2006, 01:24 PM
FlDisneyguy29, the Tommorowland action Playset is the building in Tommorowland that has the Transit Authority above it. It has lots of figures and removable towers. Nice collection it is coming along great! :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
04-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Hi Folks,

I have 3 Monorail trains. 1 Red, 1 Gold, and 1 Yellow. I perchased the yellow one in 2001. It worked really well for the longest time, until recently. The monorail voice spiel works fine, but it is how the monorail's speed is what the problem is. It goes extremley slow. (the other two I have bump into it.) And it doesn't handle the turns very well either. If you may know a solution please share.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Here is a complete list of everything that goes with the Disney Theme Park Collection so far followed by Disney's retail price:

- 1/64 Scale Test Track Vehicle Die-Cast (Red, Blue, White, and Yellow) $6
- Aladdin Parade Die-Cast Vehicle $6
- Aladdin's Magic Carpet Die-Cast $6
- Alice in Wonderland Die-Cast $6 DL only
- Attractions Connector $6
- Backlot Studios Tour Die-Cast $6
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin Die-Cast $6
- California Screamin' Roller Coaster Car Die-Cast $6 DL only
- Dinosaur Time Rover Die-Cast $6
- Doom Buggy Die-Cast $6
- Eastern Star Railroad Train $6
- Engine-Ears Toy's Train Locomotive Die-Cast $6 DL only
- Fantasyland Dumbo Ride Die-Cast $6
- Fantasyland Mad Tea Party Die-Cast $6
- Grand Marshall Die-Cast $6
- Grizzly River Run Raft Die-Cast $6 DL only
- Jungle Cruise Die-Cast $6
- Kali River Rapids Die-Cast $6
- Kilimanjaro Safaris Die-Cast $6
- Maelstrom Die-Cast $6
- Many Adventure of Winnie the Pooh Die-Cast $6
- Matterhorn Bobsleds Die-Cast $6 DL only
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Die-Cast $6 DL only
- Peter Pan's Flight Die-Cast $6
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey Die-Cast $6 DL only
- Pirates of the Caribbean Die-Cast $6
- Primeval Whirl Die-Cast $6
- Rio del Tiempo Die-Cast $6
- Small World Die-Cast $6
- Snow White's Scary Adventures Die-Cast $6
- Splash Mountain Die-Cast $6
- Star Wars Parade Die-Cast $6
- Test Track Action Playset (2 Figures) $6
- Tomorroweland Astro Orbiter Die-Cast $6
- Toy Story Parade Die-Cast $6
- Transport Bus Die-Cast $6
- Triceratops Spin Die-Cast $6
- WDW R.R.: HO Scale Track (Curved and Straight) $6
- Superstar Limo Die-Cast $8 DL only
- Test Track Model Kit (Red, Blue, White and Yellow) $8
- 2000 Matchbox Bus $10
- 2001 Matchbox Bus $10
- 2002 Matchbox Bus $10
- 2003 Matchbox Bus $10
- 2004 Matchbox Bus $10
- 2005 Matchbox Bus $10
- 2006 Matchbox Bus $10
- Attraction Connectors (Set of 3) $10 DL only
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Die-Cast (I.M. Fearless and I.M. Brave Trains) $10
- Disneyland Paris shuttle bus $10
- Disney Cruise Line Ship & Bus Die-Cast $10
- Jungle Cruise Boat Die-Cast $10
- Monorail Accessories (2 Trees, 1 Lamp) $10
- Monorail Track (Curved and Straight) $10
- Tokyo Disney Resort Cruiser Die-Cast $10
- Tokyo DIsney Resort Bus (Aladdin, Mickey, Toy Story, Lilo & Stitch, Pooh, and Buzz Lightyear) $10
- Fire Truck Die-Cast (Disneyland and Walt Disney World) $10
- Liberty Belle Riverboat Die-Cast $10
- WDW R.R. Train Track $10
- Engineer Mickey Train Set $12
- 4-Piece Monorail Die-Cast (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Black, Silver and Gold) $15
- Haunted Mansion Hearse Die-Cast $15
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Die-Cast $15
- Test Track Action Playset (2 Figures and Car) $16
- Tomorrowland Motor Speedway $18
- Four Parks, One World Hot Wheels Semi $20
- Where Magic Lives Hot Wheel Semi $20
- HCOE Hot Wheels Semi $20
- Astro Orbiter $22
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant $22
- Golden Zephyr $22 DL only
- King Triton's Carousel $22 DL only
- Mad Tea Party $22
- Mini Monorail (Blue) $22 DL only
- Mission: SPACE X-2 space shuttle $22
- Orange Stinger $22 DL only
- Sun Wheel $22 DL only
- Haunted Mansion (Disneyalnd and Walt Disney World) $25
- Tree of Life $28
- Monorail Accessories (5 Resort Signs) $30
- WDW Millennium Die-Cast Set $30
- Contemporary Resort $40
- Epcot: Spaceship Earth $40
- Grand Floridian Resort $40
- Main Street Train Station $40
- Polynesian Resort $40
- Sorcerer's Hat $40
- Space Mountain $40
- Spaceship Earth $40
- Monorail Switch Station $45
- California Screamin' (Orange and Purple Coasters) $60 DL only
- Cinderella Castle $60
- Monorail (Red, Black, Yellow, Purple and Gold) $60
- Monorail with Golden Gate Bridge (Blue) $60 DL only
- Test Track $60
- Tokyo Disney Resort Line monorail (Blue) $60
- Tokyo Disneyland Western River Railroad $60
- WDW R.R. $60
- WDW R.R.: HO Scale $60
- DL R.R. Gold Train $75
- WDW R.R. Gold Train $75
- Sleeping Beauty Castle $75
- Contemporary Resort (LE of 150 Silver and Red) $100
- Disney: Spaceship Earth (LE of 150 Silver and Red) $100
- Disney Monorail (LE of 250 Silver and Red) $100

Also, newer to my collection and the Disney Theme Park Collection:

- Tokyo Disneyland DioraMap Series
Includes:
- Cinderella Castle / Horseless Carriage
- Grand Circuit Raceway
- Minnie's House / Jolly Trolley
- Pooh's Hunny Hunt
- Splash Mountain
- Mark Twain Riverboat
- Western River Railroad
- Tokyo Disney Resort Motor Cruiser Playset
- Pirates of the Caribbean Ship Playset (2 Figures, 2 Boats) $10
- Pirates of the Caribbean Pirates Playset
- 4 Figures, Ship $40
- 3 Figures, Raft, Fort $10
- 4 Figures, 2 Boats $18
- 3 Figures, Boat $6
- Star Tours Starspeeder $20
- Disney Buses Set of 3 Die-Cast $12
- Tokyo Disney Resort Liner (Blue) Die-Cast $10
- Tokyo Disneyland: Disney's Rock Around the Mouse Die-Cast
- Big Bad Wolf Street Rod $10
- Donald's Surfboard Wagon $10
- Mickey's Roadster $10
- Minnie's Convertible $10
- Tokyo Disneyland Grand Circuit Raceway car Die-Cast (Red and Blue) $10
- Tokyo Disneyland Western River Railroad Train Die-Cast (Red and Green) $10
- Tokyo DisneySea Electric Railway Die-Cast $10
- Tokyo DisneySea S.S. Columbia Die-Cast $10

DisneyWorldMaster
04-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi Folks,

Wow! That is alot of stuff! I will try and complete my collection as fast as I can. It will be hard, but I will try!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-03-2006, 10:39 PM
I forgot one more thing in this collection that was released last September to open Hong Kong Disney.

- Hong Kong Disneyland MTR Line Train Die-Cast

Here is a picture of it:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/471057205/1493307752077940997NfnCkR

DisneyWorldMaster
04-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Hi Folks,

I have posted new pictures of my Disney World Resort. To access it just click on the link on the previous page. It has the 50th Anniversary decorations on Cinderella's Castle, Share a Dream Come True parade, and the newly referbished Spaceship Earth. I will let you know when I post pictures of the 3 new Playsets I will be getting shortly. Please check them out, and let me know what you think of them!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
04-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Great Job Disneyworldmaster! The 5oth celebration additions look great! I love the peter pan cutouts lol. Also wonderful job making the Epcot additions. They look great :thumbsup:

DisneyWorldMaster
04-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Hi Folks,

Thank you for the great comments TuscanRaider! I very much appriciate it, since I have dedicated most of my free time to my Walt Disney World Resort, especially building Town Square. I am so glad you enjoyed my Peter Pan and Wendy figures! LOL :D I also spent alot of time on these new additions to my Disney World Resort!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
04-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Hi Folks,

I have 3 Monorail trains. 1 Red, 1 Gold, and 1 Yellow. I perchased the yellow one in 2001. It worked really well for the longest time, until recently. The monorail voice spiel works fine, but it is how the monorail's speed is what the problem is. It goes extremley slow. (the other two I have bump into it.) And it doesn't handle the turns very well either. If you may know a solution please share.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

Does anyone know yet? :confused:

TuscanRaider
04-05-2006, 08:56 PM
-DisneyDude1

Awesome setup! I love the california adventure rollercoaster! (does it actually work?) Also I may begin collecting all the attraction die cast vehicles. I only have the buzz lightyear one for Space ranger Spin (which is one of my favorite rides). It seems that you have a bunch of those...did u find all of those in WDW/DLR? Anyway nice collection! It looks magnificent. you and disneyworldmaster should have a competeion of best theme park :boxing: :mjump: :sulley:

DisneyWorldMaster
04-05-2006, 10:15 PM
Hi Folks,

I have some very important news! I just recived information about the Disney World Monorail System toy! The current Disney Monorail toys voice spiels say: "Please stay clear of the doors, On behalf of the Walt Disney World Resort welcome to the Magic Kingdom, No smoking please, Please hold on to the hand rails." But Disney's new Walt Disney World Monorail System's voice spiel is much more detailed! IT IS SO COOL!!! :thumbsup:
:smickey:I will keep adding to my Walt Disney World Resort :smickey:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-06-2006, 01:33 PM
What's does new spiel feature and your resort looks great :thumbsup: and does anybody have a picture of the new monorail?

DisneyWorldMaster
04-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, I will start writing the new monorail's voice spiel on the next post. It is a very long voice spiel so it might take a little while! Also I am glad you like my Disney World Resort! I will be posting my new pictures as soon as possibe. I will maybe get the new monorail's pictures for you.

:smickey: I will keep adding to my Walt Disney World Resort :smickey:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-06-2006, 08:04 PM
What there is a new monorail? Also, the answer to your yellow monorail problem is the fact that when the first batch came out the monorails ran extremely slow and hardly moved, some even made a horrible sound as it run. Those were recalled and they remade the yellow monorail, so it works better but still runs slow compared to red and black. The same problem of running slower than the original black and reds can be found in purple and gold. A way to teel the difference between the two versions is the sticker next to the on/off switch. The original version of yellow says Walt Disney World Monorail System, while the 2nd version says Walt Disney World(R) Monorail System.

Awesome pictures of the Disney World set-up.

Also, TuskenRaider, as cool as it would be to have a competition between me and DisneyWorldMaster, you can't really compare the two as DisneyWorldMaster is only building WDW Magic Kingdoma nd I don't even have to resort build into theme parks; I have my resort built as one central location where you can experience all of Disney's 11 theme parks around the world in one place.

Post more info, about this new monorail too.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, disneydude1, and TuscanRaider, the new 2006 Monorail's voice spiel is written below. (It is quite long but read through it, it is worth it!) I will post the new Monorail's pictures on webshots as soon as I get the chance.

Monorail Announcer: "Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World Express Monorail to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing please hold on to the handrails throught our journey, and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank-You. We are circling the Disney created Seven Seas Lagoon. Rising from the Magic Kingdom on the opposite shore is Cinderella Castle, You can also see Disney's Mountain Range, Big Thunder Mountain and Spalsh Mountain in Fronteirland, and Space Mountain in Tommorowland. To the right hand side on the shores of Bay Lake is Disney's Wilderness Lodge, which captures the spirit of the National Park Service Lodges built in the west during the early part of this century. We are now entering Disney's Contemporary Resort, where on the Grand Canyon Concorse, you can start your day with Chef Mickey's character breakfast. While your group is together now is a great time to pick a place to meet if you become seperated in the park. Should you become seperated, stop by City Hall on Main Street U.S.A. for assistance. We are approching our station at the entrance to Main Street U.S.A. gateway to the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom. Ladies and gentlemen this is the Magic Kingdom Monorail Station. On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort we would like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom. Once again we hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom! We will be traveling to the Transportation and Ticket Center. Beyond the trees ahead is Spaceship Earth, is 18 story geo-sphere marks the entrance to Epcot. Coming up on the lagoon side is Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, this picturess victorian themed resort provides a taste of turn of the century Florida. Coming up ahead is Disney's Polynesian Resort inside the great cerimonial house you'll find shopping and dinning with a southseas flavour. Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching the Transportation and Ticket Center. This includes all sections of the Magic Kingdom car and bus parking lot. This monorail will be returning to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing please hold on to the handrails until the Monorail stops completely and the doors open. If this concludes your visit to the Walt Disney World Resort, we hope you have had a wonderful time and will return home safely. This is the Transportation and Ticket Center, thank-you for traveling with us!"
(Then the monorail's voice spiel repeats it's self in 1 minute.)

This new monorail spiel is so much more detailed it's going to be so cool! :thumbsup: I can hardly wait until I get one for myself! If any of you have questions about the new monorail please feel free to ask! I also agree with disneydude1 that having a best park compition would be hard to have as we are doing totally diffrent set-ups. Also disneydude1, I like your idea on having all the Disney Parks worldwide in one central location. Is that why you named your park: "Disney's Magic Kingdom Resort." My Disney World Resort features the Magic Kingdom Park as the most important, rather than the other 3 parks. (Mostly because Disney has released only Magic Kingdom and Disney's Caifornia Adventure sets, and only the other 3 parks major icons, like Spaceship Earth, Sorcerer's Hat, and Tree of Life.) Also may I ask disneydude1 why you do not have the Wilderness Lodge in your set? Is it too big, or just not the right thing you need?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-06-2006, 10:32 PM
What color is the new monorail? Is this the red one with the opening doors? Cause it's not supposed to be available till Summer, but has it already been released? Also, can you order it from WDW Mail Order and how much is it?

DisneyWorldMaster, the reason I don't have the Wilderness Lodge is because of the fact that it is made of Lincoln Logs and when I visited the Once Upon A Toy Store, they did not have that set in the display, so as I did not see a store that is Disney have it in the set, I decided not to include it with mine. However, I do think it is a wonderful set.

And yes, you are right, my resort is called Disney's Magic Kingdom Resort, because it is one central location for all 11 parks as the Magic Kingdom style park is always the first to be built at every resort, I thought why not call it that. Plus, the magic kingdom is just the best name.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, the Monorail with opening doors is the one with this new spiel. Yes you are correct that it is not released until summer 2006. I have just seen a sneek peek preview of it online. Also could you tell me when your resort will be celebrating it's next holiday? Keep up the great collection! :thumbsup:

:smickey: I will keep adding to my Walt Disney World Resort:smickey:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Where did you see a sneak peek online? Please give me a sneak peek too.

My next holiday will be Easter. However, I have to update my pictures soon from Mardi Gras and St. Patrick's Day. Hopefully, those will be updated this weekend.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Hi Folks,

I finally recived the Tommorowland Indy Speedway yesterday afternoon! It looks so cool! It makes my Tommmorowland section, and my whole Magic Kingdom look so much better I will post the photos on webshots soon. I will let you know when I do. :photo:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
04-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi Folks,

I finally recived the Tommorowland Indy Speedway yesterday afternoon! It look so cool! It makes my Tommmorowland section, and my whole Magic Kingdom look so much better I will post the photos on webshots soon. I will let you know when I do. :photo:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

Sweet! looking forward to it :mickey: :thumbsup:

FlDisneyguy29
04-08-2006, 12:53 PM
I can't wait to get that new monorail it's probably going to be my favorite out of all of them.The new spiel is the one they play now! I'm suprise Disney put the whole spiel on a monorail toy but who cares I like it and I also like to know which site you got this on? keep building on

DisneyWorldMaster
04-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, disneydude1, and TuscanRaider, I have just posted pictures of the Tommorowland Indy Speedway, take a look and let me know what you think. The link to the photos are of the first page. I am also very excited about the new monorail! FlDisneyguy29, I have e-mailed some information about it, to you. :fworks:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-08-2006, 09:22 PM
It looks great in your park but how about images of the new monorail?

DisneyWorldMaster
04-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, FlDisneyguy29, and TuscanRaider, I have just made a website for the Disney Theme Park Playsets. To access it just click on my username by the Sorcerer Mickey picture, and then click the link that says: Visit DisneyWorldMaster's Hompage! I have posted the pictures on my site as well. Please tell me what you think of my site. Thank-You TuscanRaider, I could not have made this website If I had not viewed yours! :thanks:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-09-2006, 01:28 PM
The site looks very nice :thumbsup: and for once there's a site on the internet that has the stuff and links to the sites.On the new monorail I'll just wait until it comes out and see what it look's like.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Hi Folks,

Thank-you for the great comments on my website FlDisneyguy29! I was thinking... I am going to make a Happiest Celebration on Earth video with my camcorder. It will have Disney music and the playsets on it. I will make it once I am done my collection. I wanted to maybe have your oppinions on this. If all goes well I will post a link to my video on my new Disney Theme Park Playsets Website. So please tell me if you think this is a good idea.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
04-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, FlDisneyguy29, and TuscanRaider, I have just made a website for the Disney Theme Park Playsets. To access it just click on my username by the Sorcerer Mickey picture, and then click the link that says: Visit DisneyWorldMaster's Hompage! I have posted the pictures on my site as well. Please tell me what you think of my site. Thank-You TuscanRaider, I could not have made this website If I had not viewed yours! :thanks:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

lol. I made that site a longg time ago. I cant believe its still attached to my Intercot name. haha. im gonna check out your new site now.

disneydude1
04-10-2006, 09:41 PM
I do think that is a good idea. It could be like a vacation planning video for your resort.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE PICTURES OF THE NEW MONORAIL?

TuscanRaider
04-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Great site DWmaster! Can't wait to see the video! sounds great! thanks for the Disney ride site too! :mjump:

DisneyWorldMaster
04-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, thanks for my video support, and TuscanRaider, thanks for the great comments. disneydude1, I know you are excited for the monorail pictures but unfortunatley the site I found the voice spiel and monorail photos got erased out of my favorites folder. So I am on a mad search for the site on the internet. I will let you know as soon as I find it! :surf:

(Also disneydude1, I hope it is okay with you that I used your Disney Theme Park Collection list on my website.)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
04-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I just wanted to tell I love your idea about the vacation planning video for my resort! I also wanted to ask you a question... Is there any specific store I can perchase the Toyko Disney Diromap Series? Also I found the site with the new monorail's photo, but the monorail looks exactally the same as the old one does. :( Except the voice spiel is the only new part of it, maybe they will release the sliding door monorail soon?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-12-2006, 07:42 AM
You can get the Tokyo Disney Dioramap Series at the store Bon Voyage which is like World of Disney. It is located outside Ikspiari which is like Downtown Disney. Are you going there to get one? If you get the big set containing all 7 sets you get bonus lights and puzzle pieces. If you are going could you get me one as well. It will be awhile before my friend goes back to Japan. At least five months away. Also if you call Tokyo Disney Resort you can get to english speakers and order it over the phone. The number is 0456833333. That is the resort info number. Just say english when someone answers and tell the english person you would like to order so and so and they will call the TDR merchandise. Hope that helps.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I have a pen pal that lives in Japan. He just e-mailed me the other day and said he has an ebay store for the Toyko Disney Theme Park Diromaps. So maybe I'll look at his store. On ebay just start a search for one of the Diromaps. (example: Pooh's Hunny Hunt) Also did you see what I previously said about the new monorail's picture?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
04-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you folks know that I have posted new photos on webshots. They feature the top of each Disney Playset I have. Please tell me what you think of my photos after you see them.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-14-2006, 08:48 AM
I like the pictures of the tops. I love looking at my Disney Resort from an aerial view. It looks like a real theme park.

I got my 3 WDW buses in the mail yesterday. But they won't be opening until May 5th.

Also, I finally cracked and bought the WDW Tomorrowland Action Playset. In order the put it into my resort though, I had to move Space Mountaina nd the Space Mountain Speedway alittle bit and moved my Tree of Life all the way to the front of my Resort right behind the archway. But I put posters around the Tree of Life promoting The Wild, so it is a good marketing push.

I promise to update pictures this weekend. So be on the look out for those.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi Folks,

Awww man! You beat me to it. I was just going to perchase the Tommorowland Action Playset for my resort. I am happy for you though! Make sure you post pictures of the playset in your resort when you have the time. I have some good news though, I perchased the: REAL WALT DISNEY WORLD MARK IV MONORAIL off of Mouse Surplus! I am so excited it is not even funny! If I did not have this I would feel bad about the Tommorowland Playset LOL! :D Also I have got some toy cement trucks to pretend they are pouring in cement for the walkways. I have already made the walkway for Fantasyland. I will post the pictures of that soon! I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY REAL DISNEY MONORAIL TO ARRIVE! disneydude1, do you think it will still have the real Disney World voice spiel on it, or would Disney erase it so you could not operate it? :joy:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-14-2006, 11:36 AM
Hey, I be waiting to see the picutures disneydude1 and I wish I could get those buses they look great with Cruise Line, Magical Express, and the WDW Bus and the pictures DisneyWorldMaster look like a bird eye view they look good.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi Folks,

I just recived the Test Track Electric Race Set today. disneydude1 please post pictures of your 3 buses at your resort after you set them up.

WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT CANADA UPDATES:
- Test Track opening: April 15, 2006
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant closed for referbishment: April 15 - April 20
- Splash Mountain closed for referbishment: April 20 - April 28

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-14-2006, 05:31 PM
Wait you mean your getting a real Mark IV monorail Oh my I can't believe it! :yay: :joy: that's amazing and must put a hole through :twocents: but wow anyways anybody got a picture of the Tomorrowland Action Playset

DisneyWorldMaster
04-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, Yes it is true I can't even believe it, it is a real Mark IV Monorail straight from Walt Disney World! I like your new easter bunny Mickey Mouse avatar! I will give you the link to some Tommorowland Action Playset pictures soon. disneydude1 will probably post pictures of it set-up in his park. Also FlDisneyguy29, would you like to see pictures of the real monorail I have?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
04-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi Folks,

Okay FlDisneyguy29, here is the link to the photo of the Tommorowland Action Playset: http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/cuteangel/wdlan2.JPG?allow_track_link=1&track=022b259878-3f38&sp=1 Please tell me what you think of the set, if you need more detailed photos of this set just ask.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-14-2006, 05:50 PM
That is so cool that you bought the Mark IV monorail. I am so jealous! Not that its any of my business but how much was it? I've always wanted to get the monorail car and put my bed in it cause I am absolutely in love with the monorail.

Also, I wanted to ask you how big is your WDW set-up in measurements?

DisneyWorldMaster
04-14-2006, 11:57 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I do not quite get what you need me to measure? (My resort?) I also love your idea of promoting The Wild around the Tree of Life, can you post the pictures of it? Also I have no problem if you want me to post pictures of my real monorail. If you have any questions about my monorail disneydude1 just ask. It cost thirty-three thousand dollars U.S. Just wait till my wife sees it in our backyard! Did you notice I changed my avatar for Easter? FlDisneyguy29, disneydude1, and TuscanRaider have a Happy Easter!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
04-15-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi Folks,

Okay FlDisneyguy29, here is the link to the photo of the Tommorowland Action Playset: http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/cuteangel/wdlan2.JPG?allow_track_link=1&track=022b259878-3f38&sp=1 Please tell me what you think of the set, if you need more detailed photos of this set just ask.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

HEY! I bought that when i was younger!! I had lots of fun with that lol. Sadly I lost all the pieces and now I have no clue where anything is.. *sobs* lol

disneydude1
04-15-2006, 10:40 AM
Yes could you measure your entire resort for me? Also measure just Magic Kingdom? Mine is 12 feet by 8 feet. Not very big at all which is why I have so many closed attractions because I don't have any more room for them especially with how big Test Track is.

TuscanRaider
04-15-2006, 10:44 AM
Man..I can't believe you got the Mark IV monorail! So lucky... Nice overview pics of your collection (sorry this is late lol), It makes me feel like im in a helicopter. haha. Anyways everyone here has an awesome collection!

FlDisneyguy29
04-15-2006, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the pictures of the Tomorrowland Action Playset do they sell that at WDW? and about the real monorail is the stripe red because MouseSurplus had a monorail hopefully the monorail is going to make it safe from Orlando to Canada anyways how are they going to ship it?

TuscanRaider
04-15-2006, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the pictures of the Tomorrowland Action Playset do they sell that at WDW?

They used to. Thats where I bought mine years ago. I don't remember seeing it there though in recent past trips. man i wish i took better care of that set lol. It's well worth buying

DisneyWorldMaster
04-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Hi Folks,

Ahhhh! So many questions! I come out of the shower to find millions of questions! LOL! :D But seriously I'll start by answering disneydude1's questions. disneydude1 my entire Walt Disney World Resort is about 150 feet long, by 150 feet wide. The Magic Kingdom Park is 146 feet long, by 137 feet wide. Next, TuscanRaider and FlDisneyguy29, The Tommorowland Action Playset is discontinued and can only be found on ebay now. Also FlDisneyguy29, my Monorail does have a red stripe and it is the full monorail train. It will be shiped by Mouse Surplus own carrier. I really don't know what service they used to ship it, but they essured me it was in good hands. I WOULD HOPE SO! LOL! :D I cant wait to get it. disneydude1 I asked this question before but maybe you did not see it, Do you think Disney erased the Monorail Spiel before Mouse Surplus could sell it? I will also be posting Test Track's and the Fantasyland's new cement pathway's photos on webshots soon.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
04-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Hi Folks,

Ahhhh! So many questions! I come out of the shower to find millions of questions! LOL! :D But seriously I'll start by answering disneydude1's questions. disneydude1 my entire Walt Disney World Resort is about 150 feet long, by 150 feet wide. The Magic Kingdom Park is 146 feet long, by 137 feet wide. Next, TuscanRaider and FlDisneyguy29, The Tommorowland Action Playset is discontinued and can only be found on ebay now. Also FlDisneyguy29, my Monorail does have a red stripe and it is the full monorail train. It will be shiped by Mouse Surplus own carrier. I really don't know what service they used to ship it, but they essured me it was in good hands. I WOULD HOPE SO! LOL! :D I cant wait to get it. disneydude1 I asked this question before but maybe you did not see it, Do you think Disney erased the Monorail Spiel before Mouse Surplus could sell it? I will also be posting Test Track's and the Fantasyland's new cement pathway's photos on webshots soon.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

Firstly, Thanks for answering everyone's questions lol. Secondly, I have another question haha. Is the monorail you ordered, a real live monorail that people used to ride? Or is it a model one like the toy sets? If its a real life one, i think I am going to have a heart attack! lol.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Hi Folks,

WARNING! TuscanRaider what I am about to say may cause you to have a heart attack! LOL!:D Yes it is true the real Walt Disney World Resort Monorail , red striped that carries people to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and the resorts! I am scared of what my wife will do to me when she shes it when she comes home from her out of town work. I will have those photos to you soon, just stay in touch. Have a Happy Easter!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-15-2006, 01:26 PM
My photos have been updated so take a look at those.

And to answer DisneyWorldMaster, i really don't know if the voice spiel would have been erased. I would assume so because it isn't Disney anymore. But I thought I heard something a few years ago, that the monorail gets its information for what and when to say via computer messages that are sent through the rails on the actual monorail track. However, I could be wrong. We will just have to wait and see if it still has the voice spiel or not. Sorry, I can't be of more help!

Everyone have a magical Easter!

TuscanRaider
04-15-2006, 01:27 PM
*Has a heart attack* Wow! Man you are so lucky! I can't wait to see the pictures :mjump: Have a wonderful Easter everyone!! :mickey:

DisneyWorldMaster
04-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Hi Folks,

My Test Track and Fantasyland's cement walkway photos are now posted check them out and let me know what you think. Also TuscanRaider do you want me to post photos of the real monorail too? disneydude1 that was some awsome Easter overlay photos! :thumbsup: Um, where did you get the silver Spaceship Earth? I am looking forward to photos of the 3 Disney buses! Have a Happy Easter!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the photo comments. I listed that the silver spaceship earth was limited to 150 and was from a disneyana convention that introduced the monorail toy for the very first time.

TuscanRaider
04-15-2006, 06:31 PM
if you could post pics of the real monorail when you get it or something disneyworldmaster, that'd be great

Happy Easter everyone!

DisneyWorldMaster
04-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Hi Folks,

So disneydude1 there is no chance of me getting the silver Spaceship Earth? Also did you see my new photos yet? Also TuscanRaider did you see my new photos yet? I will post the real Disney Monorail's photos as soon as I get it, lucky for me Mouse Surplus has a 7 day shipping gaurantee.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
04-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Hey disneyworldmaster, I just saw the new pics of Test Track that you made. I am quite impressed from the amount of work it looks like you took making the test track signs and buildings. I look forward to seeing more pics of your collection as it grows. Very nice job!

Once again, Happy Easter everybody!

DisneyWorldMaster
04-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey disneyworldmaster, I just saw the new pics of Test Track that you made. I am quite impressed from the amount of work it looks like you took making the test track signs and buildings. I look forward to seeing more pics of your collection as it grows. Very nice job!

Once again, Happy Easter everybody!

Hi Folks,

TuscanRaider yes, it took me 15 hours to complete the Test Track building and about 16 minutes to set up the ride. I am glad you recognized the amount of time it has taken me, it was very hard work! Also did you see the Fantasyland Walkway photos yet, they are the last two photos on the Test Track photo album. I will post photos of the monorail as soon as I get it. Also will you take any pictures of the 3 Disney Buses and post them on webshots? :confused: I wish you an yours a Happy Easter! :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Awesome photos DisneyWorldMaster.

I got your message from last night but didn't read it till this morning. Sorry about that. Let's discuss away!

DisneyWorldMaster
04-16-2006, 12:48 PM
Hi Folks,

Okay disneydude1... so did you get the meausrements of my Walt Disney World Resort Model?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Yes, I did get the measuremnts. What are you talking about with the refresh thing?

DisneyWorldMaster
04-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Yes, I did get the measuremnts. What are you talking about with the refresh thing?

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, okay I am glad to hear saw the measurments, what exactally did you need them for? I am also happy you enjoyed my Test Track photos, did you see the Fantasyland Walkway photos yet, they are the last 2 photos in the Test Track photo album.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
04-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Hi Folks,

TuscanRaider, disneydude1, and FlDisneyguy29, I just recived the Main Street Fire Truck in the mail, and I will be posting the photos of it soon. I can't wait for the real monorail to arrive! :D TuscanRaider, do you have any questions about the real monorail?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-16-2006, 07:43 PM
DisneyWorldMaster those were great photos and the test track looked great espcially it's custom made and good pictures disneydude1 as always as your resort impress me all the time :bunny: Happy Easter! :bunny:

disneydude1
04-16-2006, 07:43 PM
I did see the FL walkway and I really love it. I wanted to know the measurements so I knew how big your set-up is and how big I wanted to make mine in the future.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Hi Folks,

Do you remember the "Share a Dream Come True Parade" photos I posted before? Well, since then the parade has been under referbishment. Now the parade features the larger than life snow globe with Mickey Mouse dancing in it. It looks so cool. I also set up my Main Street Fire Truck in the Town Square Fire Station. I have just posted the photos on webshots, check them out and let me know what you think. Oh, I am also starting to film my Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Planing Video today. :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DNS
04-17-2006, 06:41 PM
What a great hobby! If you have already answered this and I missed it, I apologize, but what made you start this? Obviously a love of Disney, but why the models? Looking at your Main Street, I almost feel like I'm there! It's really great.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-17-2006, 06:52 PM
What a great hobby! If you have already answered this and I missed it, I apologize, but what made you start this? Obviously a love of Disney, but why the models? Looking at your Main Street, I almost feel like I'm there! It's really great.

Hi Folks,

Well DNS, there is lots of diffrent ways that people start loving any Disney things. But for me I got hooked on these playsets about in 2001. I was not aware of Intercot at that time but I wanted to have someone to chat to about these playsets. I started with the Disney Town Square Playsets which started to be available at Sears a long time ago. I thought it would make a Christmas scene out of it and I was looking for things to add to it. So my collecting did not begin until March 2001, when I took my second trip to Disney World. I noticed a Walt Disney World Railroad Train Set in the window to the Emporium on Main Street U.S.A. So I decided to buy it. So I went inside to find millions of Disney Playsets... and DNS that is what started my Walt Disney World Resort's history. Please tell me what you think of my story, I would love to hear from you again DNS! :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
04-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1 did you see my new photos featuring the referbished parade and Fire Truck? Also how did you get into collecting these playsets? Please let me know.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-17-2006, 10:59 PM
I did see the updated pictures and did enjoy them as I always enjoy your pics especially main street.

I first started back in 2001 when the disney catalog sold the monorail and some of the accessories. I ordered a monorail black and later that day my parents surprised me and took me on a plane to disneyland. There I saw all the DCA playsets and bought some of them. I really got into it after I first visited Once Upon A Toy. And have been collecting ever since. I think it is really cool to think that the first thing I got for my set was ordered the same day I made my first visit to Disneyland.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-18-2006, 12:06 AM
I did see the updated pictures and did enjoy them as I always enjoy your pics especially main street.

When you said I always enjoy your pics especially main street, did you mean the street itself, the Fire Truck, or the parade? How come you do not have Main Street? No room? I know it is not a part of the actual Disney Theme Park Playsets Series, but it looks incredible! There is usally alot of sets on Ebay. :thumbsup:

:smickey: I will keep adding to my Disney World Resort:smickey:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DNS
04-18-2006, 01:04 PM
You've accumulated a lot in such a short time.

FlDisneyguy29
04-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Well since everybody is talking about when they started I'll might as well to.I actually started a year later than most of you in late 2002 it was actually when I went to MVMCP and I haven't been since 1998 (I don't really want to talk about it) so it was later that evening that I went inside the Emporium and saw it and you thought you may had to do CPR on me LOL than Christmas morning I got the black monorail and I was so happy but just that and that when I started this madness and I'm addicted and I had to confess LOL. :D

DisneyWorldMaster
04-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Wow, neat story FlDisneyguy29! Did you see my new Disney Model photos yet?

:smickey: I will keep adding to my Disney World Resort :smickey:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-18-2006, 11:53 PM
I think I have finally cracked and am looking into buying the town square playset off ebay. I hope I do get it. It really is so cool. Thanks disneyworldmaster for talking me into it.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-19-2006, 09:52 AM
I think I have finally cracked and am looking into buying the town square playset off ebay. I hope I do get it. It really is so cool. Thanks disneyworldmaster for talking me into it.

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, No problem you won't be dissapointed! Try to buy one New in box because lots of pieces can be warped or missing! Oh and just to let you know you need to buy 2 town square playsets and put them face to face to make the complete Main Street U.S.A. Hope that helps!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-19-2006, 06:06 PM
I've seen the Town Square playset on ebay before it's a pretty good collectible since it's from the late 80's and from Sears actually I may think about getting it one day but not anytime soon I need the stuff right now than the other old stuff. I have a question to I know back before the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway was called that which originally it was name Grand Prix Raceway I think they came out with diecast for it with Goodyear on the side does anybody know that actually happen because I thought that happen in the 90's?

DisneyWorldMaster
04-19-2006, 07:43 PM
I have a question to I know back before the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway was called that which originally it was name Grand Prix Raceway I think they came out with diecast for it with Goodyear on the side does anybody know that actually happen because I thought that happen in the 90's?

Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, I really do not have the slightest clue what you mean? Do you mean the toy or the real thing? Also FlDisneyguy29 and disneydude1 have you seen my new pictures of the parade and the Fire Truck? Oh ya, and disneydude1 do you have the Fire Truck, because did you know all of those types of models can be screwed off their platforms? I figured this out yesterday, that is how I got the Fire Truck to get into my Fire Station in Town Square. disneydude1 I am pretty sure that your Big Thunder Mountain Railroad one you have can come off to. It is just a suggestion because it looks more belivable than in a case. My real WDW Mark IV Monorail also came today, IT IS SO AWSOME!!! :joy: :yay: :joy: Would you like me to post pictures of it? Also disneydude1 will you post photos of the 3 WDW buses?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Oh yes I would defintely like to see that monorail boy I couldn't find a place for that monorail I can tell you one thing not everybody in the world has a monorail so you better take care of that anyways I saw the box of the Town Square Playset and I saw some acessories you can buy separtely like a Christmas tree does anybody know how to get the acessories? Horray for the monorail! :number1: :thumbsup:

DisneyWorldMaster
04-20-2006, 05:36 PM
Oh yes I would defintely like to see that monorail boy I couldn't find a place for that monorail I can tell you one thing not everybody in the world has a monorail so you better take care of that, Horray for the monorail! :number1: :thumbsup:

Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, I will definatly take care of it! It is so valuble to me! Would you guys like to hear a sample of the WDW monorail's voice spiel? The Monorail photos are now availble to look at on webshots! Please tell me what you think about it, as it is very special to me! It is so cool it has working head lights, seats, handrails, 5 cars total, 2 control cars front and back, 3 passenger cars, a flashing rear light, real opening automatic doors that work, controls that work, the only bad part of this monorail is I have no track to drive it on! LOL! You are welcome on my highway in the sky anytime! LOL! :D IT IS SO COOL THAT I HAVE THIS!!! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Here's something I'm confussed I thought the the Mark IV only had a door handle on all of the doors because it didn't had automatic doors but the Mark VI currently on the line now does.

disneydude1
04-21-2006, 12:37 AM
I'm really confused. You got a mark IV monorail but yet the pictures you showed on webshots and the blue prints are for a mark VI. Which is it? The red mark VI should still be on the track in FL.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-21-2006, 05:47 PM
Here's something I'm confussed I thought the the Mark IV only had a door handle on all of the doors because it didn't had automatic doors but the Mark VI currently on the line now does.

I'm really confused. You got a mark IV monorail but yet the pictures you showed on webshots and the blue prints are for a mark VI. Which is it? The red mark VI should still be on the track in FL.

Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29 and disneydude1, the Monorail is the newer Mark VI it is just one of the older ones sold to me. Therfore it has doors on both sides. The blueprints you said are from the old model, but it appears to be accurate for this one, I found the blueprints in the glove box. Also, disneydude1, do you recall when we posted about the WDW Monorail Spiel? Well it appears that it is recoreded on the the monorail, as I can start and stop the spiel. Would any of you like to hear what the spiel sounds like? THIS IS SO AWSOME! :thumbsup: :number1: :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-21-2006, 06:02 PM
So you have a red Mark VI? So they made two versions of the same monorail, because the red Mark VI is still on track in Florida. They made two of the same thing? Or created another one when they needed it replaced? Yes I would love to hear the spiel.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-22-2006, 01:40 PM
So you have a red Mark VI? So they made two versions of the same monorail, because the red Mark VI is still on track in Florida. They made two of the same thing? Or created another one when they needed it replaced? Yes I would love to hear the spiel.

Hi Folks,

Okay disneydude1, I will try to send you voice spiel clips but in the meantime I would like to say that yes, they made 2 versions which means that this specific monorail is the oldest new version of the monorail at WDW. It was just replaced by a newer version. This monorail is like the one WDW sold to Las Vagas. :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-22-2006, 04:50 PM
WDW sold two Mark IV to Las Vegas. The pictures you have posted on Wenshots are a mix of both Mark IV and Mark VI. Here is a great way to recognize what you have as I have only heard of WDW selling there Mark IV's which were replaced by Mark VI in 1989.

The windows!!! Look at these two pictures: the first is Mark IV (4) and the second is Mark VI (6) which is currently running at WDW.

Links removed per Terms of Service

Now you should be able to tell which monorail you have. The windows are the most noticeable difference.

Also, it would really help, if you posted pics from your actual monorail that you have instead of finding them from online sites as I found almost all of the photos you have posted on Webshots at bigfloridacountry.com.

Also, here is a link from mousesurplus.com that makes me assume that you have a Mark IV (4). Also, they only sold the front cab, not the entire train.

Link removed per Terms of Service

It is the second thing listed when you scroll down.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, the monorail looks like the one in the second link you posted. Did you hear the monorail spiel yet? I will work on posting the new pictures soon! :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-22-2006, 05:03 PM
But that doesn't make any sense, since the monorail that mouse surplus had online was a Mark 4 not a Mark 6.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I do not know what Mark it is but I guessed what one it looked most like and that one looks like the one I have. Also FlDisneyguy29 mentioned somthing about a Goodyear die cast race car that I did not know what he ment, do you know, it is in previous posts.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-22-2006, 05:11 PM
I have no idea what he is talking about and if that is true then you have a mark VI which is very hard to believe as Disney has never sold one to anyone because it is still on the track in FL.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Hi Folks,

It is probably one of the older new ones, when they updated the monorail's they could have got rid of this one to make room for the new one, like this year when I went I saw a new silver striped one.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Now that I think about it, it may have been that. Because about a year and a half ago, they updated the computer control system on the monorails and they probably created a new car witht he new system and switched it out. Do you have the entire train or just the front car?

DisneyWorldMaster
04-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I forget how many cars are on a full train, but I have the front and back control cars, and 3 middle ones. I have just as many cars as the Monorail toy does, just look at the red striped toy monorail and that is what it basically looks like. ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-22-2006, 05:30 PM
Okay, thats another confusing thing, because the Mark VI (6) never had five cars, they had six cars. Five cars were Mark IV (4). I am so confused.

I guess, I'll just have to wait for the pictures from you. Could you post them soon?

DisneyWorldMaster
04-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Hi Folks,

I will post them as soon as possible. Do you think they will ever release a Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Playset?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-22-2006, 05:45 PM
I HOPE SO! I am waiting so bad for the following playsets to be made:

Big Thunder Mountiain
Splash Mountain (Theme Park Collection)
Matterhorn Bobsleds Mountain
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

I want these 4 playsets so bad!

Oh, also Expedition Everest!

I have to go now, I have to go to work for the mouse! Post any comments and I'll check them out later tonight!

DisneyWorldMaster
04-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, didn't you make a custom made Tower of Terror?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Yes, but it is just styrofoam. It is just painted and has pictures from the building on it to make it look real. I really like how it turned out. But I want a playset that has elevators that drop and a Hollywood Tower Hotel sign that lights up and flickers. Maybe one day!

DisneyWorldMaster
04-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Hi Folks,

Ya, I wonder why they practically paused the collection? Do you know? They have made it's a small world, Splash Mountain, and Cinderella's Golden Carrousel, but they are discontinued now and has been since 2001. Oh ya, also did you open the 3 WDW buses.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-23-2006, 12:53 PM
I opened the buses as well as the Tomorrowland Action Playset and Star Tours. Those attractions are not open yet to guests but will be soon:

3 Buses - May 5th
Star Tours - May 19th
TL Action Playset - May 24th

DisneyWorldMaster
04-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, so the 3 WDW buses will be opening first, am I correct? What is the Star Tours attraction? Is it the die-cast model of the Star Speeder?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-23-2006, 02:47 PM
The Star Tours Speeder is something made of plastic it's very nice it's for both Star Wars and Disney fans I wish I had one. Also I wish they produce a Matterhorn with ability to work with a Attraction Connecter even though they don't make them anymore and I also want Disney to make the new monorail at Disneyland in 2007 that be awesome.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-23-2006, 03:42 PM
The Star Tours Speeder is something made of plastic it's very nice it's for both Star Wars and Disney fans I wish I had one. Also I wish they produce a Matterhorn with ability to work with a Attraction Connecter even though they don't make them anymore and I also want Disney to make the new monorail at Disneyland in 2007 that be awesome.

Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy, that would be awsome! :thumbsup: Did you know that they once had it's a small world, Splash Mountain, and Cinderella's Golden Carousell playsets for sale at Walt Disney World? :) I am going to play Kingdom Hearts now, I will check out your posts later this afternoon.

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-23-2006, 08:20 PM
When did they sold them because anything now that's a Disney Attraction will be a theme park editon and when I said about Disneyland their getting a new monorail next year and hopefully they could make it into a monorail toy like the others.

disneydude1
04-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Those 3 playsets were sold at WDW? They aren't part of the collection. They are part of the key to the kingdom collection of toys made by hasbro.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-24-2006, 06:24 PM
Those 3 playsets were sold at WDW? They aren't part of the collection. They are part of the key to the kingdom collection of toys made by hasbro.

Hi Folks,

Yes disneydude1 and FlDisneyguy29, those 3 were sold WDW in early 2000 and were later discontiued by early 2001. They were made by Hasbro for WDW and Disneyland. That was the Theme Park Playsets for that time, until Disney got the idea to create the official Theme Park Collection. So those sets were kind of a pre-collection for that year they were out. Then later when WDW and Disneyland discontinued it in early 2001, they shipped them to Toys"R"us, Wal-Mart, and diffrent toy outlets in all of the United States. :flag: Luckly I bought them before they were discontinued from WDW. :) They can be still found on eBay today. Oh, I forgot to mention one other Hasbro playset that was sold... when you seen my Disney World Resort Model photos on webshots, the drawbridge just before the castle were the "Cinderellabration" show is held. That was a playset from that collection also. ;) It had a small stand up castle that was included, it looks not as good as the real collection's Cinderella's Castle, it is like 10 times smaller! Anyways, tell me what you guys think! :thumbsup: Also disneydude1, did you get a chance to locate a Town Square Playset? :confused:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
04-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I checked eBay for the Town Square Playset and I found only 1. That may be of intrest to you, also I forgot what Disney's merchandising phone number is, do you know? Did you call Disney to get the 3 WDW buses? That is what I might have to do too. :)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-25-2006, 09:42 PM
The number is 4073636200 but you can't get them right now because as of yesterday they were on back order and even that you may want to hurry as Disney has now discontinued even more of the collection. So who knows how long these buses will be available for.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-25-2006, 09:49 PM
The number is 4073636200 but you can't get them right now because as of yesterday they were on back order and even that you may want to hurry as Disney has now discontinued even more of the collection. So who knows how long these buses will be available for.

Hi Folks,

Okay disneydude1, I will call and order that tommorow afternoon. What more did they discontinue? :confused: I wonder why they would discontinue such great sets for? Maybe they are not selling very good? Also my neighbour said that she went to WDW a week ago, and they ordered a ball with Stitch on it, and they left it at their resort. So they got back home and she said she ordered it off of a Disney World Merchandising Website, have you ever heard of this website? I have never heard of it until now. :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-25-2006, 10:23 PM
They just discontinued the fire truck, space mountain, sorcerer's hat, spaceship earth and all the hotels. There is no website for WDW Merchandise at least not an official Disney website. The only one is disneyshopping.com, which is the catalog and Disney Store online. I know that because I work for the Disney Store.

DisneyWorldMaster
04-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Hi Folks,

Thanks disneydude1 for the update! :thumbsup: When you said they discontinued the Fire Truck do you mean the one I have in my Main Street photos? :confused:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-25-2006, 11:00 PM
yeah, thats the only fire truck they made...

disneydude1
04-25-2006, 11:27 PM
DisneyWorldMaster,
I was just surfing on the net and found out that for the hasbro toys collection, there was also seperate characters you could get for each land, a playmat for the park as well as the Aladdin's Magic Carpets attraction. Why don't you have those?

DisneyWorldMaster
04-26-2006, 02:45 PM
DisneyWorldMaster,
I was just surfing on the net and found out that for the hasbro toys collection, there was also seperate characters you could get for each land, a playmat for the park as well as the Aladdin's Magic Carpets attraction. Why don't you have those?

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I have saw the characters for each land, but I don't really need them because they are just characters. You also said I don't have the playmat, but I got it free off of eBay with the perchase of the Cinderella's Castle Playset. I did not really need the mat though, but I cut out the River of America out of the mat and hot glued the water by The Haunted Mansion and the Frontierland area. Speaking of the Rivers of America, I have seen in your Disney Resort's photos that you have the Liberty Bell Riverboat Die-Cast vehicle, where did you find it? I want to buy one for the Rivers of America, like the real one at the Magic Kingdom Park! ;) I am also extremley excited about the Hasbro Magic Carpets of Aladdin Attraction Playset, I have heard of it before but unfortunatley never seen one for sale. Have you seen it for sale? And was there a picture of it on the site you found it on? :confused: I would love to see the picture of it, as I only have heard of it and never seen it. I would make a great addition to Adventureland, as there is no rides there at all, I am planning to add rivers and trees around that area, and put Die-Cast Jungle Cruise boats in it. :thumbsup: Please if you have any information on The Magic Carpets of Aladdin Playset please let me know, also if you ever see one for sale! Thanks! :)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
04-26-2006, 05:28 PM
What the heck?? :mad: I'm now officially mad with Disney they discontinued these toys that have been avaiable for 2 years? let see Spaceship Earth, Hotels whoever is in charge in that department needs to be fired my goodness I can do better than that oh but are they keeping what's left still avaiable at Downtown Disney because I maybe going there soon THIS IS JUST PLAIN RIDICIOLUS. :mad:

DisneyWorldMaster
04-26-2006, 06:59 PM
What the heck?? :mad: I'm now officially mad with Disney they discontinued these toys that have been avaiable for 2 years? let see Spaceship Earth, Hotels whoever is in charge in that department needs to be fired my goodness I can do better than that oh but are they keeping what's left still avaiable at Downtown Disney because I maybe going there soon THIS IS JUST PLAIN RIDICIOLUS. :mad:

Hi Folks,

I know just how you feel FlDisneyguy29! ;) You can still find them on eBay though, but it is crazy how much they want to ship such little sets! One day I want to see if I can apply as someone for Disney Merchandising. I want to be the one who designs the sets! :thumbsup: Then I would re-release the classics like Spaceship Earth, All 3 of the Disney Resorts and all the other discontinued items, especially for you FlDisneyguy29! I would also release new sets just for disneydude1, I would release the following:

- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Playset
- Expidition Everest Playset
- Twighlight Zone Tower of Terror Playset
- New Monorail Systems
- Matterhorn Playset
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Playset
- Sorcerer Mickey's Hand and Wand Epcot Accesory

When I become a member of Disney Theme Park Collection Merchandiseing LTD. I will let you know and take requests of sets you want to be realeased. I will try...

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
04-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Also, just got off the phone with Disney and they not only discontinued the Spaceship Earth playset but also, the Spaceship Earth that has the monorail go under it. Also, they discontinued the monorail accessories like the 5 resort signs and the trees and lamp. Also, Sleeping beauty Castle can now only be purchased through Disneyland. Florida has discontinued it, but it is still available through California at 800-362-4533. After September the 50th merchandise will be discontinued though, so while you can get the gold train (avaialble in DL and WDW versions), Sleeping beauty Castle, and the HCOE Semi Truck.

DisneyWorldMaster, I got the Liberty Belle Riverboat die-cast on eBay. It was the one and only one I have ever seen on there. It was one of the first diecast to be released and discontinued. It came out the same time as the fire truck, jungle cruise boat in the case, and the big thunder mtn. r.r. train.

I did not see any pictures of the Magic Carpets of Aladdin playset. Sorry!

Also, DsineyWorld Master I love your idea, and maybe some day I will be your boss as I want to major in business and become president of WD Parks & Resorts.

FlDisneyguy29
04-27-2006, 05:38 PM
First off Spaceship Earth with the monorail under beanneth it has been discontinued because around New Year's this year I was at Disney I never saw just the one with the playset but does Disney just keep them in the stores until their gone or they just take them away the next day?

disneydude1
04-28-2006, 08:47 AM
I think that they sell whatever is left over for a certain amount of time and then what is left after that, they send to the Character Warehouse store in Orlando and sell them there cheaper. But, if they do what we do at the Disney Store, if something has been discontinued such as movies going into the vault, we have to take them off the shelves and send them back to Buena Vista Home Entertainment. But, I would assume that they would sell what they have.

FlDisneyguy29
04-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the answer I also want to know what's the Character's Warehouse? I've never heard of it before and I'm curious to know what it is.

disneydude1
04-29-2006, 01:10 AM
Character Warehouse is a store that Disney sends discontinued merchandise to sell for a cheaper price than retail. I have only heard of it from wdw merchandise at 4073636200. If you call them, they can give you the phone number to the store.

FlDisneyguy29
04-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Do you know where it's exactly at and also do they sell the Disneyland collections their too?

disneydude1
04-30-2006, 11:25 PM
I don't know exactly where it is but they only carried the CA stuff that was available at WDW like california screamin and the four small playsets but not the monorail with golden gate bridge or the mini monorail. Last time I checked though they were sold out of all of CA stuff and that was right after disney retired those pieces.

dlpmikki
05-01-2006, 04:28 AM
Do you know where it's exactly at and also do they sell the Disneyland collections their too?
There are 3 in the Orlando area. One is in Premium outlets on I-drive (this is the nearest to WDW) and the other two are in Prime outlets at the very top of I-drive (but this place is due to be gradually refurbished so don't know if they will always be there).

The merchandise in each is broadly similar but you can find different stuff in each store and what there is varies day by day.

FlDisneyguy29
05-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Hey I was at Downtown Disney this week and they've sold out of the 3 set buses I can't believe that :mad: and I want one so much anyways disneydude1 have you heard any news about that new monorail and also I can't wait to see your pictures. :thumbsup:

DisneyWorldMaster
05-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey I was at Downtown Disney this week and they've sold out of the 3 set buses I can't believe that :mad: and I want one so much anyways disneydude1 have you heard any news about that new monorail and also I can't wait to see your pictures. :thumbsup:

Hi Folks,

Sorry I haven't posted since last week. Anyways, FlDisneyguy29 I cant believe that Downtown Disney is already sold out of those buses, they were realeased only like what, 2-3 weeks ago? That makes me so angry!!! :mad: Why would Disney take a perfectly great toy and screw it up as much as possible? :confused: Maybe they will dazzle all of the Theme Park Collectors with a brand new line of Disney Theme Park Playsets. Also disneydude1, when you said you did not see any pictures of The Magic Carpets of Aladdin Playset, then where did you manage to find out about it? Please if you can, tell me if you ever see one on Ebay at somepoint. Also have you managed to find a Town Square Playset yet? Or did you reconsider on perchasing it? :confused:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
05-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Hi Folks,

I heard a rumor that there may be 2 new buses coming to the collection. One bus is rumored to be a Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park Bus, with pictures of the Blizzard Beach logo, Blue Skiing Gator, and Summit Plummmit painted on both sides of it. And the other one is a Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Bus, with pictures of the Typhoon Lagoon logo, Red, Surfing Gator, and The Miss Tilly crashed on the mountain painted on both sides of it. Do any of you out there know if this is true?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
05-07-2006, 10:07 AM
hey everybody! Tuscanraider here. Just checking up on things. I saw your pics DisneyWorldMaster and I am jealous of you owning that monorail lol. :secret: I also saw your parade floats and those are looking pretty great. I haven't checked to see any other pics. But I am just checking up on everything right now. Good luck on everybodys collection! :mickey:

DisneyWorldMaster
05-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Hi Folks,

Ha, ha TuscanRaider! :funny: When you viewed my pictures did you get a chance to see the Share a Dream Come True Parade, and the Main Street U.S.A Fire Truck? I am still searching for The Magic Carpets of Aladdin Playset! I want it so badly! My Adventureland looks like Bald Mountain... LOL! :D In other news, I am so excited because I bought Kingdom Hearts II today!!! :yay:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
05-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi Folks,

Ha, ha TuscanRaider! :funny: When you viewed my pictures did you get a chance to see the Share a Dream Come True Parade, and the Main Street U.S.A Fire Truck? I am still searching for The Magic Carpets of Aladdin Playset! I want it so badly! My Adventureland looks like Bald Mountain... LOL! :D In other news, I am so excited because I bought Kingdom Hearts II today!!! :yay:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

I am a video gamer but I am more on the Nintendo side so I never really enjoyed playstation games or xbox games so I never did play Kingdom Hearts. Is it a good game? I hear it's one of the only "Good" Disney video game series.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Hi Folks,

YES! YES! YES! YES! Definatley a very good game, my cousion has beaten both I and II and still play it to get hidden bosses! IT IS THE COOLEST EVER! Beter than computer games, or any other Disney game! I have a Game Cube as well as PS2, I wish it was for Game Cube instead though!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
05-07-2006, 12:07 PM
YES! YES! YES! YES! Definatley a very good game, my cousion has beaten both I and II and still play it to get hidden bosses! IT IS THE COOLEST EVER! Beter than computer games, or any other Disney game! I have a Game Cube as well as PS2, I wish it was for Game Cube instead though!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

yeah. I have a Gamecube and my one brother owns a Playstation 2. I don't buy games for the PS2 though because he may be moving cross country soon. I do play my gamecube often though. I love nintendo haha

DisneyWorldMaster
05-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Hi Folks,

TuscanRaider, do you have any sets of the Theme Park Collection, or are you just learning about them know?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
05-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi Folks,

TuscanRaider, do you have any sets of the Theme Park Collection, or are you just learning about them know?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

I dont own any. I just like hearing, seeing and learning about other people's collections :mickey:

DisneyWorldMaster
05-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Hi Folks,

TuscanRaider, I wish I would have done that before I started mine too... oh ya, do you have MSN?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

TuscanRaider
05-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Hi Folks,

TuscanRaider, I wish I would have done that before I started mine too... oh ya, do you have MSN?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

Nope. So DisneyworldMaster, Where do you keep your real Monorail?? I mean it must be pretty big. Do you like keep it in ur backyard or something?

DisneyWorldMaster
05-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi Folks,

I live on an acrage, so I have a huge shed out in the back field where I used to store tractors, and other farm equipment. I sold that farm stuff for loads of money which I used to get the Monorail...

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
05-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Hey, sorry my computer got mess up this weekend anyways about the bus rumor I've actually never seen a water park bus from Disney before I've seen the regular buses and that's it also DisneyWorldMaster when was your last trip to WDW?

DisneyWorldMaster
05-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi Folks,

My last trip was January 2006... so only a few months ago, they were sold out of the Tommorowland Indy Speedway so I had to get it off of eBay instead. ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
05-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Pictures of my Disney resort have been updated! Let me know what everyone thinks!

Haven't heard anything about Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard beach buses and I agree in that I don't think they even exist in real life Florida.

Also, I heard about the Magic Carpets of Aladdin playset from a want it ad on eBay. I have not seen a picture of it.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, a want ad on eBay? If you have any more info please share. I saw your photos they look so cool, with Grad Nite 2006 and those buses! Great Job! :thumbsup: I saw a tiny bit of the Tommorowland Action Playset in there too, by Space Mountain. Keep on collecting! ;) The 2 Water Park Buses were just a rumour, I really want this rumour to come true though!Oh ya, did you manage to locate a Town Square Playset on eBay?

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
05-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Good job on the pictures disneydude1 the buses look great and I think the Tomorrowland Action Playset will look great with all of that anyways why did you took away the LE of 250 Epcot ball of the set?

DisneyWorldMaster
05-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Hi Folks,

Ya disneydude1, why did you end up taking away the LE Spaceship Earth? Did you just want to change it for a little while? FlDisneyguy29 could you please list the sets you currently have? Also I don't think Disney will release the 50th Anniversary H.0. Scale Train. I really want those buses too... ;) Keep up the great collecting guys! :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
05-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the pic comments. I decided to take down the LE spaceship earth because I was only going to have it up during the 50th and I needed to make room for star tours. So it was replaced by the newer spaceship earth. I don't think they are going to release the 50th HO scale train either. They would have released it by now if so.

FlDisneyguy29
05-09-2006, 05:32 PM
DisneyWorldMaster, when I posted my sets it hasn't change since then due to the fact that I couldn't get the buses which I really want so that's it unless you want me to repost it again.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, no its okay I don't need you to repost the sets you own. Too bad about the buses! :( FlDisneyguy29 could you possibly post pictures of your set on webshots.com maybe if it is not to much trouble. ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
05-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Trust me I wish ;) but I can't I don't have a digital camera or any kind of camera to post the picutres on and also I don't display it for long because I don't have the room too but maybe soon I can get some room and leave it out longer than it usually does.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi Folks,

Good luck on the digital camera! :thumbsup: Ya, I too want to have more space to put my Disney Resort. My Resort has some things out of proportion as TuscanRaider stated in the first few posts of this discussion. I also mentioned that I would mabe move it to a location where I could include the Seven Seas Lagoon, and the TTC and make more thing in proportion. Please, when you have the time tell me what you guys think about my idea. ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
05-15-2006, 05:17 PM
I think having a Seven Sea Lagoon will be nice just are you going to put real water in it or something else anyways any of you got any news on new toys for the summer?

DisneyWorldMaster
05-16-2006, 05:38 PM
I think having a Seven Sea Lagoon will be nice just are you going to put real water in it or something else anyways any of you got any news on new toys for the summer?

Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, for the lagoon I was planning to use model train water, but you just gave me a better idea! :) I thought that I could make a place for the lagoon and fill it with real water. Then I could paint the rooms walls blue and sponge white paint for the clouds. So then I could put real floating speed boats in the water, to make it look like it is a rental boat from one of the resorts. Also the blue walls will not only provide a realistic sky, it will also reflect onto the water causeing it to look blue, just like real life water! I could also install a frosted light into the corner of the room and make it look like there is a sun in the sky too. Thanks for your idea FlDisneyguy29! :thumbsup: Also, as far as the summer playsets go, the only ones I know about is the 2 Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach Water Park Buses. Please tell me what you guys think of my new idea! ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
05-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Your Welcome DisneyWorldMaster ;) anyways about the lagoon idea the thing is if you do put real water, it may get yucky too so you may have to replace the water or have a water filter anyways those are good ideas but I think disneydude1 told me on the boards last year that a new monorail is coming out and it better! Hopefully it ethier comes out in early June or mid July so I can go their and get it unless this happens :rain: as it always does in the summer.

disneydude1
05-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Haven't heard anything lately about the new monorail... I dunno.

DisneyWorldMaster - I love the idea and the Water Park Buses are not being released as they don't exist in real life. The buses that take guests to the water aprks are the transport buses. Sorry! Also, I think you should fix your hotel set-up then so they circle the lagoona nd set-up your TTC / Monorail Switch Station. Also, ferry boat anyone? However, I also think you should connect the water from the lagoon to the MK park attractions like Rivers of America, Jungle Cruise, Cinderella Castle moat, and backstage areas. You may not know this but all those areas are coonected to the Seven Seas Lagoon. Plus, then you can have the Electrical Water Pageant. Good luck!

DisneyWorldMaster
05-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Hi Folks,

Sounds great guys!!! :thumbsup: I just need a large empty room and then i'll be set... I will try doing the things you guys suggest! So keep those ideas coming! ;) about the 2 water park buses disneydude1, keep in mind that is just a rumour that was brought up on a Disney Theme Park Playset FAQ. website, so I thought I would bring it up. Also did you know there is a guy who custom makes hand painted Disney transpot buses? I bought one off of him and I was very impressed with the overall results! It looked exactally like a Disney manufactured die-cast bus! :thumbsup: I highly recomend you buying it for your resort so that you can have lots of transport buses! :) You can even chose what the destination sign says! Mine reads: "Grand Floridian". But you can get whatever you chose like Magic Kingdom, Disney Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Contemporary, etc. I will be waiting to hear back from you guys out there! ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
05-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Yeah I've seen those on ebay before and their nice and not manufactured by Disney. Also their in the RTS bus model which is the oldest Disney bus line (I actually like them better than the new Disney buses) they look nice. :thumbsup:

DisneyWorldMaster
05-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, I have never actually seen the Disney buses on ebay... the only site I found that they had those buses was on a Disney bus collectable website. I love my Disney Transport bus so much I really want to get some more buses, that has diffrent destinations on it. I also have heard that the guy that made those custom made buses was working on the new Disney's Magical Express bus also I have previously seen a diffrent style of the transport bus that has the handicap ramp doors on it to. I would love to hear your comments on how I can improve my Disney World Resort. :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
05-24-2006, 04:05 PM
Here's a tip that if you want you can decorate your resorts for holiday ex: (Christmas, Halloween). I won't be on here for the next week since I will be away from my computer.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy29, thanks for the ideas! ;) I will get to work on the next holiday, "Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party" I will start the Halloween overlay about late September of this year. So be on the lookout for those great photos coming October 2006! :mpumpkin: Also disneydude1, have you seen or heard anything on the Magic Carpets of Aladdin attraction playset? Thanks for any information you may have! :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
05-24-2006, 10:52 PM
I have not heard or seen anything about the Magic Carpets of Aladdin playset. Sorry.

That's funny because this year I am officially introducing Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as well. Halloween begins around September 5th and ends around November 3rd. I have actually looked at all dates of celebrations at all Disney park worldwide and looked for the earliest start date and the latest end date and have constructed my holidays like that.

Also, I recently ordered from WDW Mail Order, the Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs set. I finally caved. Still not sure about the other Hasbro playsets or the Town Square though. They are looking to be more and more of a possibility.

OKAY, JUST LOOKED ON EBAY AND DECIDED NOT TO GO FOR THE OTHER HASBRO PLAYSETS WITH THE KEYS. One reason is because they have people with Polly Pocket style standing bases and plus considering the fact that the set had the playmat made for it and it is its own playset, Key to the Magic. NOT INTERESTED. I'll just wait until Disney reissues them as part of the official Theme Park Collection. They better start adding more to the set in the near future.

Also, just saw a Town Square set for $35, brand new. I'm buying it and putting it in my set. Even though it is not part of the offcial collection, it still matches perfectly. Plus, it's a collector's item in itself.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-25-2006, 08:19 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I am so thrilled you are getting the Wilderness Lodge and the Town Square Playset! Way to go! :thumbsup: The thing about the Hasbro sets is the same fact that the actual collectors edition does not have those sets. These sets are more like replacements for the actual sets. Although, I am starting to think that the Hasbro sets are apart of the Disney Theme Park Playsets line, BUT it is was released before the offical collection was made. It was sold at WDW and DL for a few years before the offical collection. Still, I agree with you! :) I rather have offical up to date sets with better features than the old one. The old ones are still pretty cool though. ;) When Disney releases more playsets I think I will probabley feel sick. :ill: But so excited and happy at the same time!!! :D Also, are you at all intrested in the custom made Disney Transport buses disneydude1? I really love the results of mine!!! :)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
05-25-2006, 10:49 PM
I do think that they (the custom made buses) are very nice, however I spend so much money on this set as it is, that I couldn't see myself buying a custom made bus of each kind, such as handicap or lower to the ground, etc. Plus I know that if I get one bus with a sign set to go someplace, I will then want all of the locations in my resort to have a bus.

So, my resort's 5th anniversary is coming up this year. THe celebration officially begins in November, when my Wilderness Lodge and Town Square playsets will open. I am thinking of separating attractions into parks. What do you guys think. Obviously, I don't have as much room as DisneyWorldMaster to set up Seven Seas Loagoon but kind of a resort featuring all six styles of parks but in an area like Disneyland's size. What do you think? I will have more info on it as it progresses.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-26-2006, 03:00 PM
I do think that they (the custom made buses) are very nice, however I spend so much money on this set as it is, that I couldn't see myself buying a custom made bus of each kind, such as handicap or lower to the ground, etc. Plus I know that if I get one bus with a sign set to go someplace, I will then want all of the locations in my resort to have a bus.

So, my resort's 5th anniversary is coming up this year. THe celebration officially begins in November, when my Wilderness Lodge and Town Square playsets will open. I am thinking of separating attractions into parks. What do you guys think. Obviously, I don't have as much room as DisneyWorldMaster to set up Seven Seas Loagoon but kind of a resort featuring all six styles of parks but in an area like Disneyland's size. What do you think? I will have more info on it as it progresses.

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I would like to take this time to congradulate you on your Magic Kingdom Resort's 5th anniversary celebration! :mickey: Way to go! :thumbsup: I am planning a special suprise for you and your park, so be on the lookout! ;) I also love your idea for having your park seperated into sections much like Disneyland's Resort! :) I have an idea... we should make our parks apart of a pretend Walt Disney Parks and Resorts chain. You could control the California Disneyland Resort division and I could control the Florida Walt Disney World Resort division. Once again congradulations disneydude1! Happy 5th anniversary!!! :party:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
05-26-2006, 10:50 PM
I have created my own website. I will upload the pictures to this new site very soon! Let me know what you think so far. It is just in the beginning stages.
Here is the link:

links to home sites are ONLY allowed in your profile

Hope you all enjoy!

DisneyWorldMaster
05-26-2006, 11:09 PM
Hi Folks,

One word disneydude1, BRILLIANT! :thumbsup: Your webpage looks so professional... way better than my website anyways! :) I should make my website like yours but for my Walt Disney World Resort in Canada. I could put in a link to your site in my website. Also how did you get your playsets photo into the top? I will be infroming you on your 5th anniversary surprise in the next few days or so. Love the site once again! ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
05-27-2006, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the great comment. It still has a lot to be added and it will hopefully be updated within the next week so it is done by the time I get out of school for summer.

I can't wait to find out all about this 5th anniversary gift. Thanks so much.

On the website builder you pick your type of backround and look and can change the heading picture. Next week the site should have music.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-27-2006, 01:25 AM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I have sent you a private message regarding your 5th Anniversary gift. ;) Thanks for the website tip! :) I hope you take some time to pat yourself on your back for all that bone breaking work you display! :notworth: I will start referbishing my website tonight. :D

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

Return to Oz
05-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Those playsets are really cool. When I was little, I used to have a really old and cheap Cinderella Castle playset. I got it at a garage sale or something, but it got used plenty and doubled as the Witch's castle for the Wizard of Oz figures, lol.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Those playsets are really cool. When I was little, I used to have a really old and cheap Cinderella Castle playset. I got it at a garage sale or something, but it got used plenty and doubled as the Witch's castle for the Wizard of Oz figures, lol.

Hi Folks,

Return to Oz, :welcome: to Intercot! Yes these playsets are great, there are so many sets that you can make an entire Disney resort out of them. :) They are so awsome! :thumbsup: I asume you have seen my Disney photos? Ha, ha, ha, your Witch's castle story is funny too! :D disneydude1, your 5th Anniversary gift is in the mail and on its way. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

tinkandhook
05-27-2006, 09:20 PM
hi i have enjoyed reading these threads. I too have a HUGE disney village (i will have to post pictures soon but am going to japan for 2 months to see hubby)
I wanted to add that while at disneyworld this last february, i purchased the partners christmas ornament in the christmas shop. i just took off the hook part and it looks great in my village (just like at the park).
thought you guys might be able to use that idea.
tinkandhook

DisneyWorldMaster
05-28-2006, 12:06 AM
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the idea tinkandhook! :thumbsup: I will be looking forward to your photos! :mickey: Both disneydude1 and I have created websites based upon these sets and their resorts. Take a look! :)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
05-28-2006, 01:32 AM
Yeah, thanks for the idea. It was so great I went on eBay and bought one. Hopefully have it very soon.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-28-2006, 02:10 AM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I was on a mad picture search last night for our shopping section of our websites! :) You are more than welcome to copy and paste the pictures of the stores I found to your shopping section of your website. Enjoy the pictures! :thumbsup:

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

disneydude1
05-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Isn't it hard to find certain pictures? Especially because you want good ones and if possible ones that Disney took.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi Folks,

disneydude1, yes it is really hard!I was looking around for a picture of the Fantasia Store, but I could only find a small sort of blury one. I can still see what it is, but it is not the best quality of Photo! ;) Maybe, on my next trip to Walt Disney World I will take my own pictures of these places for the website, would you like to use the photos I take as well for your website? I also left you a message on your freewebs.com email inbox regarding our websites, check it out! ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster
05-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you guys out there know that my Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort in Canada is turning two years old this year!:mickey: And with that I am celebrating my park's "2nd Anniversary" with 2 great new events at my park! :party: I will officialy be introducing, "Disney Cinema Parade" and "Disney Movie Banners" for the celebration. ;) For more information about these two special events please vist my website and click on, "2nd Anniversary" in the side navigation bar." Enjoy!

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

tinkandhook
05-29-2006, 05:41 PM
disneyworld master-
where did you find the its a small world playset and the splash mountain playset?
thanks tinkandhook

disneydude1
05-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Tinkandhook-
I know you weren't asking me, but both of those sets were from 2001 and are no longer made. I have seen It's A Small World on eBay before, but Splash Mountain is hard to come by. There is also a Showtime Celebration, Cinderella's Golden Carrousel and Magic Carpets of Aladdin sets that go along with the Key to the Magic Collection of toys.

DisneyWorldMaster
05-29-2006, 08:22 PM
disneyworld master-
where did you find the its a small world playset and the splash mountain playset?
thanks tinkandhook

Hi Folks,

tinkandhook, disneydude1 mentioned pretty much everything all I can say is check ebay... :) If you need help locating those two sets I will be happy to locate them for you! ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

tinkandhook
05-29-2006, 11:09 PM
i will start looking for those two when i get back from japan. we leave june 5th and come back july 20th. so i can't buy anything til i get back.
also had a quick question, have any of you guys made your won floats? i have some of the 1 inch figurines and am toying with the idea of making my own floats for doen main street. course that will have to wait til i get back too.
im so glad to find people with the same intrests.lol
have a great day. and thanks for replying!
tinkandhook

DisneyWorldMaster
05-29-2006, 11:51 PM
i will start looking for those two when i get back from japan. we leave june 5th and come back july 20th. so i can't buy anything til i get back.
also had a quick question, have any of you guys made your won floats? i have some of the 1 inch figurines and am toying with the idea of making my own floats for doen main street. course that will have to wait til i get back too.
im so glad to find people with the same intrests.lol
have a great day. and thanks for replying!
tinkandhook

Hi Folks,

tinkandhook, that is a great idea :thumbsup: Actually no, I haven't though have making my own floats but I have perchased Disney made ones. There are only "Disney Stars and Motor Cars" Parade Die-Casts, but there are "Share A Dream Come True Parade" floats that come with the Key's to the Magic playset you perchase. :) I currently have all of the floats, as I have all the playets for that collection except for The Magic Carpets of Aladdin playset which is hard to come accross! tinkandhook, have you seen my and disneydude1's Disney resort websites yet? If not you should check them out and tell us what you think of them. ;)

See you real soon,
DisneyWorldMaster

FlDisneyguy29
06-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Hey,
Wow I miss alot anyways disneydude1 your website is fantastic :number1: and your updated pictures for your resort are great espically Cars I like that. I may do that to my resort for the movie and boy a whole bunch of anniversary's your website is great.

disneydude1
06-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Fldisneyguy29 - thanks so much for the comments. They mean a lot. I still have a lot to update but I think it is coming along nicely.

Also, disneyworldmaster, I won my town square set on ebay. Brand new for $81. Is that a good price for it? Also, can you take measurements of one of your town square sets and let me know so I can start planning my magic kingdom park.

Finally, tinkandhook, thanks so much again for the idea about the partners ornament. I got mine in the mail yesterday and it fits in PERFECT. Thanks again!

disneydude1
06-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Somebody say something and reply back to my comments!

FlDisneyguy29
06-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Sorry, been to busy anyways disneydude1, to you know if their going to produce that monorail we've been talking about with the opening doors? also is anything else getting retired soon?

disneydude1
06-21-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread is so miserable now. What happened to DisneyWorldMaster?

FlDisneyGuy29 - NO I haven't heard anymore info about th enew monorail or any news on anything else being retired.

Sorry!

Disney is Magic
06-29-2006, 08:37 PM
Hi,

I am new to Intercot, but I am sure I will have a great time here. :mickey: I have also been collecting pieces from the Disney Theme Park Playset Collection. I stumbled upon Intercot this morning and boy I was addicted at first sight! ;) (But I am addicted to anything Disney.) I have been collecting these sets from about 2000 and I have loved every piece! It's a real shame that I only have eight sets total but I am going on a trip to Walt Disney World in 4 days for the summer, so I hope to pick up alot more sets. I am thinking about perchasing alot, so I will probabley ship them home. disneydude1 and DisneyWorldMaster, I viewed both your photos and your websites and boy... I got to honestly say... my heart practically skipped a beat! :thumbsup: Way to go fellas! I also wanted to congradulate you guys on your resort's anniversaries as well! Congradulations! :) Here is the eight sets I own:

- Disney's Town Square Playset
- Walt Disney World Railroad H.O. Scale
- Main Street Train Station H.O. Scale
- Walt Disney World Resort Monorail System (Red)
- Walt Disney World Resort Monorail System (Yellow)
- Cinderella Caste Playset
- Haunted Mansion Playset (WDW Version)
- Space Mountain Playset

If it is not to much trouble, I would like to know two things... What is Disney's Keys to the Magic Collection? And, What other playsets am I missing? :confused: Also disneydude1, I know you were not asking me, but when I perchased my Town Square Playset I got it new for $35.00 of eBay. Thanks for any information you might have for me!

Have a great day!

FlDisneyguy29
06-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Hey,
:welcome: to intercot you've got a nice collection coming on with all that stuff and you probably have a giant resort like them one day anyways disneydude1 are you going to decorate your resort for the 4th?

Disney is Magic
06-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Hey,
:welcome: to intercot you've got a nice collection coming on with all that stuff and you probably have a giant resort like them one day anyways disneydude1 are you going to decorate your resort for the 4th?

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome, and the great comment on my collection. :mickey: I am hoping to get lots more sets soon! :thumbsup:

Have a great day!

disneydude1
06-30-2006, 07:45 PM
Welcome Disney is Magic!!!!

Fldisneyguy - On my official site, it states that my resort is closed due to construction until July 7th, however, I forgot about the 4th of July, so I will go change that but yes, I will be open on that day and have special decorations.

Thanks for being interested in Disney's Magic Kingdom Resort.

Disney is Magic
07-01-2006, 12:02 PM
Hi,

:thanks: for the welcome disneydude1! :) I am glad to be here! Only two more days until my next Walt Disney World Resort Vacation! :woohoo: The family and I are so excited. I am hoping to get many more sets when I go down there. So, I was wondering what sets where avalible at WDW that I could perchase? As I heard that alot of these sets are being discontinued. :( Anyways, keep up the great collection disneydude1 and DisneyWorldMaster! I really enjoy looking at your parks! :thumbsup: Also, if anyone knows what these "Keys to the Magic" Playsets are I would like to find out. Are they new? Or old like Town Square? :confused: Thanks for any help!

Have a great day!

disneydude1
07-02-2006, 12:29 AM
The Keys to the Magic playsets are older sets that were produced before the official coolection. They were originally theme park only but were then sold at the place where I work, Disney Store. They were discontinued in about 2002. They included: Showtime Celebration Castle and Stage, Spalsh Mountain, It's a Small World, Cinderella's Golden Carrousel, and Magic Carpets of Aladdin.

The sets that are avialavble now are mostly about 3 diecast that haven't been discontinued. Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs, Cinderella Castle, Spaceship Earth, Sorcerer's Hat, Space Mountain, Railroad, Monorail. Nothing else that I can think of except for possibly Contemporary, Grand Floridian and Polynesian. All the other 100 or so playsets have all been discontinued and liquidated. Just look for anything that says Disney Theme Park Collection or has a golden castle on the box that looks like it would fit into your resort.

Good luck! and have a great trip! I will be in Disneyland next week, sadly nothing new there for these playsets.

imaprincess!
07-02-2006, 11:24 AM
I was reading this thread and saw "Banned" under your name (instead of Intercot Guest, Cast Member, etc.). What's that all about? :confused:

Disney is Magic
07-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Hi,

:thanks: for the great and helpful information disneydude1! :thumbsup: Well, only one more sleep until our Disney Vacation!We are so excited the kids can't sleep... which of course that means we can't either... Ha ha ha! :rotfl: I will search high and low for those playsets you mentioned disneydude1. I hope I can find them all! I saved up alot of money for these sets. I have quite a bit of room in my basement. I might set up a Disney Resort like you guys out there ;) It sounds like a fun hobbey! I am looking forward to it! imaprincess!, I have no clue why that is either... sorry I couldn't have been any help to you there. :shrug: Anyways, disneydude1 and DisneyWorldMaster keep up the great work on your resorts! disneydude1, thanks again for all your time and help!

Have a great day!

Disney is Magic
07-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Hi,

Guys, you know I am still here? ;) Please respond I would love to hear from you guys again! :thumbsup:

Have a great day!

disneydude1
07-15-2006, 08:11 AM
Hey Disney is Magic,
How was your trip to WDW? I just got back from DL last night and there was only one new thing. The pirates playset with Pete, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, a raft and a smaller ship. It was available before and I have it, but now the characters are wearing new costumes matching there NEW bean bag companions. Thats all I've got!

FlDisneyguy29
07-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Hey everybody,
Sorry I haven't been posting more but anyways, disneydude1 I just found on ebay that the new monorails have come out with little figures and opening doors and it's blue stripe anyways how was your trip to DL?

Disney is Magic
07-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi,

Wow! :thumbsup: A updated playset? This is the first in about.... well... ummm... ever... ha ha ha! ;) And my trip to WDW was superb! Got all the avalible sets too! :party: Planning to build up my resort this weekend! This should be SO fun!!! disneydude1, do you have any sugestions for my resort? I also saw the renovation notice on your site! Keep up the great updating! :thumbsup: I would love to see your resort's new photos after renovations!

Have a great day!

disneydude1
07-22-2006, 07:55 PM
My trip to DL was also superb. That is so cool aboyut the new monorail FINALLY! I ordered it yesterday and it is now on its way here from FL. While I was in DL I did spot another updated playset. The pirates playset that is $18 with the ship, fort, raft, 4 charcaters, etc. now has the characters wearing the same clothes as the new Pirates Bean Bags.

Beaches and Cream
07-25-2006, 11:44 AM
There is a new monorail? I purchased one back in April from WDW mail order, and it is gold. Is this the one you are talking about?

disneydude1
07-26-2006, 05:29 PM
No there is an even newer monorail now. It is blue and has opening doors with figures. It is $70 instead of $60 for the standard monorail (Red, Black, Purple, Yellow and Gold).

FlDisneyguy29
08-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Hey,
Sorry haven't been posting but anyways a little surprise happen this week as I went to Disney World :mickey: and it was hot but still very nice but I got to see the new monorail in person it's very impressive, but not enough green in the pocket but it looks like it's worth it. :thumbsup:

danwiora
08-16-2006, 08:10 AM
does anyone have any extra monrail accessories still in the box they would like to sell? like hotels and rides etc? if so pm me thanks

disneydude1
08-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey,
Sorry I haven't been updating, but I received my new opening doors blue stripe monorail about two weeks ago, it is amazing. By far the best monorail yet! Also, I recently purchased CInderella's Golden Carrousel, Showtime Celebration, It's A Small World, and Spalsh Mountain playsets on eBay. Also, my resort's website has been updated recently.

That's all I've got for now!

FlDisneyguy29
12-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh boy this thing hasn't gotten posted in months!! Okay time to bring this back to life anyways hopefully yall are out there still.Anyways I haven't found nothing new but please start posting more. :mickey:

disneydude1
01-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Hey everyone,
Its time to get this forum up and running again especially with the release of the green stripe monorail. Is anybody else out there?

Mandalorian30
01-07-2008, 12:22 PM
I have been wanting to collect all of these playsets from the moment I first saw them. When I was in WDW back in March last year, I did not see many. A quick search on Ebay has a lot of these playsets a little too expensive for my blood.

I would love to get a hold of several eventually and set up a huge display! That'd be so great!

I haven't gone through this whole thread, so maybe I should, but does anyone have pictures of their set ups of these that they'd like ot share? I'd love to see how everyone displays their playsets!

pasquali9
01-10-2008, 02:35 AM
hi there every one. i recently been bying the dumbo monorail theme park set. on ebay. everyone i gotten (3) i had to return. the problem? they dont work. any one know y? or how to fix it?

disneydude1
01-16-2008, 08:01 PM
I went through 4 Dumbo playsets before I found one that worked. My original one worked for about a year and then I bought two off of eBay and they both didn't work and then finally I got one that did. I'm not sure how to fix the problem. I just kept buying ones until they worked.

Also, my Disney Resort set-up can be seen at the homepage listed in my profile. it is a website for my pretend resort with info about everything and if you click on the photos link it will show you the actual toys set up I have.

pasquali9
01-17-2008, 02:34 AM
i took the dumbo ride apart. i had no chocie. the seller wouldnt take it back. and i was thinkin the prob was the teeths gear didnt line up. but that wasnt it. o well. have to figure somthing else out. also do u know if disneys well be addin any other theme sets and when?

RoosMomKanga
01-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Great post & pics! I'm trying to figure out what my DS has. Is the diecast of a Blue boat vehicle with a boy in a sombrero in the front seat and Mickey in the back seat...is it Small World or El Rio Del Tiempo? Doesn't sound like there are any diecasts at WDW now?

Sounds like I'll be able to find a few things. He still needs the Castle, new Monorail, WL Lincoln Logs. What else is available now at WDW...I'm looking for the following also: Main Street Station, Monorail Switching Station, Resort Playsets. I couldn't find photos of these, but they sound interesting: Test Track Playset?, Pirates Set? Tomorrowland Set-that one sounds particularly cool...any photos?

disneydude1
01-19-2008, 09:28 PM
The one with a boy wearing a sombrero and a skeleton is the Rio del Tiempo, the one with the boy and Mickey is Small World. WDW currently only sells: monorail green, 2008 matchbox bus, contemporary, tree of life, extra monorail track, cinderella castle and the larger O scale train. They cast members have been informed that new monorail playsets are in the making, but nothing else is known besides that.

Also, you can view the Tomorrowland Playset in my resort photos. Just go to Webshots and search for Tomorrowlamd Play Area. Two photos should come up in the results and those two are both from my resort of the playset.

RoosMomKanga
01-20-2008, 10:11 AM
:thumbsup:Thanks Todd! Love your photos (is the parade snowglobe an actual snowglobe?). The Tomorrowland Set looks so cool:cool:- discontinued also? So, I understand there's hardly any traditional monorail items available now, but what about some of the newer things you mentioned? What about the Tomorrowland Set, WL Lincoln Logs, Test Track Sets, Indy Speedway, Pirates Sets, Mission Space Shuttle.:confused:

jpH/keD
01-25-2008, 03:44 PM
Thanks Todd for sharing those pics!! I am Disney home-sick and I do not have a date for a new trip! This helps keep the magic! My mil bought my ds5 a monorail set for Christmas this year! He loves it!!! :secret: IF you want to know what I think... I think you are SICK, very sick but you should be PROUD! Keep it up!

disneydude1
02-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. Now did everybody see the newest monorail accessory?

Monorail Character Packs (only one has been released so far) - includes: Elastigirl, Mr. Incredible, Dash, Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Mike, Sulley, Flik and Dot plus comes with eight window clings for your monorail.

How cool is that, it's about time more monorail accessories started coming out.

Dream.Finder
03-21-2008, 02:54 AM
Hi. I have been collecting these Disney Park sets for quite a while, I have almost all of them, but I mostly have everything major. Nice collection disneydude1, keep it up! Right now I do not have a display because all the sets I had perchased are new in box, but when I move into my new house I plan to develop a WDW Magic Kindom layout. Again, great work!