PDA

View Full Version : MK: early morning rides with characters?

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
06-15-2002, 10:17 AM
I understand that sometimes you can find characters :D riding on attractions immediately after park opening. Is this a regular occurance or variable? At what attractions does this happen? This summer we have an early PS at CRT ;) and should be finished before park opening. I would like to know when, where, and if we can plan on hitting an attraqction that the characters might be on. Anyone know? :confused:

ParkHopper
06-15-2002, 10:51 AM
I am not sure of any patterns, but this May we went straight to Splash Mountain and Brer Bear was riding along. I am not sure how long this lasted or if this happens on a regular basis.

Goofy Forever
06-15-2002, 12:22 PM
The characters I've seen ride have ridden within 15 min. of the park closing. But that was last year. I've seen Genie ride Magic Carpets of Aladdin; Chip and Dale ride Jungle Cruise; Alice ride the Tea Cups; unfortunately, I've never got to ride with them.

ElenitaB
06-15-2002, 02:37 PM
We saw Mickey and Minnie riding Dumbo for the first ride of the morning! :D

imported_PolyGirl40
06-15-2002, 05:04 PM
It's not unheard of. Pooh & the Gang have been seen on the Pooh ride. Aladdin and Jasmine have also been spotted taking a spin on the Carpets. :D

ChipnDaleGal
06-15-2002, 09:08 PM
Last week we saw Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger getting on the Pooh ride with people. Tigger rode with a little girl and her family in the car in front of us. Her eyes were as big as saucers! We went straight to Fantasyland when the park opened and did Pooh first thing.

MORTIMER
06-16-2002, 08:14 AM
Chip rode the Pooh ride with my two boys last May, I have a picture on my homepage.

UltimateDisneyFreak
06-16-2002, 04:17 PM
I've seen Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dumb (sp?) on Peter Pan (running through the rain upon exiting!) and Goofy, Minnie, and Max riding Barnstormer one night (with Goofy up front, of course!) It's kinda neat to watch them ride with the kids sitting next to them!

Katzateer
06-16-2002, 06:07 PM
We always go straight to Fantasyland and get in right when it opens. In the 12 years we have done this I have never seen or ridden with any characters. :( That sounds like fun!

Jared
06-16-2002, 07:05 PM
Your best bet to ride with characters is to go to Fantasyland first thing in the morning. I have never seen characters on a ride after 9:30 or so. Characters usually stick to "their" ride, and usually only ride once. It takes a lot of luck, but it can be done. graemlins/mickey.gif

indydisney
06-16-2002, 09:40 PM
My family and I was at WDW in April and we rode with Goofy and Pluto on the first ride of Barmstormer.

CuteAsMinnie
06-16-2002, 11:25 PM
Just this past week we were the very first to ride Pooh. No one else was there, just us having a Honey of a time!