PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Weekend

Jeff T
01-31-2005, 05:20 PM
Has Disney announced the dates for Star Wars weekend yet? Last year it started May 14th.

Jeff T

Beast_fanatic
01-31-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by PolyGirl40:
Star Wars Weekends
May 20,21,22,27,28,29, June 3,4,5,10,11,12, 2005

Journey to a galaxy far, far away and come face to face with your favorite heroes and villains from the "Star Wars saga.

More details as it becomes available.

mickeynuts
01-31-2005, 07:42 PM
Is this event usually very very crowded? I would expect heavy crowds, but is it sardines? What about the other parks while it's going on, does it draw enough people to make the whole place more crowded?
We can't make it this year, but going to this some year would be the highlight of my daughter's life, but if the crowds are miserable I don't know if it would be worth it. We are used to off season crowds.
smile.gif Laura

[ January 31, 2005, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: mickeynuts ]

aunsen
01-31-2005, 07:48 PM
I would suggest going to Star Wars Weekend sometime in the middle of the dates. In the begining and end is usually the busiest. It's not exactly sardines but it can be crowded. It is still a lot of fun however and you never know which Star Wars characters you'll see. graemlins/crazy.gif

Cinderelley
02-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Do you think there is enough to do to go to the Star Wars Weekends for two days? My DS15 wants to do this, but I'm afraid he'll get bored. We have a completely different day to do the rides.

Cinderelley
02-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Just thought of another question. When do they usually state which characters will be there on which days?

imported_PolyGirl40
02-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Cinderelley:
Do you think there is enough to do to go to the Star Wars Weekends for two days? We took 2 days last year. We did the majority of the Star Wars events the first day. On the second day we did more Star Wars and mixed in some attractions. There is really no way to do a *park* day and totally enjoy the special festivities. Everything is on a timed schedule.

They do not list the characters. However, they will post what celebrities will be in attendance some time late February / early March.

Cinderelley
02-01-2005, 10:33 PM
graemlins/notworthy.gif Oh Master of the Star Wars Weekend! graemlins/notworthy.gif

Dracula766
02-08-2005, 11:17 AM
HOW DID THIS INFORMATION GET PAST ME?!?! :confused:

I have been so busy this last week that I hadn't even looked at intercot.

I better start paying off the credit cards and free them up for another trip :D