PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Virgin check in

barry7767
03-29-2005, 02:08 AM
Has anyone used this facility? From what I have read you drop off your bags and get your seat assignment - does this mean you do not need to be at the airport as early? And when you get there do you skip past check in and go to passport control? Not that I want to think about coming home before I even go!!! Any info welcome. Thanks

faline
03-29-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm not able to find any information on this. Hopefully, someone with first-hand knowledge will be along shortly.

dlpmikki
03-29-2005, 11:36 AM
I used this for the first time on our last trip. You have to queue for a while at downtown disney (it's out near Cirque Soleil) but you can then just go straight to customs / security check /gate at the airport.

We found it very easy and it sis give us more time to do things before going to the airport. If you are on a Virgin holiday it is free, if you have only booked flights it costs about $5 or $10 a person.

I think it is particularly useful if you have a car so you can get to Downtown Disney with your luggage and then make the best use of the time you have left.