PDA

View Full Version : twilight golf hours

gkt
08-07-2004, 07:40 PM
We are going to WDW in November. Does anyone know what the hours are for twilight rates at the golf courses?
Also on the park passes, what time does the night pass start? If we arrive at the park at say 3, and stay until it closes, are we just using a day pass?

Beast_fanatic
08-07-2004, 08:18 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT!

I didn't find the twilight information for golf, but I would suspect that it would depend on what time of year you wear visiting. You can contact (407) 938-GOLF for specific information.

As far as park passes, there is no night pass.

Digger
08-07-2004, 08:19 PM
the disney courses right now have price breaks at 3pm and 5 pm. I've never played in November, so you might want to give wdw a call and check. our courses run their best specials in the summer months. I'm not sure about the night passes question. I've never heard of a night pass. generally, when you scan a park pass, anytime during the day, that day counts. maybe someone else will come along and help out. have fun golfing the world, all of the tracks are great ! graemlins/mickey.gif

izy
08-08-2004, 05:11 AM
We were just there 3 wks ago and twilight rates began at 2:00. Our T time got rained out and we were unable to reschedule. We planned on playing Magnolia (hope you have better luck)

As far as passes-your entry ticket is good from park opening hour til park closing hour (whatever that shedule may be at the time of your trip).
The only night ticket I am aware of is the E-Ride ticket which is only for MK and only available at specific periods during the year.

TheRustyScupper
08-08-2004, 12:05 PM
1) Non-Prime-Time greens fees
... 1st price break after 10:00am (May-Sep)
... 2nd price break after 2:00pm (Oct-Feb)
... 2nd price break after 3:00pm (Mar-Sep)
... 3rd price break after 5:00pm (May-Sep)

2) Once you use a ticket, the TOTAL day is used
... applies to all hoppers and single-day tickets
... ticket also required for e-night
... exception is hard-ticket (eg Christmas Party)

gkt
08-08-2004, 01:36 PM
Thanks for all the help. I think that answered my questions.