PDA

View Full Version : Have you sent home a package?

kimieyjean
03-26-2003, 03:09 PM
Can anyone tell me how you go about sending a package home from DIsneyworld? Is there a location that does a general UPS shipments?

Have you ever picked up an extra suitcase from one of the outlet stores and used it to bring home the extra Disney suplys? graemlins/mickey.gif

LostBoys
03-26-2003, 03:33 PM
When we were Honeymooning in 2001 every store in Downtown Disney would ship purchases for you via UPS - we used that service and everything went fine
Don't recall if the shops in the Parks ships as well but I think they do

ChipnDaleGal
03-26-2003, 04:15 PM
Last November I had several purchases UPS back to my house. It worked out great. Another thing we have done in the past is to pack an empty suitcase inside a larger suitcase when you are going down. Then you have an extra one to fill up with your new treasures. The price for luggage that I have seen at WDW is outrageous.

michael and mommy love disney
03-26-2003, 04:32 PM
We had monorail shipped home to us. It came very quickly and the shipping was about $7.00. We have done that plenty of times where we have purchased another suitcase. But we try to rember to bring an extra duffell from home but we forget alot. graemlins/mickey.gif

SteveL
03-26-2003, 04:55 PM
If you want to ship items via UPS, that is items not purchased in WDW stores, there a place in the Premium Outlets that does UPS shipping. The outlets are just off property and can be accessed off Vineland-Apopka Road or International Drive South. Keep in mind they are a little expensive. If you have a car, there is a regular UPS facility on Orange Blossum Trail that charges the actual UPS rate without any markup. You can get the actual address off UPS website.
Both places can provide packaging if needed for a fee.

TheInventor'sDaughter
03-26-2003, 08:39 PM
You can also have your resort ship things for you -- I remember doing it once -- but if I remember right, it is not cheap.

smile.gif - V