PDA

View Full Version : Character breakfast buses

michael and mommy love disney
04-03-2003, 02:01 AM
Is there a schedule somewhere for the character breakfast bus? graemlins/mickey.gif

faline
04-03-2003, 02:37 AM
If it's an Extra Magic morning, the regular park bus may be running. If not, the character breakfast buses begin running at 7:00 a.m.

michael and mommy love disney
04-03-2003, 02:45 AM
On our first morning we have a PS at 1900 Park Faire for 8am. Should we hop on a bus that is going to the MK and then monorail over to the GF?

faline
04-03-2003, 02:59 AM
That sounds like the best solution. Do I remember correctly that you are staying at Wilderness Lodge?

When we stayed there last fall and had an early character breakfast at the Magic Kingdom, I recall the early bus taking us to the Ticket and Transportation Center. From there, we had to explain that we had a priority seating in the Magic Kingdom before they would allow us on the monorail over.

Edzter86
04-03-2003, 06:23 AM
Back in February, we were out at the All Star Sports bus stop at 7am in hopes of catching a bus to the Magic Kingdom for our 8 PS at Crystal Palace, and also our Steam Train Tour. Both days, there was a bus that pulled in a few minutes after 7am. We got the the Magic Kingdom a little before 7:30.

:cool:

WDWdriver
04-03-2003, 07:42 AM
Character breakfast buses are now covering zones, not just theme parks. If your character breakfast bus is going to MK, the driver will likely take you to GF. Ask as you board.

faline
04-03-2003, 07:55 AM
Ron, thanks for the update! This is good information to know.

DisneyWhirled
04-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Hello Everyone! I am so excited to have found this wonderful site and have privy to all the wonderful ideas and suggestions that you all share!! I have never stayed on site before. We are staying at the ASMo and have a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's at 8am on 5/26. So, there is a character breakfast bus that runs every morning? Since Chef Mickey's is at the Contemp, will we ride the bus to there? Please advise, thanks!!

Beast_fanatic
04-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Welcome to Intercot DisneyWhirled! graemlins/muscles.gif

Very cute name by the way!
graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Yes, there is a bus that runs each morning specifically to get resort guests to their early Priority Seating (PS) arrangements. To be there in time for your PS, you'll need to catch the first one, so be out at the bus stop at 7:00am.

Hope this helps! :D