PDA

View Full Version : What is a must see & do on the cruise?

wed28
01-15-2003, 09:18 AM
Going on my first Disney Cruise (4 Day) next week and was wondering what are some of the things I must see and do? Are there activities or excursions that I should not miss?

Thanks in advance for your input. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

stitchfan
01-15-2003, 12:53 PM
Why yes, there are some things that you really ought to do:

1) Relax

2) Have fun!

Oh, you meant specific activities. . . smile.gif

Try dining at Palo's
Make sure you see Disney Dreams
Try a massage, either on board or at Castaway Cay

I'm sure others will be along with their suggestions too.

Stitchfan graemlins/thumbsup.gif

VickiP
01-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Definitely do not miss Disney Dreams. It was the best show. We also really enjoyed Hercules the Museical.

Get as much time in at Castaway Cay is you can. It was so relaxing. I wish we had spent more time there and less at Nassau.....

We didn't try Palo's, but I would say do not go to Palo's on the night you are scheduled for Animator's Palate. That is worth seeing.

Katzateer
01-16-2003, 07:23 AM
Any of the stage shows (especially the first night-the captain introduces the crew and talks a little about the cruise after the show).

Our favorite dinners were Palo's and Animators.

Castaway is the best part of the trip.

The kids' clubs are wonderful-our daughter did not want to leave the Oceaneers Club.

Jennib
01-16-2003, 06:37 PM
I would also check out the Rainforest room in the Spa....it was so relaxing!!!!!!
I would also say to visit Palo's BUT make the reservation as soon as they open up the request. It books up quick....

have a wonderful time!

disneydoug
01-17-2003, 06:30 PM
Castaway Cay is the best. The extra excursions are a bit pricy for what you get. We did the Atlantis and it was a fun-one time- thing to do. I will stay on board and enjoy that on our next cruise. Last cruise was with Aaron Carter. I felt sorry for him. The kids wouldn't let him rest. The food was good and everything was much cleaner than other cruise lines. The live shows were top quality. Doug

DisneyDudet
01-24-2003, 01:28 AM
ANIMATOR'S!!!!!
The best food i've ever had and the greatest atmosphere.... the best

Disney Dreams.... great show, you'll get the hint of Disney live shows and will keep you coming back for more.

Castaway Cay was great... so nice and so sunny and i could see my feet in the water! Nothing like gulf water.. right off the TX coast at all! Absolutely wonderful.

The movies are always a fun thing...its just fun...

graemlins/mickey.gif DisneyDudet