PDA

View Full Version : Update on Reservations Assistance

KellyGirl7
01-01-2003, 06:28 PM
I rec'd a call back from reservations assistance at ASMv yesterday. What it turned out to be was a special number they give guests who have had problems in the past. They will do pretty much anything you need during your stay. You know how you can call 3 days before you arrive to arrange special room requests, etc.? It's the same sort of thing except it's guaranteed. They are giving us a fridge in our room at no charge, making sure there is a hairdryer and pack-n-play (the crib has never been a problem but the hairdryer is one less thing I have to pack). We requested to have a courtyard view in the Buzz building (which she said is the most popular building in the place). They offered to upgrade us to poolside or whatever we wanted by my 4 year old REALLY loves Buzz and it's his birthday :) They're also helping us with a cake on his birthday. All in all, I would say they waaaaaay outdid themselves and we are very pleased! graemlins/clappy.gif

It's very important to let them know when they do a great job but it's also important to politely let them know when things are not "magical" because it appears to me, that is really important to Disney and that's why we keep going back! smile.gif

Edzter86
01-01-2003, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the update, Kelly. Its good to hear that Disney is taking good care of those guests who had something go wrong on their previous vacation. smile.gif

Beast_fanatic
01-01-2003, 08:58 PM
Thanks very much for the information on Reservations Assistance. Now we'll have an answer in the future if anyone else needs to know! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Disney-4-Me
01-02-2003, 12:18 AM
Kelly, that is wonderful news. I'm glad you are experiencing Disney Magic before you even leave home! graemlins/mickey.gif

faline
01-02-2003, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the update Kelly! It's great to hear that Disney is working hard to satisfy guests!