PDA

View Full Version : What is free for kids under 2?

Crystal
06-11-2002, 11:24 AM
We have decided that we are going to return to WDW in January. graemlins/clappy.gif We are going to take our son with us, Which will be a little over 1 year old at the time, with us. What will be free for him?

[ June 11, 2002, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Crystal ]

BigDisneyDad
06-11-2002, 12:03 PM
Our childrens first trips were when they were 15 and 18 months old and they had a blast so you won't hear "They're too young" from me!!! :D As for the free stuff, all children under 3 are free at the parks/resorts. The only thing you would have to pay for would be food/drinks and souvenirs.

Have a great trip!! ;)

VickiP
06-11-2002, 01:32 PM
Maybe I'm not remembering right, but I thought when I scheduled a sit down meal, my son was free when he was 2. We took him to Crystal Palace and Garden Grill and I think he was free both times. Again, it's been a couple of years, so I could be wrong.....

marlyn
06-11-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Crystal:
By the way..If I hear "Why are you taking him? He wont remember anything" one more time..I'm gonna scream! (I bet alot of you have heard that more than once before) ;) I hear you on this one!!!! :mad:
People said that to me all the time when we took my boys at age 5. In my opinion as long as they have a great time while we are there, who cares if they remember it! :rolleyes: That is what photos and video tape are for. I didn't take them so that they would remember it for the rest of their lives, I took them so that we would spend a wonderful, fun vacation together. And that's exactly what we did. graemlins/clappy.gif
Oh, and they actually remember more than I do about that trip from 2000. It's all they talk about! That and the next one we have in the planning stages! :D ;)

TiggerRPh
06-11-2002, 02:54 PM
I believe everything is free under the age of 3. We've been taking our middle child to WDW since just after he was born...so you won't hear "too young" from me either. As long as you pace yourself and take time for the little one to nap you'll be fine.

Tavel
06-13-2002, 11:55 PM
DS was 15 months when we took him to WDW. I don't think we had to pay for anything (hotel, admission, meals at buffets, etc.) for him. He even flew for free -- and had his own seat each time as the flights weren't full.

Slightly OT, but if your child hasn't had a first haircut yet, definately do the Harmony Barber Shop!!! Great experience!!!