PDA

View Full Version : Still not sure how to check up on posts I replied to

SF
04-30-2002, 11:05 PM
I'm new to the boards so I'm still learning how things work. I read in one of the posts above that you can click on a certain icon and it will take you to the last post you replied to but I can't seem to find that icon. I would appreciate it if someone could explain how to go about this. Thanks in advance.

imported_PolyGirl40
05-01-2002, 06:23 AM
Hi SF & Welcome smile.gif

If you look at your post -- you'll see the time in which the text was generated.

For instance yours reads; "posted April 30, 2002 11:05 PM". To the right of that date is a series of icons. The first one should be of a person standing next to an index card. That is the "profile" icon.

If you click on that icon it will bring you to your INTERCOT profile. Once you open the profile page, you'll see a line link that reads; "View Recent Posts". That will show you any post you have responded to in recent days. When I clicked yours, it showed me this thread and a topic discussing Le Cellier.

I hope I helped. smile.gif

candleshoe
05-01-2002, 09:27 AM
Thanks for asking this question!...I didn't even know you COULD do this. I would always just browse around every time I logged in to find my posts. graemlins/blush.gif
(I was kinda looking for a Graemlin that would indicate "Duh!", but I guess this will have to do!)

SF
05-01-2002, 09:42 AM
PolyGirl40:

Thanks for the welcome and for answering my question. I tried it out and it sure beats having to scroll around the boards to find the posts you are looking for. smile.gif

Candleshoe:

It sure makes things easier to keep track of your replies to various posts, give it a try!

[ May 01, 2002, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: SF ]