PDA

View Full Version : Storytelling experience

Bear
10-19-2003, 09:03 AM
I booked the dream maker package and with it comes the option of one round of miniature golf, leave a legacy or a story telling experience. I assumed the story telling was CP since we will be there in Dec. but it isn't. The CM gave a quick, brief description saying that it is the characters from one classic movie telling their story. She was obviously reading from something and said it recommends you bring your camera and autograph book. It takes place in Epcot on certain days of the week at 4:30 I think. She also said it doesn't fill up because people don't know about it. It sounds wonderful. Does anyone know anything about this experience? I can't book it until 45 days out and that will be Tues. so any info. would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :D

Beast_fanatic
10-19-2003, 01:37 PM
Here's the information from Info Central:

Epcot Storytelling Experience
Epcot - Innoventions West Building - The Broadband Connection

Storytellers will captivate your imagination with a classic Disney tale. Watch the story come alive with a special meet and greet with one of the Characters from the story. Reservations are required and can be made up to 45 days in advance. The Storytelling Experience is part of the Vacation Packages and vouchers are required. Walk ups are allowed if space permits.

Days: Tuesday - Saturday - Jan 7, 2003 - April 30, 2004
Times:* 10 AM, 11:15AM, 12:30PM, 2:30PM, & 3:45PM

*Times and dates subject to change.

BriarRose_17
10-19-2003, 04:13 PM
Oh wow! That sounds like a lot of fun! graemlins/clappy.gif

rafgomez
10-21-2003, 12:16 PM
That sound great, to bad I missed, I wish that I knew that before my last trip.

Pixie Power
10-21-2003, 12:39 PM
Do you think they'll be doing it on Monday during the week of Thanksgiving? I hope so as that is the day we plan on doing Epcot and would like to try the "walk up" option. If you "walk up", do you have to pay to do it or what?

TIA! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Beast_fanatic
10-21-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Pixie Power:
Do you think they'll be doing it on Monday during the week of Thanksgiving? I hope so as that is the day we plan on doing Epcot and would like to try the "walk up" option. If you "walk up", do you have to pay to do it or what?

TIA! graemlins/thumbsup.gif I think you still have to have the voucher from the dream maker package even if you walk up.

Pixie Power
10-21-2003, 04:12 PM
Thanks Rhonda! graemlins/thumbsup.gif Where do you think I could find out if you need a voucher for sure?