PDA

View Full Version : Showers at Blizzard Beach?

MaryburkS
02-01-2003, 01:33 AM
This feels like a really stupid question (and probably is), but what are the "locker room" facilities like at Blizzard Beach? I'm assuming they have showers and changing areas but I don't really have a clear idea.

The reason I ask is b/c I'm wondering if we could check out that morning and then go to BB and leave to go home from there. Obviously we wouldn't want to ride 6 hours in the car in cold wet swimsuits!! :eek:

Any recommendations?

faline
02-01-2003, 04:34 PM
I haven't been to Blizzard Beach in quite some time but seem to recall that there are restrooms with showers. Birnbaum's 1999 edition describes it this way:

Locker Rooms: Restrooms with showers are located near the main entrance. Other restrooms and dressing rooms are located around the park.

[ February 01, 2003, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: faline ]

jwallace378
02-02-2003, 08:24 AM
I was just at BB back in October, and yes they do have changing rooms, showers, and lockers. I didn't check them out, but plenty of other people were using them.

Ronnie S (UK)
02-02-2003, 06:14 PM
There are two sizes of lockers for rent and they are outside the changing room, towels are also available for hire. Showers are situated in the changing rooms, wich in the case of the 'Mens' are basic benches around the walls. Should serve your needs perfectly.

smile.gif Enjoy your last day. smile.gif

disneydolphin2
02-06-2003, 04:42 AM
Are there the same facilites at the other water park too, Typhoon Lagoon?
Also dont suppose you know how much the lockers were?
Thanks in advance ;)

faline
02-06-2003, 06:55 AM
There are showers and changing rooms at Typhoon Lagoon. As we haven't been for quite some time, I don't know what the current rate is for locker rentals.