PDA

View Full Version : Sterling silver charms?

betsyt82
07-14-2002, 08:39 AM
I have collected S Silver charms for my whole life and wonder if any knows if they have charms in the shape of the individual resorts? Or even if they make any kind of charms for the resorts?

[ July 14, 2002, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: betsyt82 ]

KylesMom
07-14-2002, 10:49 AM
Betsy, I have found silver charms for my charm bracelet at The Emporium on Main Street. I'm sure other places carry them, but that's where I've always bought mine. I'm not sure about charms for each park, but I have Mickey and Cinderella's castle.

graemlins/mickey.gif

GrandFlo
07-14-2002, 11:45 AM
There is also a jewelry store at MGM. I think it's called Sunset Club and it's on Sunset Blvd. I don't know about the charms, but they have a large selection of jewelry. You might want to try them next time you are there. I think there is a WDW merchandise number you can call too.
I got a great pair of stearling Mickey earings for about $30.

delarosa
07-14-2002, 12:07 PM
I would say that Sunset at MGM and Uptown Jewelers on Main Street are your best bets for sterling silver. I know they both carry a large assortment of charms. For resort specific ones however, I would suggest checking the jewelry stores at the Contemporary or Grand Floridian. (I believe they both have one.) I've never seen charms for a specific resort, but if any would have them, I would bank on it being these two.

aquaboogie
07-15-2002, 11:32 PM
World of Disney at Downtown Disney also carries sterling silver charms, because that's where I got both of mine. (in the villian themed room, with the watches) I have a tiny set of mouse ears, and a silver cinderella's castle. I don't remember seeing a silver spaceship earth or tree of life, but i do remember specific characters, like mickey, minnie, and Pooh.

And I remember the 3D castle being hard to find. I saw flat ones at each park, and in all kinds of designs, but dimensional ones were few and far between.

Esmeralda
07-16-2002, 02:30 PM
Be VERY sure that you check the World of Disney at Downtown Disney! They normally have charms from all four parks & lots of characters~ not to mention it is free to get into & a really neat place. graemlins/mickey.gif

Also, I don't think anyone has suggested MouseGear at Epcot. They have a jewelry room~ it is one of my fave haunts!

betsyt82
07-16-2002, 04:13 PM
Thanks all for your insightful help. I am thinkin' a 3D castle would be excellent. I am always looking to get them for my self and started a bracelett for my daughter. I am now looking to replace my two charm braceletts. Both of mine, over 130 charms were stolen over a year ago :mad: . I was very upset graemlins/crying.gif . I had my whole life in charms. But not to worry I will replace!

WDW crazy
07-17-2002, 07:24 AM
You can find the charms at many different stores but I'm not sure that they have any made for the resorts. I haven't seen them but that doesn't mean they don't have them somewhere.

Little Round Bale
07-17-2002, 11:18 AM
Greeting to everyone...... 145 days to Disney. Anyway, I have indeed seen at type of resort charm at Dixie Landings last Christmas. I would imagine they still have them. I don't remember seeing them elsewhere though. Good luck in your search.

imported_Mickeysgirl
07-27-2002, 02:40 AM
I am also a life long collector of charms. When I was in WDW 2 years ago, I bought a charm
at the really big, well actually, the biggest store in EPCOT (I can't remember what it's called!!) I didn't see any resort specific charms, but I got a charm of my name along with a crystal mickey head. This was the only store I found that had these particular charms.