PDA

View Full Version : Verifying Unused Park Ticket Days

Grifeel
08-10-2003, 02:00 PM
I have a number of old tickets that I am trying to determine how many days remain unused. One would think that a company as vast as Disney would have a web site where you can enter your ticket number and it would provide an overview of the used/unused portion of the tickets.

Any idea how I can determine this information?

Thanks
graemlins/mickey.gif

robhink
08-10-2003, 02:26 PM
The only way to do it is to take it to the ticket booths in Disney World. They won't put that sort of information up anywhere since it would encourage pass reselling.

TheRustyScupper
08-10-2003, 02:28 PM
1) You used to be able to call and have the serial numnber verified.
2) With the vast amount of resales, they have stopped this.
3) Now, only WDW can verify WDW tickets.

Kags1200
08-10-2003, 02:28 PM
HI I know of one way to do it ,thats by stopping by Guest Relations at any of the 4 parks & they can swipe it through the computer to tell you. We have done this many times , takes no time at all ~~~~K~~~~

disneyjoe
08-10-2003, 08:11 PM
One time i had 4 tickets to verify, so i just scanned the bar codes on the back of the tickets then e-mailed the pics WDW information.Then they e-mailed me back the info...Hope this helps graemlins/mickey.gif

jwsimms
08-12-2003, 03:58 PM
Also, if you are staying on-site, the front desk at your resort can verify the tickets for you.

17 days 'til DA MOUSE!!!!!

Aurora
08-12-2003, 08:53 PM
I think they should come up with a way to tell you before your trip since they sell tickets at a discount ONLY if you buy them before you go.

[ August 12, 2003, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Aurora ]

brownie
08-13-2003, 08:49 AM
Tickets are non-transferrable, so it's understandable that Disney won't make it easy for people to sell them through other sources. I'd recommend only buying the tickets from authorized sources or directly from Disney, so you know your tickets are good.

I think the best thing to do is to write the number of days left on the ticket itself so that way you know how many days are left the next time you go to use it. Even better, use all the days up each time you go smile.gif

Black Jack Shallack form Frontenac
08-13-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Aurora:
I think they should come up with a way to tell you before your trip since they sell tickets at a discount ONLY if you buy them before you go. Very good point!

And how about buying new passes
and applying the leftover days
of a previous trip on it.

I don't see how that can be done without
purchasing them on site.

cloud9
08-14-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by brownie:
I think the best thing to do is to write the number of days left on the ticket itself so that way you know how many days are left the next time you go to use it. Even better, use all the days up each time you go smile.gif It's a wonderful idea in theory, I told myself that I would do that after my last trip but... graemlins/shakehead.gif It gets very confusing when you go frequently but never have quite enough unused days and have to buy another multiday ticket.

I have 2 leftover tickets, one with ?# plus options and the other with 1 or two days in the parks left over. I'm going again labor day weekend and my mom is buying me a 5 day pass as a gift so I'll have another ticket with 3 days left on it. My boyfriend also has a ticket with some plus options left from when we went.

I think that if I put all my remnants together I've got a whole week at wdw, but I don't know what's what graemlins/crazy.gif . I think I'll just bring them all down with me on labor day weekend and write it down then. Do you think they do this at the Beach Club front desk or is it only specific places?

LebelJD
08-16-2003, 07:48 PM
We were able to check some leftover tickets we had at the front desk at the Boardwalk on our recent trip. As somebody else posted, I think the front desk at any of the Disney resorts could check for you.