PDA

View Full Version : 3 people in Haunted Mansion/Peter Pan ride vehicles...

darice
03-31-2003, 12:39 PM
I was curious if it is possible to fit three people (ages 20,20, and 16 - average size) into one ride vehicle of the Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan???

Nom
03-31-2003, 12:44 PM
It's a squeeze, but it can be done- my two cousins and I (24, 25 and 29) fit into a doom buggy and a pirate ship. Once we wedged in, it wasn't even that uncomfortable!

MaryburkS
03-31-2003, 12:46 PM
It'll be a tight squeeze, but I'd say it's possible. My sister, mom and I rode in the doombuggy together at HM. Peter Pan might be more of a challenge getting 3 people in there, although I've seen people do it. As you get up closer in the line, see if you see any other groups of 3 or just tell the cm you have 3 and want to try to fit.

SpecJoe Magic
03-31-2003, 01:11 PM
I wouldn't want to attempt it, but I am bigger than the average person so it's possible that you 3 could fit. I've seen 3 adult people get into the same doombuggie at HM, but I don't recall seeing many groups of 3 adults fit into one pirate ship on Peter Pan. It seems like at least one kid is usually with the group of 3 in the same pirate ship. It doesn't hurt to give it a try on both attractions. You may want to let the CM know about it. graemlins/mickey.gif

Jolly Roger
03-31-2003, 01:17 PM
I did it on both HM and Peter Pan. I was 22, the other two were 20 and 18. So we were all grown and normal sized adults, and it works. Go for it.

serena
03-31-2003, 01:44 PM
It can be done, at least in a doom buggy. My parents and I all fit into one (though it was a very tight squeeze) and we were all larger than average.

WDWcrazyfan
03-31-2003, 07:39 PM
We did the three to a seat on both. My sister, BIL, and me (all grown adults) fit fine - we were all average at the time and really had no probs sitting together (except all the jokes my BIL got about having two girlfriends graemlins/crazy.gif

master_gracey
04-01-2003, 12:29 AM
I got 3 people on a doombuggy, a ship, AND would you beleive it, a BTMRR car! HE HE! graemlins/thedolls.gif

It was cozy, but fun! And I have the video to prove it!

JRoberts1015
04-01-2003, 08:15 AM
Anything is possible at Disney. Now with that being said, if you **** it in tight its a possibility on Haunted Mansion, but I would be afraid to attempt it on Peter Pan.

WDWcrazyfan
04-01-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by master_gracey:
I got 3 people on a doombuggy, a ship, AND would you beleive it, a BTMRR car! HE HE! graemlins/thedolls.gif

It was cozy, but fun! And I have the video to prove it! I totally forgot about BTMRR -- yep, we did that too! My sister and BIL felt sorry for me that DH (dear boyfriend at the time) couldn't go with us, and I had no one to ride rides with. They wouldn't let the three of us sit together on SM though - heehee!

jefmblrd
04-01-2003, 09:16 AM
It can be done--a bit crowded but still fun.

TiggerRPh
04-01-2003, 11:42 AM
I think it would be a very tight squeeze on either ride, even if the CM let you do it. The only time we've ever done 3 is when the kids have been little and the youngest child was the third person.

Mandi
04-01-2003, 10:38 PM
We fit 3 13 year olds last year. And I'm not the size 2 as the other 2 are. I don't think you should have that many problems.