PDA

View Full Version : MK Sword in Stone

1stTimer4Disney
09-06-2002, 11:29 AM
Hi Everyone, graemlins/clappy.gif

Was browsing through some posts regarding info about MK Sword in Stone. This may seem like a dumb question :confused: , but do they choose both genders to pull the sword from the stone? From what I've read, it appeared that only boys were chosen. We have a 6 year old granddaughter, that's why I'm asking. This will be her first trip ever to WDW graemlins/mickey.gif (ours as well) and I'm sure she would love to see this, but it would be even more exciting for her if there were the possibility that she might be chosen to pull the sword from the stone.

citizensnoopy
09-06-2002, 11:39 AM
I don't know what kind of response you will get because this is the Disneyland, not WDW, forum. I know that at Disneyland, they choose both genders. graemlins/mickey.gif

1stTimer4Disney
09-06-2002, 11:57 AM
Oops! graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks. Guess that's what happens when you don't read carefully.

Maybe one of the moderators can move it to the WDW General Discussion board?

Katmegali
09-06-2002, 12:54 PM
Why don'y you just re-post over there for now. :D

As for the question, I'm not sure everytime we saw it it was a boy though.

imported_PolyGirl40
09-06-2002, 07:13 PM
My son was chosen to be 'Ruler of the Realm' a few years ago. I have seen trip reports from guests that have had their daughters selected.

I knew nothing about the festivities. We just happened upon it. We had a taste of 'Magic'.

AndrewJackson
09-06-2002, 09:49 PM
When we were there in March of 2001, a young girl was chosen, and pulled the sword out of the stone.

Jared
09-06-2002, 10:29 PM
I am positive that they choose both genders for the ceremony. It's just luck. By the way, welcome to INTERCOT! :D

HooksLeftHand
09-06-2002, 11:12 PM
Remember when "Full House" went to Disney World? Michelle (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) pulled the sword out, right?