PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional and small kids

hope2survive
09-01-2002, 07:05 PM
Is this an event that we should try to attend with a 7, 10 and 2 year old or should we just skip it? Is the dinner package worth it or necessary if you want to get in without waiting in line forever?

Thanks!

graemlins/smokin.gif

TiggerRPh
09-01-2002, 08:32 PM
You shouldn't have any problem with the 7 or 10 year old. As for the 2 year old, it depends on how well the child can sit. If you're not sure, I would either sit on the end of a row or in the back so you can leave or stand up with the child.

mickeynuts
09-01-2002, 09:36 PM
We saw it with a 15 month old, went twice during our trip, one night she did fine, sat in our laps and loved the music and the colors, the other time she was tired and cranky and we stood in back with her. So I'd say it depends on how the 2 year old's day is going, play it by ear! It's a wonderful thing, see it if you can!
smile.gif Laura

AbbyabbyAbby
09-02-2002, 12:03 AM
My husband and I did the dinner package last year and it worked out great. The line for the people without the dinner package was rather long .... but that might depend on the day and time, I'm not sure.

As for the children .... we don't have any, so I can't speak from experience. But I would have to agree....just get an end row seat towards the back and if you have to leave or stand, it wouldn't be a problem. It's definitely something worth seeing!