PDA

View Full Version : Picking up tickets at Will Call

winterhart534
12-02-2003, 10:19 PM
Has anyone ever done this? I'd like to buy our tickets online and then pick them up when we get there. We're going down the week after Christmas (crowds and all graemlins/crazy.gif ) and I would like to have one less thing to worry about forgetting :) Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rebekah

Beast_fanatic
12-02-2003, 10:52 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT! graemlins/muscles.gif

I haven't personally picked up tickets at Will Call, but it's definitely an option.

Mufasa
12-03-2003, 01:43 AM
Pretty easy process really (and in some cases, you may save some money by pre-ordering your tickets, depending on what sort of admission package you're purchasing).

Just be sure that you have a copy of your order confirmation page with you when you go to pick up your tickets. You'll need to print it out and take it with you. There will be a barcode on that page that the CM can scan and all they'll need to do is ask for your ID when you go and pick up the tickets. At the very least, you'll want to have your ticket confirmation number written down in a safe place so the CM can look up your information.

The other option is if your trip is a little while from now, you can have the tickets sent to you at your home (although I believe there's a shipping/handling fee involved for this). no extra charge for will call. (you will have to pay Florida Sales Tax, regardless if you order them online or get them via your local disney store)

The Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC) has a dedicated window for Will Call, but you can pick up your tickets at any of the theme park ticket windows.