PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding World of Disney store.

PrincessDana
05-27-2002, 08:40 PM
I've read about how huge the World of Disney store is, but do they carry any souvenirs. For example, if I see something totally neat in AK should I buy it there, or will there be a chance to buy it at World of Disney (Disneyclub member 10% discount)??

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it!! Thanks

Only 19 days to go!!! graemlins/mickey.gif

ElenitaB
05-27-2002, 08:46 PM
Yes, they do carry souvenirs and lots of them (among all kinds of other things). Come armed with money!

As for seeing things there that you may have seen at AK, don't count on it. Some items are "exclusive" to a particular park and you won't find them anywhere else. So... if there is something that you absolutely fall in love with, buy it right then and there! You may not find it again.

Iago
05-27-2002, 10:23 PM
If you see something you like at one of the parks, you might want to buy it there. I had planned to purchase everything at the World of Disney during our trip last week. Once we started shopping, I noticed that a few of the items I wanted were only at the park gift stores.
That was okay with me... just another reason to go back to the parks! graemlins/laughing.gif

aquaboogie
05-27-2002, 11:18 PM
You can usually tell what things are exclusive to a park. ex: anything that says Animal Kingdom on it, you're only going to find IN AK.

But We always stop at World of Disney on our way home. It has a very lot of things: clothes, movies, jewelry, pins, magnets, toys. this last trip (in Nov. 2001) mom and I had to take turns inside the store, and we had a VERY disney christmas! graemlins/mickey.gif

DisneyFreak1
05-29-2002, 05:48 AM
some items are even exclusive to a store... and sometimes you go back.. and its gone (argh)