PDA

View Full Version : Performing in the Stunt Spectacular

PeterPan
05-31-2002, 07:58 PM
This is one of my favorite Disney Attractions, and I have been chosen 8 different times to be one of the guest "stuntmen." Has anybody else made it a goal to be chosen every time you are in the audience? How many times have you been a performer?

Disney-4-Me
05-31-2002, 10:28 PM
This attraction is one of my 13 year old son's favorites. He was very disappointed last summer when there were storms 6 out of the 8 days we were there and we only got to see the 'rain' version of the show. None of us has ever been chosen but I bet he would love to be. Do you have any advice for him? How do you get chosen EVERY time?

Altair
05-31-2002, 10:43 PM
I know you, you're the guy in the flowery shirt. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Patricia
06-01-2002, 03:53 AM
On our last trip my boyfriend was chosen.. he's such a ham (he was doing ballet moves when he was supposed to be doing something else) that they gave him the dying scene. It's some of the funniest home video we have. graemlins/laughing.gif

Disney-4-Me,
We were sitting in the front row and when she asked if anybody could scream, he almost deafened us! It got her attention. :eek:
It also didn't hurt that he had his Mickey ears on sideways. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure if there is an age limit, but I have only seen adults be chosen.

MNNHFLTX
06-01-2002, 06:52 AM
I've always wondered, too, if there is an age limit (because of liability?) because they've only picked adults at all the shows I've seen also.

Jared
06-01-2002, 07:14 AM
There is an age limit to perform in Indiana Jones. You have to be 18 or older.

Brer Mickey
06-01-2002, 11:52 PM
When they pick you to be an "extra" in the show, you must sign a liability waiver before the show begins. For this reason, they are unable to choose you if you are not an adult.

However, for those who like to be on stage, when they ask for volunteers, jump up out of your seat, wave you arms high in the air, and make as much noise as you possibly can.

I have been in the show twice myself, and it is a blast. I love watching the home videos my wife has taken, and every time we watch them, my son is always asking where I am. For a long time he believed that I was Indiana Jones.

drosenbe
06-03-2002, 12:00 PM
Last summer, all my family wanted was for me to be in the Indiana show. So I went a little wild when they were asking for volunteers and got picked. I also, once, was Al in the Tool time segment ofthe dear departed All Star Television attraction.

CinderellyCinderelly
06-03-2002, 12:44 PM
I have never been picked for this show. And I'm just fine with that. I enjoy watching the other people though! I remember the first time I saw it. They had that "volunteer" from the crowd in the floral shirt. Boy he had me going for awhile there!