PDA

View Full Version : Baby Stations

Grumpy's Daughter
06-09-2002, 09:21 PM
I know that I've read about Baby Stations in the parks- you know, where you can feed/change babies, supposedly equipped with rockers, etc. Since I have a 8 month old, and will be there in 8 days, 11 and 1/2 hours (but who's counting!), can someone tell me where they're located? I've looked on the maps, but can't find any listed. :confused:

Brendansmom
06-09-2002, 09:38 PM
They are on the maps you'll recieve in the parks. They are signified by an icon of a pacifier.

MK: Right next door to Crystal Palace. There's a first aid station, some restrooms and the baby care center.

Epcot: On the side of the Odysey Center.

MGM: Right in front next to Guest Relations.

AK: Across from the Tree of Life next to Creature Comforts gift shop.

The signs are real visible and they are really easy to find. I love them. When we went last month, my son was 8 months old. The changing tables are clean, and they are REAL changing tables, not those things you pull down from the wall. High chairs, a kitchen. They sell baby food, formula, diapers, clothes. I liked to go in there, take a break from the heat (sometimes they have a water cooler), change the baby, let us all rest. They have a play room for the older kids with toys and videos.

Have fun!