PDA

View Full Version : Main Street Photos?

SgtTigger
04-13-2002, 09:33 PM
I need to know the prices of the photos that the CMs take of you when you enter the MK on main street. We have been 5 times in the last 4 years and have only had our picture taken once and that was the first time.(we did not buy it because it did not come out good) We are returning in june graemlins/muscles.gif and we are bringing our niece and we want to have our picture taken and see how it comes out. Also need to know the prices of the photos on the rides thanks
graemlins/doubleeek.gif graemlins/mickey.gif

delarosa
04-14-2002, 01:44 AM
A 5x7 copy of your photo will run you about $12-$15 dollars. I buy it every trip, but can't remember the exact price. I think the ride photos are a buck or two cheaper.

imported_PolyGirl40
04-14-2002, 06:31 AM
Amanda is right on the money. I'm looking at my receipt from our recent trip. The photo was $12.95 -- $13.73 with tax. Of course if you want different sizes and/or packages the price increases.

We purchase one from each park. It's a great way to get a picture with the entire family. I'm usually left out of vacation pictures, as I'm the one with the camera.

Have fun. smile.gif

CJDDS
04-14-2002, 07:48 AM
I am generally considered cheap by my family, but I consider the pictures a pretty good deal. We get one every year at whatever park we happen to be at. It's fun to look at our Disney wall and see how much the kids have grown over the years. graemlins/mickey.gif

aquaboogie
04-14-2002, 04:25 PM
8x10's will run you a little more, as will packages, but we usually get pics taken at each park, and we check out all the ride pics (we bought 3 copies @ Splash Mountain, since we will never ride it again, and we wanted proof we'd been on it the first time!) We also have pictures from Chef Mickey's and the Hoop-De-Doo!

It works out great for us, cause with just me and mom we have very few pics with both of us in them. I'm planning on a big frame with one shot from each park. Me&Mom in front of the castle, Me&Mom in front of Spaceship Earth, Me&Mom in front of the Tree of Life, and Me&Mom in front of the giant Hat.

KathyandScottGammer
04-15-2002, 08:41 AM
I am really interested in getting a picture taken of our entire family!!! My whole family (mom, dad, sister and family, brother and girlfriend, and my family) is going and I would love to have a picture without asking strangers to take one for 12 of us. I would love to buy an 8 x 10 for my parents. My question is will I have to search out a CM to take this picture? Are they easy to find? I want one done as soon as we enter the park in the morning so we are all fresh. Is there a good spot to find the photographers and a special place to have the photo taken??????

imported_PolyGirl40
04-15-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by KathyandScottGammer:
Is there a good spot to find the photographers and a special place to have the photo taken??????Not to worry. They will find you and/or visa versa. They are right at the entrance areas to the Park and use the park icon as the backdrop for the photo.

You'll see them.

SgtTigger
04-15-2002, 06:21 PM
They are easy to find the will be in the middle of the street holding a big camera. They wear white bee bop hats and white knicker type paints. they have 3 or 4 of them. I think we will have our picture taken also this time.

graemlins/doubleeek.gif graemlins/mickey.gif

ilovemickey33
04-15-2002, 09:38 PM
There is usualy always one with Mickey in the Judges tent so you can get the whole clan in with the BIG CHEESE. graemlins/mickey.gif graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Have a Great Time
Kerrie 10 days and counting graemlins/clappy.gif

RoosMomKanga
04-16-2002, 03:40 PM
Wow! Just the question I asked my sis (also going) this morning. Thanks for the info.!

19 Days to go... graemlins/muscles.gif