PDA

View Full Version : Help Condensing the Boards - Moving to the new site...

John
12-12-2023, 10:12 AM
For those of you who still check the boards (and thank you for being here) - our plan is to move to a whole new site in January of 2023. This involves consolidating existing boards into something more in accordance with the amount of traffic/visitors we have here... in hopes of ramping things up again. There are ways we plan on doing that - including the ability to cross post home page articles and have comments that show up on those simultaneously show up on the boards and vice versa.

Anyway, if you're still here - and want to help figuring out what categories we should keep, which we should drop or combine, and how the future of the discussion forum should look - drop me a note either here in the thread, via DM.

Appreciate you sticking with us all these years - and look forward to building the future of ICOT for the next 25 years!

John
12-14-2023, 10:03 AM
If you have any thoughts or comments - feel free to leave them here or contact me direct.

Cinderelley
12-14-2023, 10:45 PM
I would like to keep Info Central. I use a lot of that information still.

missymouseworld
05-02-2024, 03:04 PM
Any info on the new Intercot site?

John
05-02-2024, 03:17 PM
Next week hoping to complete - the boards may not roll over initially though. Working on that detail! That's pretty much the only hold up.