PDA

View Full Version : Creating your own avatar animal kingdom - pandora

imvicky1999
10-18-2023, 09:43 AM
Can you still create your own avatar. I saw a link on it, but haven't seen anything recently. This was available at Animal Kingdom in Windtraders in the Pandora area

faline
10-18-2023, 01:51 PM
I found this information BUT I know Disney doesn't always update their information with some changes.

"ACE Avatar Maker
Take home an incredible keepsake of your journey through the Valley of Mo’ara by creating your very own avatar!

Using the latest technologies, an Alpha Centauri Expedition Scan Technician will capture your facial features and upload your unique data profile onto the Hybrid Digitizing System. Choose from a variety of body types to customize your avatar—plus, a range of eye colors, facial striping patterns and hairstyles!

Once you’ve completed your selections, your avatar will generate in a state-of-the-art ACE Avatar Maker Fabricator. Be sure to check out available accessories before you continue your expeditions throughout Pandora.

Please note: No reservations are required for this experience. To participate, simply visit the ACE Avatar Maker booth located inside Windtraders."

JPPT1974
10-24-2023, 02:34 AM
Would be very nice to do that. As really could catch on if enough people signed to it!