PDA

View Full Version : Villain-Con Minion Blast

Disney4us2
08-01-2023, 08:30 AM
The new attraction in Universal Studios, villain- Con Minion Blast will have their grand opening on 8/11/23. It’s been in technical rehearsal for the past two weeks. It’s a stand up attraction on a slowly moving conveyor belt. It takes you through different rooms where you have special guns to shoot at the targets. It is ada accessible using a standard wheelchair ( no scooters),rollators, possibly electric wheelchairs.

I haven’t experienced it yet. Looks like it would be a fun experience though. This attraction is near the entrance to USF, where the Shrek attraction was.

I did try the new restaurant, Illuminations, Minions Cafe. It’s not your typical burger place. I had the meatball mountain. It’s like a folded over pizza with meatballs and mozzarella cheese. If you have the Universal app, you can view the menu with pictures. Once you are seated at your table food is all done by mobile ordering. The decor is amazing and very colorful. I definitely will go back there again when I make it into the parks.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-02-2023, 09:03 AM
That does sound like a cute and fun ride, and I'm glad the restaurant was good, with some "fun" choices.