PDA

View Full Version : Vacation quick question

Zeike
05-30-2023, 08:57 AM
Hi, just planning a quick trip maybe for June 14 week, was browsing and saw a 4 day ticket offer which with an only room offer would be better than a package in terms of cost, can anyone tell me what’s the difference and should I buy them apart or in the same cart .

Thanks

PopPhan
05-30-2023, 01:15 PM
Just checked it out on the WDW website...

You can easily book the room and tickets separately in the same 'cart' and save around $130 doing so. You could possibly save more, but I selected based on being a 'solo' traveler. I selected a 4 night stay in All Star Music, then went back and selected the 4-day/4-park ticket offer. Both showed up in the same 'cart' for purchase.

Enjoy your trip!

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-30-2023, 08:39 PM
I'd go for the room only and the tickets for the savings as well. Over the years "packages" would have "extras" like coupons for shopping at some Disney Springs stores, or mini-golf. Nothing exciting, and saving the money is definitely better.

You can put the room and the tickets in the same cart, or do two separate transactions, whatever works for you.

1DisneyNut
05-31-2023, 01:14 PM
The tickets go to you MDE account either way so to answer the question as to what is the difference, there is no difference in the end. I would do the ticket offer and save the money.

John
05-31-2023, 01:27 PM
Good advice all :)