PDA

View Full Version : Coca Cola Commercial Filming

markatdisney
05-29-2023, 01:58 PM
This is a longshot. I was going through our old photos and found where a Coca Cola commercial was being filmed at the Magic Kingdom. It was at the Dumbo attraction and we took some photos of the process. The date was September 23, 2002. I tried to find the commercial on YouTube but have not found it. I just thought it would be neat to see the finished product 21 years later. If any of you know anything about this, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

John
05-31-2023, 01:26 PM
Wow - yeah - long shot on that one. Have you tried contacting coke's PR department?

OfficeNut
06-07-2023, 01:02 PM
That's cool, hope you find it. On a related note.... I went to Disneyland for the first time as a kid back in the mid 80's and I distinctly remember watching them shoot a Heinz ketchup commercial in front of the castle with Roy Clark. Years later, after I was married, I told my husband this so he looked it up on Youtube and, sure enough, there it was! You can find just about anything on there. Hope you find your coke commercial!

JPPT1974
06-11-2023, 11:33 PM
Thank goodness for Youtube. As now they can hopefully find that commercial. As just need to keep on going to that to make sure the commercial is up there. Would be nice to see it nearly twenty one years ago.