PDA

View Full Version : Epcot food and wine festival

imvicky1999
05-08-2023, 11:26 AM
I have never been to the festival, we plan on going on our trip in November 2023. Do you need to purchase tickets or passes or something for it? Or do you just pay for the food and drinks separately at each stand? Anything else I should know?

John
05-08-2023, 01:25 PM
Park admission gets you into the festival. From there, you travel from booth to booth and spend your money ala carte. Expect to blow through a lot of cash as you work your way around the world. I think for the flower and garden festival stands, I ran through about $150 going to 4 and getting one drink and 1-2 food items at each.

It's a lot of fun, but it's not cheap.

BriarRose0708
05-12-2023, 09:00 AM
I love Food and Wine! It helps to set a budget because John is right, it can add up fast! I like that you can use Disney Gift Cards or Disney Visa Redemption cards at the booths so my strategy is to set an amount on a gift card and when I've spent it all I'm cut off. You can also buy a festival gift card at Port of Entry (the front of World Showcase) and load it up with money. It's attached to a bracelet so you can wear it on your wrist for easy access at the registers!