PDA

View Full Version : Lame Disney Merchandise

Cinderelley
12-23-2022, 08:56 AM
Is it just me or did Disney go wrong with it's park merchandise? I didn't like any of the 50th stuff, and the 100th anniversary merchandise looks a whole lot like it.

1DisneyNut
12-23-2022, 10:37 AM
I agree with you. We did not like any of the 50th either. It all looked sort of plain and really kind of cheap. We did not buy a single thing while we were there for a day earlier this year.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-24-2022, 09:02 AM
We bought very little on our last trip as well. We were wondering if the supply chain issues are a cause as well? There was just so little to choose from, but the budget was much better off.

We did a Disney Cruise right before the park, and found the same thing on the cruise.

Simba's Mom
01-01-2023, 02:00 PM
DH commented on our last trip that it felt like the quality of souvenirs had gone way down. He said that World of Disney seemed like one big, cheaper Walmart of Disney stuff.

CanadianWDWFan
01-03-2023, 03:10 PM
We noticed that the T-Shirt material is paper thin now. I bought a Castaway Cay T-Shirt back in 2019 and the material is noticeably thicker and of better quality than what was offered just last week on our Christmas cruise on the Fantasy. I was going to buy some shirts but in the end chose not to since the quality is just so poor. Sure I could have bought better quality shirts but then you are into the $60+ range. No thanks.

Not2Loud
02-12-2023, 10:13 AM
I agree on the 50th & 100th merch. In recent times, I have enjoyed the "Vault" merch for its nostalgia. I also enjoyed the Holiday merch in 2021. That is actually my favorite merch in years!