PDA

View Full Version : Magic is Still There

MrPeetrie
08-23-2022, 12:01 PM
I just returned from a short, 7-day trip to Disney with just my daughter and I was more than pleased with everything. I’ll go into great detail on the trip reports later (therapy for post-trip depression,) but it’s the Cast Members that make the “Magic” and thankfully they still take customer service seriously.

John
08-23-2022, 06:43 PM
Looking forward to hearing about it

BriarRose0708
08-24-2022, 09:18 AM
I love to see it! So glad you had a good time. Heading to trip reports for more!

1DisneyNut
08-24-2022, 10:15 AM
That is good to hear!

MNNHFLTX
08-26-2022, 04:08 PM
So glad that you had a magical time on your trip! Looking forward to hearing about it!

thejens
09-10-2022, 12:47 PM
So glad!!! Very eager to read trip report!

villavic
03-24-2023, 09:39 AM
My brother and his family just returned from WDW. My niece spent her birthday at MK. It’s their fourth trip to WDW, I think.

They told me they enjoyed a lot but the truth must be told, they have perceived a slight change in cast members treatment, and not for the better. The older cast members still are the best, but the younger ones weren’t nice enough as they should be, or what they're supposed to be instructed at Disney university.

They also saw outside the Haunted Mansion, a cast member of that attraction in his HM costume but you could see an Adidas sweatshirt under his coat. I’ve never seen something like that in WDW, but my niece story is pretty reliable, that’s for sure. They are huge fans of Disney World and are not the kind of people who complain about everything.

Another comment they said is that WDW wouldn't be the cleanest place in the world anymore, but I don’t remember details about it right now.

All those details are a main part of the WDW experience, I think they can't neglect it. Have you guys seen anything like that lately?

JPPT1974
03-25-2023, 06:27 PM
Have not been there in a decade as want to go there one day. As really am a kid at heart of a woman in my late forties LOL!