PDA

View Full Version : Bay Lake Tower Day 2

faline
07-24-2022, 03:51 PM
Tuesday

Once again, we walk over to the Contemporary and grab a latte and a bite to eat from Contempo Cafe. We walk to the Magic Kingdom and arrive in time for early entry. Once they allow us to head for an attraction, we walk directly to Peter Pan. While in line, it goes down so we spend all of our early entry time in line waiting for the ride to restart. We ride Winnie the Pooh and take in Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear, and Monsters Inc. Most of the rides now have long lines and it's very hot out so we decide to take a boat over to Wilderness Lodge.

Once we arrive at the Lodge, we head over to Geyser Point, sit at the bar, and stuff ourselves with bison burgers. By time, we head back to the boat dock, dark clouds are moving in. Once back at the Magic Kingdom, we take the monorail back to our resort.

While it storms out, I take a nice nap. When I wake up, we're not quite sure what to do with ourselves so decide to take a monorail ride over to the Grand Floridian. We wanted to try out the library room at The Enchanted Rose as we have never been in there. We arrive to find the room has been closed as it appears they've had some sort of leak and the floors are wet. So....we get back on the monorail and return to the Contemporary where we hang out in the Outer Rim for a little bit (We still remember when this location used to be a full service restaurant!!).

We watch the 9:20 fireworks before heading off for showers and bed.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-29-2022, 11:25 AM
It sounds like an annoying day! Too bad about Peter Pan, and I've heard that lines are crazy. Of course, an annoying day at Disney is still a decent day, compared to not being at Disney.

MrPeetrie
08-31-2022, 06:42 PM
I hate it when a good plan comes apart. Still, seems like you’re making the best of thinks. Bison Burgers are great!!!