PDA

View Full Version : Paid In Full Notice

MrPeetrie
07-18-2022, 02:31 AM
I just received an email, stating my balance needed to be paid in full by the 30-day Mark or my trip may be canceled. That’s the first time ever received that type of email. Is that a new policy??

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-18-2022, 10:53 AM
My 30-days for my later summer trip are quickly approaching, so I'll be keeping an eye out for an email like that. We're doing a Disney Cruise right before, and I DID get a firmly worded letter from DCL right before my payment date. I can only assume they're seeing more people not pay in full and want to say "but we told you?"

John
07-25-2022, 09:43 AM
Very interesting - was your trip more than just room only? I've seen this sort of thing for cruises - normally like 120 days out. Don't remember getting a letter/email on Disney hotels before.

JPPT1974
07-27-2022, 09:46 PM
Ever think that you need to pay a down payment? Like pay it off one step at a time.

MrPeetrie
08-23-2022, 11:58 AM
Ever think that you need to pay a down payment? Like pay it off one step at a time.

I do. ALWAYS! We’ve always had it paid in full before we leave for Disney. I just never had to pay it in full 30 days prior because I never had a package before. It was mostly paid before the notice anyway so it wasn’t a big deal. I just was wondering if this was new because I never remember receiving that notice before.