PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne airport bus link to DW

Rayles
07-08-2022, 05:20 AM
Hi to all of you
its been many years since I've been able to post on here
But I'm glad to say that my family and I will be returning to Disney World this September
for 14 days from Wales in the UK.
We will be landing at Melbourne Airport on the 14th and will be using the bus link to our resort.My question is that due to one of our party having restrictions does anyone know if the bus would have toilet facilities?
otherwise perhaps a taxi might be an alternative
Thanks in anticipation
RAY

John
07-09-2022, 10:34 AM
Hey there - just rode Mears Express from the airport about a month back and the buss we were on had a facility in the back... I know because I sat across from it. That said, if you want to get to your resort quickly, this isn't the way to go. Suggest private transport, towncar, uber, renting a car.

Mears pairs resorts up together so depending on where you are staying, you might need to stop at a couple other places before you get to your final destination.

faline
07-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Melbourne airport is about 70 miles away from Disney. I don't think there are any buses that run directly from that location to Disney World. You will likely need to need to arrange a car service or rent a car from that location to Disney. If you opt for a car service, you should be able to arrange with the driver to make a stop should a rest room to necessary along the way. If you have the option, I would suggest you arrive via Orlando airport instead of Melbourne.

Rayles
07-10-2022, 06:51 AM
Thanks John and Faline for this info I'll have to make a big decision on the day
Cheers
Ray

John
07-10-2022, 07:15 AM
Thanks John and Faline for this info I'll have to make a big decision on the day
Cheers
Ray

So just to be clear - I was talking about the Orlando airport. My bad. I read this as you were traveling from Melbourne ;)