PDA

View Full Version : ILLs and Stuff

MrPeetrie
06-18-2022, 04:52 PM
Now, I understand we buy Genie+ after midnight, but try for ILLs and FastPasses at 7am. They may limit the number of Genie+ sales so need to buy at midnight to be safe.

At 7 am, do you recommend purchasing your ILL first, or going for your first FastPass?

Can you purchase your second ILL immediately after you purchase your first ILL, or do you need to wait until it expires?

Do you usually buy Genie+? Or just use the free version and buy your ILLs?

John
06-20-2022, 07:44 PM
Which ride do you care about more? I'd arrange the ride you want first, then get the pay lightning lanes you want to do as they don't effect anything pass wise - and then go stand in line for a ride you love at park opening :)

I think we talked about this on the last podcast.

TheVBs
08-08-2022, 05:30 PM
Do you really have to stay up until midnight to get Genie+?? You can't just get up before 7am and buy it?

BriarRose0708
08-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Do you really have to stay up until midnight to get Genie+?? You can't just get up before 7am and buy it?

Yes, you can. But of course Disney has created a sense of scarcity by adding the caveat that they might limit how many people can buy Genie+ for any given day so folks are worried it won't be available if they wait to buy it morning of. I think if you're up anyway, buy it at 12:01 or whenever but don't stress about missing out if you set an alarm for 6:30 a.m. that morning. Either way you're going to be up late or up early so pick which one suits you best.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-09-2022, 07:08 PM
I don't think I've ever heard of someone wanting to buy Genie+, but having it be sold out. I wouldn't panic about buying it at 12:01am. If you have someone else in your group, you could buy your LL and they could book the first Genie+ of the day.

TheVBs
08-30-2022, 07:26 PM
We just got back from a 10 day trip and on the days we bought it, we never once stayed up until midnight to do it. I think the earliest I bought it one day was 7:30am and the latest was 10am. No issues buying it at all!