PDA

View Full Version : mnsshp

nicholsbears
04-13-2022, 04:03 PM
:bar::bar:
Any word on whether there will be a MNSSHalloween Party this year? I know this is the place for the best info.
Thanks to whoever responds.
:jack:

PopPhan
04-28-2022, 10:32 AM
Just announced this morning....

MNSSHP RETURNS!!!!! 37 dates from August 12th thru October 31st.

The WDW Online site posting:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/#drawer-card-eventDates

DizneyFreak2002
04-30-2022, 06:42 PM
And tickets jumped 49% from the cost of the last MNSSHP....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

We LOVE Disney
05-04-2022, 01:04 PM
I know the question "Is it worth it" is very subjective but my question is what, exactly, do you get for the money?

Things I've seen and read about that you get:
candy
special fireworks
special parade

Are there special things on the rides that will be open?
Do you get free, unlimited pop, water, ice cream bars and popcorn like at other ticked events?
Any AP discounts?

Just wondering what I may be missing before I decide to shell out that kind of money. BTW, it'll only be adults, no kids, so maybe that makes a difference?

JPPT1974
05-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Well if the cases remain down as now they are sadly going up, they will have a Halloween party

1DisneyNut
05-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Yes it is back this year for the low price of between $109 to $199 per ticket depending on which night you would like to attend. lol When we went, the tickets were I believe $59 per ticket and I thought that was too much for what we got. Basically you are paying to see the parade.

PopPhan
05-06-2022, 10:53 AM
Yes it is back this year for the low price of between $109 to $199 per ticket depending on which night you would like to attend. lol When we went, the tickets were I believe $59 per ticket and I thought that was too much for what we got. Basically you are paying to see the parade.

I agree that the price is ridiculous, but as long as people are willing to pay, and the events sell out (or very close to sold out status) they will keep raising prices. I think my first MNSSHP (in 2005) was $79...

That said, these prices are 'reasonable' with respect to last years' Boo Bash...

Tickets for this hauntingly fun-filled three-hour event will go on sale June 15 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as June 8. Tickets start at $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. A limited number of tickets are available, so get yours soon!

"Boo Bash" was 3 hours with 'early entry' two hours prior. "MNSSHP" is 5 hours with 3 hour 'early entry.'