PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Lane Question

MrPeetrie
03-29-2022, 10:25 PM
When you purchase a Lightning Lane, do you get to pick a time slot? Or do you just get the next available time slot?

We’re landing at around 8:30 AM. I may want to drive to take my daughter to Cocoa Beach first to look at the cruise ships and grab a lunch at Rusty‘s. Then come back and go to Epcot. I’d like to time my Lightning Lane for later in the evening. Is that a possibility?

1DisneyNut
03-30-2022, 10:58 AM
Yes, you will be presented with available time slots if any are available and you choose the one you like. Keep in mind though, you can only have two per day and you either have to use the first one or two hours have to pass before you can purchase the second one.

PopPhan
03-31-2022, 12:35 AM
Yes, you will be presented with available time slots if any are available and you choose the one you like. Keep in mind though, you can only have two per day and you either have to use the first one or two hours have to pass before you can purchase the second one.

Actually, you can select and pay for both your Individual Lightning Lane slots at the same time. The 120-minute window only pertains to the 'standard' Lightning Lane selections through Genie+.

For both the 'standard' Lightning Lane AND Individual Lightning Lane selections, you can only select ONE selection per day for any attraction. That means that you cannot select Rise of the Resistance for BOTH of your Individual Lightning Lane selections, nor can you select something like Tower of Terror twice in the same day for a 'standard' Lightning Lane selection. [Still liked it better when they called the 'pay-to-ride' attractions "Individual Attraction Selections"]

1DisneyNut
03-31-2022, 11:40 AM
Actually, you can select and pay for both your Individual Lightning Lane slots at the same time. The 120-minute window only pertains to the 'standard' Lightning Lane selections through Genie+.

For both the 'standard' Lightning Lane AND Individual Lightning Lane selections, you can only select ONE selection per day for any attraction. That means that you cannot select Rise of the Resistance for BOTH of your Individual Lightning Lane selections, nor can you select something like Tower of Terror twice in the same day for a 'standard' Lightning Lane selection. [Still liked it better when they called the 'pay-to-ride' attractions "Individual Attraction Selections"]

My bad, I guess I got the 2 hour wait time confused. I have only been once since it was introduced and did not particularly care for the way it is all set up. Too much screen time dealing with it all for me.