PDA

View Full Version : Posting and Logging In

missymouseworld
03-29-2022, 08:18 AM
I remember reading it here a bit ago, so if someone can help me out, I would appreciate it. I have problems logging in sometimes and can't post. Yes, I know I am posting now, but after logging in 4 or 5 times with the correct information, but it keeps kicking me out. I tried using a different computer/browser, phone, etc. and the same is happening. There was a thread that stated what you can do to clear something???

(I hope when I hit the Submit New Thread button, this time is works?):confused:

I tried Preview Post and it knocks me out and asks me to log back in. I got back to this by hitting the back arrow, so not sure if it will submit. This is what has been happening. Only me??

1DisneyNut
03-29-2022, 09:02 AM
Try checking the box "Remember me" next to where you enter your user name when you log in. That may help if you haven't tried that. Sometimes when you are reading a thread or step away from the computer or whatever and are not actively clicking, your session can time out and it will log you out automatically. If you check the "Remember me" box, it will prevent you from having to log back in each time.

John
03-29-2022, 09:40 AM
Try clicking here to clear all cookies set by the site - and log back in using the remember me function:

http://intercot.com/discussion/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1648561207-837ce893f6fb317be7defc4e753a746fb213f961

missymouseworld
03-29-2022, 03:28 PM
I think it worked, I will hit Post Quick Reply and see if it knocks me out or not.

Update...It did not kick me out and I was able to Edit Post also. Thank you.

Will this be something that will always have to be done?

1DisneyNut
03-30-2022, 10:52 AM
I think it worked, I will hit Post Quick Reply and see if it knocks me out or not.

Update...It did not kick me out and I was able to Edit Post also. Thank you.

Will this be something that will always have to be done?

Once you check the Remember me box, it will stay checked until something changes. That could be updates to the website, your browser or using another computer. You will know though, because when you visit the site you will have to log in again and enter your user name and password. When that happens, just be sure to recheck the remember me box again.

DizneyFreak2002
04-06-2022, 09:27 PM
Anyone having this issue, if what John suggests does not work, use Tapatalk... I keep having issues using broswers... but no issues what so ever with Tapatalk...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

John
04-07-2022, 08:54 AM
I just need to get a weekend to myself and upgrade the boards. This issue would then go away.