PDA

View Full Version : Events List Announced and Tickets On Sale Now For Planet Hollywood

John
02-28-2022, 12:50 PM

Happy Monday Everyone!

We're proud to announce that the slate of events has been released and our big ticketed celebration location has been announced!

Be sure to join us from the 14th-17th of October (with a pre-event evening on the 13th) at the Walt Disney World Resort for INTECOT's 25th Birthday Celebration or ICOT25.

The highlight of the weekend is sure to be our private event at Planet Hollywood at Stargazers Lounge - where fans and staff of the site will gather to enjoy great food and drinks - while collecting some cool INTERCOT swag.

A day by day schedule of events, FAQ and link to buy a ticket to the party at Planet Hollywood can be found at ICOT25 Central - http://www.intercot.com/news/icot25/

All events are free (except the Planet Hollywood) and some simply require a Disney Park pass and park reservation. There are also a few that are taking place outside the parks so everyone can join in the fun.

Lastly, if you have any questions, this is the form to ask them in.

We look forward to seeing you for the Fun this October... contact Magical Journeys Travel today to reserve your room now! https://magicaljourneystravel.com/

Disney4us2
02-28-2022, 01:38 PM
Dates have been added. Just need to request Friday & Saturday off from work.

PopPhan
04-20-2022, 11:23 PM
Okay...okay...I broke down and ordered my ticket for the Planet Hollywood soiree. LOL I guess I will be coming down for the Celebration!

Now to plan the rest of the trip!! Dates...Room...Flights...

See ya real soon!

PopPhan
04-28-2022, 10:42 AM
Is the announcement of the MNSSHP dates going to change the agenda for the 14th at all? Since that is a 'party' night, I am wondering if the park will close early enough to put a crimp in the plans for the Dole Whips and Tiki Birds gathering.

It's kind of goofing me up for my first night...I am arriving in the afternoon of the 11th and had planned to hit MK for the evening and fireworks, but since that is now a MNSSHP night I guess I have to change my park reservation.

John
04-28-2022, 11:59 AM
The schedule should be fine cept the final event of the day which may have to be modified or cancelled as it's at 7pm - the time the party starts. Will have to discuss with the team and see what direction we need to go.