PDA

View Full Version : Park reservations

We LOVE Disney
01-25-2022, 12:55 PM
How far in advance can you make your park reservations?

Thanks!

bleen3162
01-25-2022, 01:17 PM
As soon as you have tickets you can go into your MDE account, link them and make reservations.

We LOVE Disney
01-25-2022, 01:27 PM
As soon as you have tickets you can go into your MDE account, link them and make reservations.

Ok, that's what I thought. But, for instance, we are going in October and we have park tickets but the WDW site doesn't show park hours for October yet :confused:

Zippy 1
01-25-2022, 03:20 PM
Park reservations can currently be made through mid January 2024. We have our reservations set for November of this year already

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-26-2022, 10:22 AM
It is a bit crazy to make park reservations without hours and details, but we did the same as others and booked parks as soon as we bought our tickets. Figured in case things get busy or crazy, at least I have SOMETHING booked, since it can always be changed.

PopPhan
01-26-2022, 10:35 AM
Ok, that's what I thought. But, for instance, we are going in October and we have park tickets but the WDW site doesn't show park hours for October yet :confused:

Unfortunately, they only tend to put out park HOURS 3 months in advance currently. Since we now know that Park Reservations will be continuing into 2024, maybe they can open up a longer window soon.

Disney-4-Me
01-27-2022, 07:27 PM
I made my park reservations before the park hours were out. I made an educated guess by looking at the park hours history. I noticed that Extra Magic Hours were on Mondays for EPCOT and Wednesdays for the Magic Kingdom. That helped me decide which parks I wanted to attend each day of our stay.

mickclub1955
02-12-2022, 12:41 PM
I made my park reservations before the park hours were out. I made an educated guess by looking at the park hours history. I noticed that Extra Magic Hours were on Mondays for EPCOT and Wednesdays for the Magic Kingdom. That helped me decide which parks I wanted to attend each day of our stay.

Unfortunately they are not doing "Extra Magic Hours" anymore. Now each park opens up 30 mins early everyday for Disney Resort guests. We really missed the Extra Magic Hour. Can't really do much in 30 mins. Maybe just one attraction. The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was already at a 90 Min wait and wrapped around the ride at 8:35.

faline
02-12-2022, 01:13 PM
Unfortunately they are not doing "Extra Magic Hours" anymore. Now each park opens up 30 mins early everyday for Disney Resort guests. We really missed the Extra Magic Hour. Can't really do much in 30 mins. Maybe just one attraction. The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was already at a 90 Min wait and wrapped around the ride at 8:35.

There are evening extra magic hours on certain nights and for certain parks. I understand Disney Studios will be added to this soon. The evening hours, however, are limited to those guests who are staying in deluxe resorts, deluxe villa resorts, and a few other select hotels such as the Swan and Dolphin.