PDA

View Full Version : Galactic StarcruiserReservations

borisfam
10-24-2021, 01:06 AM
Reservations open up on October 28. I’ve been searching but I can’t seem to find what time or the best method of snagging a room. Any tips?

PopPhan
10-24-2021, 10:48 AM
I would assume that they would be using the standard reservation line times - 7am Eastern - 11pm Eastern.

From the Q&A page on the WDW Online site:

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser – Frequently Asked Questions

When can I reserve my Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage?

General booking for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/overview/) voyages will begin on October 28, 2021.

For assistance with your Walt Disney World vacation, including resort/package bookings and tickets, please call (407) 939-5277.
For Walt Disney World dining, please book your reservation online (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/#/reservations-accepted).
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

borisfam
10-24-2021, 12:40 PM
Thanks! So no online booking then? I have to call?

Cinderelley
10-28-2021, 05:43 AM
This is information I got from the wonderful people at Magical Journeys.

"A few important details for you to note that are actually rules set by Disney:
1. Clients must provide (3) sets of dates prior to us calling and must agree to providing a 20% deposit at time of the booking call with a credit card. They are not accepting Rewards Cards or Gift Cards
2. We must have all names and full information before we can even call to price. If we do not have all of the information and permission to charge deposit at time of call, we are disconnected. We have to go through a vetting process before we are connected to the Galactic Team. Once we are vetted, hold times are upwards of 4-6 hours.

Key Information:

Deposit - due at time of booking, no courtesy hold credit cards only - no gift cards

20% of booking cost

Final is 90 days prior to travel

Cancellation up to 90 days is refundable

89- 31 days cancellation - 50% cancellation fee

30-0 days cancellation - no refund

Lead name cannot be changed

89 days or less - no date changes allowed"

borisfam
10-29-2021, 04:58 AM
Thanks all, we got it. Started at 7am, got through at 4pm, on hold until after 7pm. 12 hours!!!!

Cinderelley
10-30-2021, 12:13 AM
I hope you do a trip report when you get back. I'm really on the fence about this. DS is a huge Star Wars fan, but I don't want to spend that much money just for him to be disappointed.

Disney-4-Me
10-31-2021, 11:04 PM
Thanks all, we got it. Started at 7am, got through at 4pm, on hold until after 7pm. 12 hours!!!!

YIKES! I hope it's totally worth it. I can't wait to read a trip report!

Imalismom
12-10-2021, 03:20 PM
According to Florida Today (USA Today), the reservations have been canceling like crazy lately. So, if you want to get a room, apparently there are a LOT of openings now... lot of unhappy people after the D23 videos (which WDW has not removed everywhere)

Cinderelley
12-11-2021, 03:59 AM
According to Florida Today (USA Today), the reservations have been canceling like crazy lately. So, if you want to get a room, apparently there are a LOT of openings now... lot of unhappy people after the D23 videos (which WDW has not removed everywhere)

What are they unhappy about?

goofyskier
12-11-2021, 10:34 AM

Maybe the $6000.00 for a family of four for only two nights. :)

Altair
12-11-2021, 11:11 AM

There are three videos from Disney available, have you watched any of them? Your question will be answered, it's a cheap looking imitation of Star Wars. Very underwhelming.

Cinderelley
12-12-2021, 08:32 AM
There are three videos from Disney available, have you watched any of them? Your question will be answered, it's a cheap looking imitation of Star Wars. Very underwhelming.

No, Life has been too demanding to pay any attention to much of anything. I didn't even know there was new info about it until I managed to read this thread.