PDA

View Full Version : Made Reservations for February

MrPeetrie
09-27-2021, 10:45 PM
Everything (well, not everything) will be new, or at least different. I made my park reservations. On our arrival day, we will go to Animal Kingdom, then probably head to our room (when ready) to rest. If we return to a park, do we need to make another park reservation? If so, would we be able to do that on that day?

PopPhan
09-28-2021, 08:12 AM
You only need to make a park reservation for your first park of the day. You can return to that park any time during that day, or hop to another park after 2pm if you have 'hopper' tickets, without a reservation for the second (or third or fourth) park.

MrPeetrie
09-28-2021, 03:09 PM
Thanks, PopPhan.

Inventor'sDaughter
10-25-2021, 04:46 PM
You only need to make a park reservation for your first park of the day. You can return to that park any time during that day, or hop to another park after 2pm if you have 'hopper' tickets, without a reservation for the second (or third or fourth) park.

Can you park hop before 2 pm if you make a reservation? Or is the Park Hopper never good before 2 pm?

PopPhan
10-25-2021, 10:40 PM
Can you park hop before 2 pm if you make a reservation? Or is the Park Hopper never good before 2 pm?

Currently, you cannot enter a second park until 2pm. In that same vein, I do not believe that Genie+ will allow any attraction reservation for times before 2pm in any but the park you have your daily reservation for.

faline
10-26-2021, 11:25 AM
If you have park hopper tickets, you can typically park hop after 2 pm on any given day as other posters have noted. If you are going during a particularly busy time frame, it is possible that the park you want to hop to will not be accepting any incoming guests - I am aware this has happened once where park hopping to the Magic Kingdom was not allowed due to crown levels already in that park.