PDA

View Full Version : No Vacancies?

RedSoxFan
09-08-2021, 02:58 PM
I was looking to book a trip for Dec 5-10 but there are no resorts available. Does anyone know why? Is there something going on that week?

Thank you

Zippy 1
09-08-2021, 06:20 PM
I have heard from many different people that they have not been able to find anything the first couple weeks of December. We are actually booked off property the second week if December

goofyskier
09-08-2021, 08:50 PM
I was looking to book a trip for Dec 5-10 but there are no resorts available. Does anyone know why? Is there something going on that week?

Thank you

I think you have multiple issues contributing to this.

First you have lent up demand. People want to travel again.

Second you have people that have moved there trip back due to the Delta surge in Florida

Third Disney like all Companies continues to struggle to fill Cast Member positions due to numerous reasons. As a result they are not able to open up as many rooms as they would like too for bookings.

We are going the same week you are looking at….we booked it months ago though anticipating two out of the three items above.

I would strongly suggest that anyone looking to book does so as soon as possible. This does not look like it is a short term problem.

brownie
09-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Try INTERCOT sponsor Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com), they might be able to help.

Angelgirl65
09-10-2021, 05:38 AM
50th anniversary