PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Space 220

We LOVE Disney
09-05-2021, 08:00 AM
Good morning

When do new restaurants typically start taking reservations? Space 220 is opening (supposedly) in 15 days and I still don't see where you can make a reservation.

Any ideas?

Cinderelley
09-05-2021, 09:07 AM
I am anxiously waiting to make my reservations too, but I'm starting to wonder if they won't do adrs. Maybe you will just book it on the app the day of.

PopPhan
09-05-2021, 11:06 AM
Typically, they do not do ADRs for new restaurants initially. It will probably be this way until the first of the year. I am hoping to get to, at least, see the inside of this restaurant, so I will probably try the walk-up lounge area on my visit.

We LOVE Disney
09-05-2021, 12:24 PM
Typically, they do not do ADRs for new restaurants initially. It will probably be this way until the first of the year. I am hoping to get to, at least, see the inside of this restaurant, so I will probably try the walk-up lounge area on my visit.

So, does that mean we can get a day of reservation, and how do we get one? Or do we just get to the restaurand and wait in line?

But also, will they announce (or post something) that you can't get ADR's? I mean, how is anyone supposed to know? And, it WOULD be nice to know so we aren't all stressing and looking everyday to see if we can make a res!

PopPhan
09-05-2021, 01:11 PM
So, does that mean we can get a day of reservation, and how do we get one? Or do we just get to the restaurand and wait in line?

But also, will they announce (or post something) that you can't get ADR's? I mean, how is anyone supposed to know? And, it WOULD be nice to know so we aren't all stressing and looking everyday to see if we can make a res!

I am sure there will be a posting, somewhere, if and when ADRs open for Space 220. It has been posted elsewhere that reservations will be available on or after October 1, but there has been no definitive notice from Disney.

I would assume (yes, I know what that means! LOL) that the initial opennig period will be 'walk up' only, but I could be wrong (as I often am - or so I'm told!)

Cinderelley
09-07-2021, 01:28 AM
I will try to get a walk up reservation or make a reservation in the app on our first Epcot day which will be 9/30. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

We LOVE Disney
09-07-2021, 10:51 PM
I will try to get a walk up reservation or make a reservation in the app on our first Epcot day which will be 9/30. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Yes, please!! Thank you ����

Jll3Sonex
09-21-2021, 10:47 AM
Thanks! We're going in November and we've been trying to get reservations (since supposedly they opened them up yesterday) with no luck at all. Nothing's available at ANY time we'll be at the park (10 days) from the app or the dining web page.

My lovely bride was trying very early on the 20th - and there's nothing.

It makes me wonder if they haven't really gone live on the ADRs yet. It's just hard to believe that a 10 day stretch would reserve out in just a few hours!