PDA

View Full Version : Loungefly Disney bags

Cinderelley
08-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Has anyone else become enthralled with these bags? I am going to wind up with a whole closet full of them soon. I love that they have ones themed towards the old Disney movies that don't always get a whole lot of love like Fox & The Hound and Robin Hood.

Cass&KenziesMom
08-05-2021, 03:05 PM
I want one so bad I just haven't worked up the nerve to get past the price. [emoji23] There are sooooo many cute ones too which would make a decision THAT much harder.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Zippy 1
08-05-2021, 03:30 PM
I have several of them (the mini ones)! They are so nice. I love them for our days in the parks and am actually using one instead of a purse now. They are just the right size

John
08-05-2021, 03:51 PM
Permission to link - I'm curious what they are...

missymouseworld
08-05-2021, 04:33 PM
You can purchase the Disney Loungefly products online at Boxlunch as well as shopDisney.
Boxlunch has pretty good prices and discounts.

John....they are bags/backpacks/wallets, etc.

https://www.shopdisney.com/brands/loungefly/

baldburke
08-06-2021, 08:14 AM
They're all over TikTok. Just another trend, but they are cute.

Cinderelley
08-07-2021, 09:14 AM
I want one so bad I just haven't worked up the nerve to get past the price. [emoji23] There are sooooo many cute ones too which would make a decision THAT much harder.

It is a huge sticker shock, but I have learned a trick that helps with the price. (It doesn't help with choosing which one to get unfortunately.) If you buy stuff at a Hot Topic or Box Lunch, they will give you coupons for $15 off of a $30 purchase. So you essentially get your next one for half off. Rinse and repeat.

https://www.boxlunch.com/product/loungefly-disney-lady-and-the-tramp-love-plaid-mini-backpack---boxlunch-exclusive/14728665.html?cgid=accessories-bags-mini-backpacks#prefn1=license&prefv1=Disney&start=46

I just got this one for half off doing this.

merciantinkerbell
08-11-2021, 02:42 PM
I love the look of soooooo many of these but unfortunately a bit out of my price range for a bag, especially one that wouldn't fit everything I need in!

Cass&KenziesMom
09-23-2021, 01:22 PM
It is a huge sticker shock, but I have learned a trick that helps with the price. (It doesn't help with choosing which one to get unfortunately.) If you buy stuff at a Hot Topic or Box Lunch, they will give you coupons for $15 off of a $30 purchase. So you essentially get your next one for half off. Rinse and repeat.

https://www.boxlunch.com/product/loungefly-disney-lady-and-the-tramp-love-plaid-mini-backpack---boxlunch-exclusive/14728665.html?cgid=accessories-bags-mini-backpacks#prefn1=license&prefv1=Disney&start=46

I just got this one for half off doing this.So Box Lunch is a legit site? I've seen it but have been skeptical about buying. All the ones I like at Hot Topic are either pre-sales or out of stock all the time. [emoji17]

Cinderelley
09-24-2021, 08:05 AM
Yes. We have an actual store in our local mall, but when the store doesn't have what I want, I use the website.