PDA

View Full Version : Our Selections 9/28-30: Opinions welcome

Wayne
08-02-2021, 10:20 PM
It's been a while since we have been to WDW and we are looking forward to this trip just prior to the 50th anniversary of the MK. We've settled on tickets with Park Hopping privileges (and still ticked that hopping isn't still standard, but what the hey). These are the selections that I've chosen for lunchtime meals in the parks that we are visiting that day: Rose & Crown, Skipper's Canteen, and Tiffins. Opinions?

Cinderelley
08-03-2021, 10:00 AM
I like Rose & Crown. I have been thinking about trying Skipper's Canteen, so be sure to let us know how it is. Tiffins was a one and done for me.

Zippy 1
08-03-2021, 11:44 AM
I love Rose & Crown! But I am also a little biased as my DD worked there in 2018 and will be returning to work in Epcot at the end of the month

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-04-2021, 09:38 AM
Another "we love Rose & Crown", 'cause we do! I haven't been to the others, but hear generally good stuff about them, so worth trying.

njespers
08-05-2021, 12:07 AM
Tiffin’s was great when they first opened(used to be our favorite). Once Pandora opened, food quality took a HUGE nosedive while prices remained obscenely high. We’ll go to the lounge for a respite from the heat (plus an appetizer or two), but that’s it. Skipper Canteen is just fun, though the offerings are just “so-so”. Rose & Crown is consistently good, but only if you like British fare (which we do).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne
08-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Rose & Crown was a favorite on my first visit to EPCOT on October 2,1982. I'll let you know about Skipper's Canteen. Based upon the reactions, I'm rethinking Tiffin's and might even not plan a meal on that day.

CaptSmee
08-08-2021, 02:20 PM
IMHO you made some nice choices ��